Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hajsafi officially recieves offer from Hull City and Fulham!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this was a very unlikely and far fetched move to begin with

Comment

actually hajsafi going to europe seems to be very serious. I read somewhere that the game next week vs. Naft could potentially be his last game, I guess well just have to wait and see. I dont know wether Hull City is still after him or its another club.

Comment

As a Sepahan fan, I hope this move goes through. I also hope it works out for Sharifi if there are interested parties. Sepahan has smart management and an excellent youth academy. It's nice to see that if these players leave us, they go to places where they can further develop.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
          As a Sepahan fan, I hope this move goes through. I also hope it works out for Sharifi if there are interested parties. Sepahan has smart management and an excellent youth academy. It's nice to see that if these players leave us, they go to places where they can further develop.
          As a Zob Ahan I am also very much in favour of this and any Sepahani player transferring to Europe But in all fairness, any development of our players outside of Iran is good for our football in general.
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Hull signing a left back doesn't hurt hajsafi at all, he can't even play left back in Asia how would anyone expect him be able to play that in the strongest and fastest league in the world?

Hajsafi is a midfielder and that's what anyone who has interest sees him as.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Hajsafi officially recieves offer from Hull City!!

If Hajsafi doesn't move to Europe this month he will turn out to be another of our IPL wastes. It's such a tragedy to see all of these good talents stay in the Persian Gulf leagues all of their footballing careers. A guy like Hajsafi, that talented, should have moved to Europe long time ago. He had nothing less than Jahanbakhsh and Azmoun at their age and already had a lot of caps with TM, but it just wasn't meant to be for some reason. I just cannot believe how guys like him are stuck in Iran

Comment

No news specific to Hajsafi, but Hull City is indeed looking to make some signings following the injury of midfielder Robert Snodgrass last Saturday whom will be out for six months and the recent sale of forward Shane Long to Southampton:

Here is what coach Steve Bruce said today:
                "We're trying to add to the squad, as we know we have to -- we've lost two big players in the last week. We didn't envisage losing Snodgrass for six months, which is a big blow for us because he was brought in to give us that little bit of quality in the midfield area. We've got 10 or 12 days to try to bring in a replacement, and two or three offers went out in the last 24 to 48 hours."
                http://www.espnfc.com/barclays-premi...for-six-months

Hull plays a 3-5-2, their line-up last Saturday vs QPR was:
                -------------------------McGregor------------------------
                ----------------Davies---Bruce---Chester---------------
                -El Mohamady-------------------------------Robertson-
                -----------------------Huddlestone----------------------
                ---------Snodgrass-------------------Livermore--------
                -----------------------Jelavic---Ince---------------------

So Hajsafi will most probably fighting for the third CM spot, Huddlestone and Livermore are fixed starters and the last spot is between Meyler, Brady, Quinn, and Ehsan if he joins. I don't think he will be LB because they have Robertson, Figueria, and Rosenoir who are all capable LBs, while El Mohamady is fixed at RB.

Comment

I read in some Iranian media that Sepahan officially stated that no interest has been shown by any team for Hajsafi...anything reported otherwise is just pure speculation.
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

baba deletoon khose...this is bs...there is no offer nor anyone in EPL is really thinking about him. its just wishful thinking by our people.

Comment

Yea sure he will go on trial their are reports by sepahan officials

Comment

Comment

Poor guy... I dont know what else they want... this guy is super fit, experienced...at his age what an impressive number of caps.... and he has captained too! ...sometimes I wonder...
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                            Poor guy... I dont know what else they want... this guy is super fit, experienced...at his age what an impressive number of caps.... and he has captained too! ...sometimes I wonder...
                            He is also pretty versitille, LB, LW, DM, AMF lol can play almost every position
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

According to Varzesh 3, he is leaving Iran this week to an undisclosed destination in England. The team is denying it but his teammates are confirming his departure. Could be rumors but let's hope.
                              sigpic

Comment

hull city is playing right now to qualify for europe

Comment

Working...
                                X