Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hajsafi officially recieves offer from Hull City and Fulham!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hajsafi officially recieves offer from Hull City and Fulham!!

Sepahan fb page says they reached an agreement Tuesday but they are working on the work permit.... Hopefully it goes through!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

What are the requirements for a work permit in the championship does anyone know? I'd assume it has less requirements and is easier to obtain than a premier league work permit right?
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Ehsan e ba gheyrat

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
          Sepahan fb page says they reached an agreement Tuesday but they are working on the work permit.... Hopefully it goes through!

Yep this is accurate. Work Visa is the only thing to do and as I mentioned before it is out of Sepahan's hands. This is terrific news, and if Alireza can make a move in Holland, it will certainly offset any losses we had in terms of transfers following the WC.
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Re: Hajsafi officially recieves offer from Hull City and Fulham!!

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
            What are the requirements for a work permit in the championship does anyone know? I'd assume it has less requirements and is easier to obtain than a premier league work permit right?
            According to what Sepahan fb said championship and Pl have the same req.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
              According to what Sepahan fb said championship and Pl have the same req.

The work permit is for the UK, not the individual league.

Comment

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Hull-...#ixzz3BhXGgOPl

Comment

Good news. Championship is perfect for Haj Safi. It is undoubtedly the most competitive 2nd tier football league in the world. EPL might have been a big ask for the 24 year old Haj Safi who still is up for the physical british football but needs time and going start to EPL would have meant he would be on the bench 90% of the time and not learn much like he would at Fulham! I'm not expecting him to come out to be a Fulham starter but he will get a great amount of games under his belt in Fulham and who knows where his career will head. His determination and refusal to go for $$$ shows that this guy is the real deal not to mention his talent. He may be one of our greatest TM players if he avoids injuries.

Also it should be noted that Felix Magath is not only in love with Iranian players but also versatile players and he usually gives them the nod as he can switch player roles during substitution.

Hope this move goes through knowing the tough work permit issues for Iranians.

PS: Fulham beat championship side Brentford last night away 0-1 to advance in the Capital One Cup. Good chance for Haj Safi to feature in these cup games if he joins. They will be in FA Cup too once it starts of course.
                  Last edited by Farhad-7; 08-28-2014, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Comment

حاج*صفی امشب فولامی می*شود؟
                      به احتمال فراوان تا امشب خبر پیوستن حاج صفی به فولام رسمی و اعلام خواهد شد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، به احتمال فراوان احسان حاج صفی امشب به صورت رسمی به فولام انگلیس خواهد پیوست.

بازیکن سابق تیم فوتبال سپاهان که برای آخرین بار پیراهن این تیم را در بازی با نفت تهران به تن کرد امروز در تست های پزشکی باشگاه فولام حاضر شد و قرار است با نهایی شدن همه مسائل، باشگاه سپاهان با انتشار بیانیه*ای رسمی خبر پیوستن حاج صفی به فولام را اعلام کند.

مسئولان باشگاه سپاهان منتظر تماس این بازیکن هستند تا رسمی و نهایی شدن پیوستن حاج صفی به فولام را اعلام کنند و به احتمال بسیار زیاد این اتفاق امروز خواهد افتاد و فقط شاید به دلیل برخی اتفاقات رخ داده باعث شود که این اتفاق عملی نشود.

البته حضور بازیکنان در لیگ انگلیس منوط به حضور آن ها در 70 درصد از بازی های ملی فوتبال کشورشان است که حاج صفی با با استفاده از تبصره*ای مبنی بر بازی*های 90 دقیقیه*ای مشکلی برای حضور در لیگ انگلیس ندارد.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                        به احتمال بسیار زیاد این اتفاق امروز خواهد افتاد و فقط شاید به دلیل برخی اتفاقات رخ داده باعث شود که این اتفاق عملی نشود
                        LMAO. Doesn't that statement pretty much sum up the state of affairs for Iran and Iranians at the moment?! Absolute GOLD.

Comment

Any updates with this situation boys and girls? We've been hearing tonight, tomorrow for almost a week now.

Comment

Less than a day remaining and nothing from JB or Ehsan. No news till now is definitely not good...

Comment

We didn't have any news about Ansarifard for some days and suddenly it happens. No news, good news!

Btw the end of the transfer window in monday night so 2 days left!

Comment

I just learned that the transfer deadline for Germany and England is the 2nd of September. Good it gives our boys more time. Come on Ehsan!

Comment

Working...
                                X