Iranian talents abroad 2014-2015 [Scouting]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
    Did CQ turned anyone who usually isn't a defender into a defender?
    NO, so it's not the thruth.
    Heydari is not a rightback out of TM. That is the only player that played out of position.

Now do we have any actual defender prospects that can play for us in WC 2018? From the looks of it we have lots of midfielders and strikers, but no legitimate defenders.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
      Heydari is not a rightback out of TM. That is the only player that played out of position.
      Now do we have any actual defender prospects that can play for us in WC 2018? From the looks of it we have lots of midfielders and strikers, but no legitimate defenders.
      Until the next World cup Khanzadeh, Hajmohammadi etc. will improve a lot, I Hope
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
        Did CQ turned anyone who usually isn't a defender into a defender?
        NO, so it's not the thruth.
        Dejagah was defensive midfielder, Shojai was like a defender, ehsan our LEFTBACK playing as trequartista? lmao. This reminds me of Allegri of Milan, Kaka as first striker and urby emanualson as playmaker and all other players either defenders or defensive mids.

Comment

Originally posted by igotloveforiran View Post
          Dejagah was defensive midfielder, Shojai was like a defender, ehsan our LEFTBACK playing as trequartista? lmao. This reminds me of Allegri of Milan, Kaka as first striker and urby emanualson as playmaker and all other players either defenders or defensive mids.
          No????
          sigpic

Comment

Mustafa Jafari plays for state league side Olympic FC and is an 18 year old forward. He scored last night in the FFA Cup against Melbourne Knights to see his side progress to the next round of the competition.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
              Mustafa Jafari plays for state league side Olympic FC and is an 18 year old forward. He scored last night in the FFA Cup against Melbourne Knights to see his side progress to the next round of the competition.

[ATTACH]14993[/ATTACH][ATTACH]14994[/ATTACH][ATTACH]14995[/ATTACH][ATTACH]14996[/ATTACH]
              i wouldnt call a QLD NPL player an Iranian Talent abroad, maybe if an A-League team picks him up perhaps.

Comment

Working...
              X