Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hajsafi officially recieves offer from Hull City and Fulham!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rezabmehr View Post
    According to Varzesh 3, he is leaving Iran this week to an undisclosed destination in England. The team is denying it but his teammates are confirming his departure. Could be rumors but let's hope.
    Yes the team is Al-Hullal from Qatar.

Comment

I just heard on akhbar varzeshi that he went to England and team is hull city

Comment

Can't wait till transfer window closes...

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          Can't wait till transfer window closes...
          when does it close?

Comment

Sv: Hajsafi officially recieves offer from Hull City!!

Originally posted by Bluegrey13 View Post
            when does it close?
            Some time in end of August.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluegrey13 View Post
              I just heard on akhbar varzeshi that he went to England and team is hull city
              I.think his flight to england will be with qatar airways with a stop in doha. I feel he is going to miss the second flight from qatar to england, dont know why....

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                I.think his flight to england will be with qatar airways with a stop in doha. I feel he is going to miss the second flight from qatar to england, dont know why....
                Haha good one!

Comment

http://toofanezard.ir/news/12540-%D8...%AF%D8%9F.html

Comment

Ok, so he hasn't played 75% of Iran's games during the past two years, so a move to England could be blocked. Yay.

Comment

Some of you guys on this forum are truly sad. Give the guy a break. He is at least trying to get to a higher place in his career and instead of cheering him on for going to England and trying his best, you have already condemn his move with your unfair and not so funny sarcasm. I get it, many TM players end up in Qatari or other Arab leagues, but at least acknowledge Hajsafi's efforts and don't crap on the guy before his plane has even landed in England.

I also want to acknowledge Pouladi for trying his best to land a team in Europe but at the end, he did not have any takers. As much as I hate to say it, but if you think IPL is an inferior league in the region, you are making a big mistake. Just look how far the rich Arab teams usually climb in the Asian Championship and look at our record. Our players hate to play in 90% of stadiums due to bad fields which makes them more prone to injuries. And that is just one example of our below average league.

Unless we fix our system in Iran, you will have a few talented players than will end up in EU every now and then, but the rest will be bought by the richer Gulf teams.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                        Ok, so he hasn't played 75% of Iran's games during the past two years, so a move to England could be blocked. Yay.
                        There are ways around it. When Teymourian went to England after World Cup 2006 he hadn't been in TM more than a year and only had 7 caps.

Comment

Damn that same thing happened to ando back when Blackburn wanted to sign him in 2010....such a freaking stupid rule
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He has not practiced last few days and most likely won't play against Foulad.

Comment

According to the chairman of Sepahan, Hajsafi said goodbye to all the players and said he's taking a business trip somewhere!

http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?item...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF
                              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Re: Hajsafi officially recieves offer from Hull City!!

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                                According to the chairman of Sepahan, Hajsafi said goodbye to all the players and said he's taking a business trip somewhere!

http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?item...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF
                                Which means Qatar / UAE.

Comment

Working...
                                X