Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hajsafi officially recieves offer from Hull City and Fulham!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hajsafi officially recieves offer from Hull City and Fulham!!

http://www.sepahanfc.ir/sepahan-tran...0;د.html

Yeah there seemed interest from Hull City for Hasjafi a while, let's hope this is true and the move goes through.

Comment

Is it safe to say the Sepahan FC website does not post rumours and what not? It is a legit source right? (as far as I know)

If this happens Hull will have taken a chance on a player with the potential of a HUGE reward. Good move for Hull, and Hajsafi seems like the type of player who would accept this move (and hopefully Sepahan allows him....)

Thanks, can't wait to hear how this progresses. If we can get Pouladi and Hajsafi into Europe (and maybe Ansarifard, since he is not with PP yet) it will take the sting out of having Dejagah go to Al- Arabi a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
        Is it safe to say the Sepahan FC website does not post rumours and what not? It is a legit source right? (as far as I know)

If this happens Hull will have taken a chance on a player with the potential of a HUGE reward. Good move for Hull, and Hajsafi seems like the type of player who would accept this move (and hopefully Sepahan allows him....)

Thanks, can't wait to hear how this progresses. If we can get Pouladi and Hajsafi into Europe (and maybe Ansarifard, since he is not with PP yet) it will take the sting out of having Dejagah go to Al- Arabi a little bit.
        Its a fan site not the official website.

Comment

It also says its doubtful kranjar lets him go because he is also losing hamoudi

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
            It also says its doubtful kranjar lets him go because he is also losing hamoudi
            Kranjcar has shown that he has interest in Sepahan's youth team signing many players every season, so pretty much he much he won't stand in the way of Hajsafi leaving to England IMO.

Comment

I really hope this deal goes through. Haj Safi is the strongest candidate in Iran to succeed in EPL long term. He can play in center midfield as a creative play maker or defensive shield. He can also play as LM or LW. He also can play as LB but no his strongest suit. Also he is psychically well suited for EPL as shown in WC for how he dealt with Mikel and other players in the middle and the amount of area he covered. Not to mention his professionalism and work ethic. Plus when have we ever heard anything bad about him in the news or hear him complain?

He's highly versatile, fit, and skillful. Teams such as Hull City, Stoke, Everton, Sunderland, and West Ham always invest in players of this type of caliber and it proves vital. For example Ross Barkley, Gardner, and Larsson. Before you guys question me.....Yes I really believe he can be as good as those players once suited to the Premiership.
              Last edited by Farhad-7; 07-28-2014, 07:05 AM.

Comment

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Hull-...ail/story.html

Hull City transfer talk: Alex Bruce linked to Leeds, Iran's Ehsan Hajsafi on radar and Blades' Harry Maguire bid

Our daily blog with the latest news, transfer rumours and gossip about Hull City in the Premier League.
                http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Hull-...#ixzz38mEZBSVi
                Read more at http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Hull-...JYYklCTttwJ.99

Comment

HIGHLY Doubful

Comment

Anything new on his situation?

If I recall correctly I think he said if he had a European offer he would go.

So it depends on 2 things: 1) Is the offer real? 2) Will Sepahan allow him to leave?

Comment

Very strange nothing has been followed up on this. I doubt this news is legit
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                        Very strange nothing has been followed up on this. I doubt this news is legit
                        Often seems to be the case unfortunately
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Doubt it

Comment

it is another "gone by the wind" rumor
                            IRI = FAILED

Comment

They signed two defenders today
                              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                              X