No announcement yet.

Understand corruption in Iranian football!!! فساد در فوتبال ایران را بهتر بشناس

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Understand corruption in Iranian football!!! فساد در فوتبال ایران را بهتر بشناس

I HIGHLY recommend ALL of you to watch this JAW DROPPING revelation about the level of corruption in Iranian football!!!! IT'S SCARY!!!!!
    http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=11443

Tell me one country that havnt some kind of corruption?? The difference is some countrys do it more open and some behind closed doors.

So typical iranian zer zadan, vaghean shoma irania bikarin. They think Iran is the ONLY country where the prices goes up, And iran is the ONLY country that people is getting in jail, they think iran is the ONLY country with badbakhti. Vaghean deleton khoshe, find a hobby, spend time your family, make love to your girlfriend, DO SOMETHING other than this cherto pert

We all know the WORLD is **** up, not only Iran, the WORLD. Nothing u can do about it. " Vaaaay khoda bebin chi kar mikonan" wont help you or anything else. Be a man and go on, there is many things that shouldnt be "like this"

Comment

Originally posted by igotloveforiran View Post
      Tell me one country that havnt some kind of corruption?? The difference is some countrys do it more open and some behind closed doors.
      So typical iranian zer zadan, vaghean shoma irania bikarin. They think Iran is the ONLY country where the prices goes up, And iran is the ONLY country that people is getting in jail, they think iran is the ONLY country with badbakhti. Vaghean deleton khoshe, find a hobby, spend time your family, make love to your girlfriend, DO SOMETHING other than this cherto pert
      We all know the WORLD is **** up, not only Iran, the WORLD. Nothing u can do about it. " Vaaaay khoda bebin chi kar mikonan" wont help you or anything else. Be a man and go on, there is many things that shouldnt be "like this"
      No one is saying Iran is the only country with all those problems, don't talk out of your ass. It's the potential Iran has compared with the reality in a lot of areas, and football is one of them. We are Iranians and this is an Iranian football forum; I know it's difficult for you to comprehend but, surprisingly, you're not gonna find threads to do with corruption in Botswana.

Also, I think the authorities would have something to say about it if someone were to 'make love to your girlfriend' in Iran.

Yeah because turning a blind eye to how messed up things are is the way forward, fantastic logic!

Comment

What are you talking about? Nobody said that Iran is the only country with this kind of corruption.
        Since I noticed you here you are just talking :bs: insult other members and talk only negative about our football. Back up man..
        sigpic

Comment

Really dude? So players of BM and Real Madrid pay their coach to get into the starting lineup?
          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

rafighemoon ye harfayi mizane morghe pokhte ham khandash migire, Iran is one of most corrupt fvked up and rich countries in the world, whats your point? how many people do you know in iran that they graduate from best universities and they cant find job if you dont know them I know, do you know how many young poeple are drug addict? how many have committed to suicide, how many are selling their kidneys... yes yes usa is corrupt too europian countries are corrupt too but Iran is in different level,

ye seri adama khaban mishe az khab bidareshoon kard vali ye seri khodeshoono zadan be khab wake up man wake up

Comment

Originally posted by Bluegrey13 View Post
              rafighemoon ye harfayi mizane morghe pokhte ham khandash migire, Iran is one of most corrupt fvked up and rich countries in the world, whats your point? how many people do you know in iran that they graduate from best universities and they cant find job if you dont know them I know, do you know how many young poeple are drug addict? how many have committed to suicide, how many are selling their kidneys... yes yes usa is corrupt too europian countries are corrupt too but Iran is in different level,

ye seri adama khaban mishe az khab bidareshoon kard vali ye seri khodeshoono zadan be khab wake up man wake up

3 regimes in africa, having their goverment kidnapp little kids and take out their organs WITHOUT any anaesthesia to sell them to rich people in the USA. Just one of a problem that is a billion times worse than irans problem combined.

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                Really dude? So players of BM and Real Madrid pay their coach to get into the starting lineup?
                In the USA, UK and China, rich parents pay for their kids getting university spots. ( Just like Iran ) Does these things really suprise you? I wouldnt be supriese if I saw a danosaur smoking a cigarette with flip flops in Iran.

Comment

What the hell are you babbling about? I just brought up an interesting video regarding corruption in Iranian football and your response is this!!!! "find a hobby, spend time your family, make love to your girlfriend" Halet engar khosh nist yaro

Comment

Have things improved since?
                    sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

In the USA, UK and China, rich parents pay for their kids getting university spots. ( Just like Iran ) Does these things really suprise you? I wouldnt be supriese if I saw a danosaur smoking a cigarette with flip flops in Iran.
                      Please source. Do you live in the US or UK? You keep throwing shade at others the whole point is for Iran to be better than that. ISIS beheads women who look at a guy the wrong way should we be happy about the gender inequality in Iran today?

Comment

Working...
                      X