Another stupid move by IR Football federation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another stupid move by IR Football federation

They gave the "padideh saal" trophy to Abbaszadeh of PP instead of Sharifi. Everybody in their right mind knows Sharifi>Abbaszadeh. Sharifi scored in almost every game he started both ACL & IPL. What did Abbaszadeh do?

Re: Another stupid move by IR Football federation

Originally posted by kia View Post
    They gave the "padideh saal" trophy to Abbaszadeh of PP instead of Sharifi. Everybody in their right mind knows Sharifi>Abbaszadeh. Sharifi scored in almost every game he started both ACL & IPL. What did Abbaszadeh do?
    Play for pp
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

lol its not a big deal its just a damn award, both had good years, its not like they gave it to hadi norouzi or something. Abbaszadeh is a really good talent and so i sharifi.
      Sharifi - 19 games 8 goals
      Abbaszadeh - 13 games 5 goals
      its not that big of a difference and it doesnt really matter

Comment

Abaszadeh was as good as Sharifi ! so he deserved it , also my own choice would have been Sharifi maybe but Abaszadeh if he stays focus he can be a hell of striker in future and i won't be surprise to see him in TM very soon just like Sharifi . they both are great

Comment

I'm as big as a sharifi fan there is but it is nowhere near as outlandish as you say. Sure, statistically speaking sharifi is better but the impact and performances of both players when compared are very similar. Both were a huge spark to their teams success last year, and again there is no doubt sharifi scored more goals and has stats to his side but abbaszadeh was a major part of PPs success last season.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

AW: Another stupid move by IR Football federation

I'm not too impressed by Abbaszadeh while Sharifi seems to be a quality player. I don't think they are on the same level.

Comment

At the end of the season Abbaszadeh scored in almost every match and kept Perspolis in the championship race. This was amazing considering that he just came from Azadegan, yet with all his inexperience and completely new teammates he pushed the biggest club of the country to the top of the table. He is not as flashy & skilled as Sharifi, but he gets his job done. Two different striker types that could help us a lot in the upcoming years.

Nevertheless I still agree that this was a poor decision.
              Mehdi Sharifi not only scored in IPL, but also proved himself in ACL already. No doubt that he deserved the award!
              Formerly known as Persianking!
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout
              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

The definition of "Padideh" is a player that pops up out of no where, not one that's been around for a while.
                Abaszadeh is truely a Padideh, he arrived from 2nd division, and only was given a chance to play for the last 8 games of last season and he scored in almost every game.... Sharifi is a great young player but not a "Padideh"

Comment

Re: Another stupid move by IR Football federation

Originally posted by Ghomarbaaz View Post
                  The definition of "Padideh" is a player that pops up out of no where, not one that's been around for a while.
                  Abaszadeh is truely a Padideh, he arrived from 2nd division, and only was given a chance to play for the last 8 games of last season and he scored in almost every game.... Sharifi is a great young player but not a "Padideh"
                  Abbaszadeh was a star in Azadegan and his signing to pp was a well published signing. He was expected to do good and he did no doubt.

Sharifi on the other hand came out of no where and really surprised everyone.

Plus he is 3 years younger than Abbasszadeh.

I think the people who gave the award were just lazy and figured Abbasszadeh is in Tehran so let's just give it to him.
                  راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by Ghomarbaaz View Post
                    LOL. Your post is funny to be polite. Sharifi started for the 1st time in IPL last year & in his first full game scored a goal and then went on & scored in every game he was in for 90 minutes & then scored in every game in the ACL that he played the full 90 minutes. Now how is that not a padideh? Did you even hear his name before last year? NO. Even I who follow every sepahan news only heard his name from the fans that went to the practice sessions & were impressed with this young guy called Sharifi. So no Sharifi hasn't been around for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                      I'm not too impressed by Abbaszadeh while Sharifi seems to be a quality player. I don't think they are on the same level.
                      true sharifi is way higher
                      sigpic

Comment

lol sharifi and abbaszadeh being compared with each other is a joke. The definition of a "Padideh" is a young player, Sharifi did more then he could to deserve it, but he didn't get it because he doesn't play for PP or SS. We all know who the real winner is, no need for IPL's shitty ceremony.

Comment

پست شریفی در اینستاگرام:
                          خدایا شکرت. فدای سر همتون. سپاهان (علامت قلب)

کامنت هادی عقیلی:
                          قوی باش.. یادت باشه اول باید خودت باور داشته باشی بهترینی... امسال کاندیدای بازیکن سال آسیا میشی... تلاش تلاش تلاش کن

کامنت مهدی شریفی:
                          فقط گناه من این بود تو سپاهانم اما افتخار اینه سپاهانیم

مصاحبه ی احسان حاج صفی:
                          -احسان: واقعا در حقش اجحاف شد.شریفی انتخاب نشد چون در استقلال و پرسپولیس بازی نمی کند.من از فدراسیون گلایه دارم.مگر پدیده به بازیکن جوان نمی گویند؟پس چرا به جای شریفی یک بازیکن سن بالا انتخاب شد؟حق شریفی بود که به عنوان پدیده لیگ معرفی شود.این بازیکن را خیلی خوب درک می کنم چون خودم این شرایط را تجربه کرده ام.
                          -خبرنگار: ولی تو که یک فصل به عنوان پدیده انتخاب شدی؟
                          -احسان: بله.اما چه انتخابی؟نه به مراسمی دعوت شدم و نه جایزه ای گرفتم!سوال من این است که چرا به جای شریفی یک بازیکن سن بالا پدیده لیگ شد؟آیا واقعا این انصاف است؟باید به شریفی بگویم که دیگر این قضیه را فراموش کند چون فکر کردن به آن دیگر هیچ دردی را دوا نمی کند.از نظر ما سپاهانی ها،شریفی پدیده لیگ
                          است.

Comment

^^Sharifi: My fault was that I didn't play for Es & PP but my honor is to play for Sepahan.
                            Hajsafi: They short changed Sharifi. He wasn't picked because he doesn't play for Es & PP. I have a problem with IFF. Isn't padideh a young player? Then why did they give it to an old player instead of a youngster like Sharifi? It was Sharifi's award to be "the padideh". I understand him because I have been in his shoes.
                            Journalist: But you were awarded "padideh of the year" once?
                            Yes. But what kind of award? I wasn't invited anywhere & I didn't get any award. My question is why did an old player get the award instead of Sharifi? Is this right? I have to tell Sharifi to forget about this & in our mind he is "the padideh" of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                              LOL. Your post is funny to be polite. Sharifi started for the 1st time in IPL last year & in his first full game scored a goal and then went on & scored in every game he was in for 90 minutes & then scored in every game in the ACL that he played the full 90 minutes. Now how is that not a padideh? Did you even hear his name before last year? NO. Even I who follow every sepahan news only heard his name from the fans that went to the practice sessions & were impressed with this young guy called Sharifi. So no Sharifi hasn't been around for a while.
                              Aziz, Sharifi started his career in IPL in 2012 and yes I do realize they did not give him any playing time in 2012 in Sepahan but he was a part of the senior team. . He also played for TM-under-20 7 times in 2012. In 2012, Abaszadeh had no IPL or TM experience and played for 2nd division until the end of 2012 season. Even In 2013 Abaszadeh was not even given any playing time until the 2nd half of the season....
                              As far as who is a better player, that's a different topic all together, and eventhough I personally like Abaszadeh, I will also cheer for Sharifi because I realize TM is in desperate need for as many great finisher as we can get. To me, TM is first, then colors.

Comment

Working...
                              X