Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hajsafi officially recieves offer from Hull City and Fulham!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to Koorosh at sepahan forums it is more like 70.4%
    مزخرف گویی از نوعِ سایت ورزش سه!!!

در چند روز اخیر سایت ورزش سه در چندین مقاله با اشاره به اینکه احسان حاج*صفی به دلیل کم بودن بازیهای ملی*اش در دو سال اخیر نمیتواند به تیمهای لیگ انگلیس بپیوندد, پیوستن حاج*صفی به تیمهای باشگاهی کشور انگلیس را زیر سؤال برده است. به ادعای سایت ورزش سه, تنها بازیکنانی میتوانند به تیمهای فوتبال لیگ برتر و لیگ یک انگلیس بپیوند که در حداقل ٧٠ درصد بازیهای ملی دو سال اخیر تیم ملی کشورشان به میدان رفته باشند. و با همین ادعا سایت ورزش سه, حاج*صفی را فاقد داشتن شرایط پیوستن به تیمهای انگلیسی دانسته است!

به فرض درست بودن ادعای سایت ورزش سه, در اینجا نگاهی به بازیهای تیم ملی فوتبال ایران در دو سال اخیر خواهیم انداخت. به نقل از سایت معتبر Soccerway.com, تیم ملی فوتبال ایران از تاریخ ۱۵ آگوست سال ٢٠١٢ تا هم اکنون (آگوست سال ٢٠١۴), ٢٧ بازی رسمی و دوستانه برگزار کرده است. و از این ٢٧ بازی, احسان حاج صفی در ١٩ دیدار به میدان رفته است.

در نتیجه با یک محاسبه ریاضی ساده, میتوان فهمید که احسان حاج صفی در ٧٠,۴ درصد بازیهای تیم ملی در دو سال اخیر به میدان رفته است. و حتی اگر ادعای سایت ورزش سه درباره وجود چنین قانونی هم درست باشد, باز هم احسان حاج صفی مشکلی برای پیوستن به تیمهای انگلیسی نخواهد داشت!

به امید حضور احسان عزیز در لیگ برتر انگلیس و جوابی دندان*شکن به سایتهای مغرض سرخابی ...

Comment

Using stats from wwwteammelli.com if you count all appearances in all Official TM matches (competitive and non competitive) he has made 14 appearances.
      TM has played 18 games in 2013 & 2014. That would mean he is above 75%!

Comment

Would it be safe to assume that Hull City knew all the necessary conditions for Hajsafi's inclusion in the team before they brought him over?

I am sure either they know Hajsafi has played the required amount of TM games, or they have some sort of way to get around the rule?

Or else why even inquire about Ehsan??

Comment

any legit sources associated with Hull even confirming an interest in this kid..?? or are you all still reading these bs iranian sources..!!

id be surprised if any keen interest has been shown by Hull, most probably just a casual inquire blown up to smithereens by his agent in order to buy him a hefty arab league contract or extension with sepahan or some other bs team.

Comment

11 pages of replies and not a single non iranian source talking about this guys transfer in last couple weeks/days

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              any legit sources associated with Hull even confirming an interest in this kid..?? or are you all still reading these bs iranian sources..!!

id be surprised if any keen interest has been shown by Hull, most probably just a casual inquire blown up to smithereens by his agent in order to buy him a hefty arab league contract or extension with sepahan or some other bs team.
              Spot on. I'm pretty sure he has just been invited for a trial similar to Khalatbari's Bundesliga and Oladi's La Liga trials back in the day. Let's hope it materializes though into something unlike the latter.

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3BYhjQMio

Comment

I hope he doesn't go to Fulham they're 0 and 4 right now. That team has been losing form exponentially since the beginning of last season! And I don't like Magath...But if that's the only European offer he receives so be it.

Comment

Fulham is better than nothing, I don't care if they're off to a slow start we have a long way to go before the season is over. Of course hull is ideal but just hope he has an official offer from somewhere
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

zende bad felix magath
                      Originally posted by siavasharian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Magath thinks all iranis are like karimi or askan. Of course then he wants ehsan.

But 250K hes worth 10X that for sepahan. They are doing him a huge favour letting him go for almost free.

I hope ehsan signs a clause for league one!

Comment

What I think is that he really wants to be in Europe and thank god Fazeli whom I don't really like has a great relationship with Magath. If he moves to Fulham, you can all be sure that money was the last thing on his mind. Fulham chairman gave his backing to Magath yesterday but a couple more losses and he will be sacked for sure although I'm pretty certain that a first team spot will be almost guaranteed for Ehsan. Fulham are a big team going through a bad phase, they have unbelievable fans and a good history and great training facilities. I followed them very closely last season and went to 6-7 matches at the cottage and even went to their training ground. They really have a professional set up and it would be a great move for Ehsan. kudos to him for not thinking of his pocket.
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Fulham would be a really bad move. This team are in disarray. As someone else mentioned, they're 4 played 4 lost in the league. It's a huge squad he'd be going into so there a lot of competition for places.

I truly think he'd get more playing time at Hull since they're also in Europe this season and they're shorter of left sided players than Fulham. I doubt Hull was ever a genuine offer, probably just strong interest or an inquiry that leaked. 250k is a steal for him.

Comment

He remains in Iran? Bi-gheryat. He goes to Qatar? Arab-money whore. He goes to Europe? Too weak team or division. Guys, you need to refresh your fuckin brain.

Comment

خلیلیان: مشکل ویزای کار حاج*صفی صحت ندارد/ کاهش یک میلیاردی قرارداد سپاهانی*ها

مدیرعامل باشگاه سپاهان می*گوید انتقال احسان حاج*صفی به فولام تا 90 درصد قطعی شده است و شایعات درباره مشکل ویزای کار او صحت ندارد.

مهرزاد خلیلیان در گفت*وگو با ایسنا، در ارتباط با مشکل ویزای کار احسان حاج*صفی برای حضور در لیگ انگلیس اظهار کرد: احسان در این زمینه هیچ مشکلی ندارد و صحبت*های مطرح شده شایعه است و تنها برای انتقال او منتظر صدور کارت ITC هستیم.

وی همچنین در پاسخ به تصمیم باشگاه سپاهان برای کاهش قرارداد بازیکنان و کادر فنی این تیم به دلیل عدم رعایت سقف بودجه در فصل جاری گفت: با برخی بازیکنان تیم صحبت کرده*ایم و قرار است در مجموع تا هفته آینده یک میلیارد تومان از مجموع قراردادهایمان را کسر کنیم.

مدیرعامل باشگاه سپاهان همچنین درباره دیدار این هفته سپاهان مقابل ذوب آهن خاطرنشان کرد: هر تیمی مقابل سپاهان قرار می*گیرد انگیزه دارد. صدر جدول برای هیچ تیمی ماندگار نیست اما بازیکنان ما این هفته با تلاش مضاعف رقابت خوبی را مقابل ذوب*آهن انجام خواهند داد.

Comment

Working...
                                X