No announcement yet.

Nekunam's upfront interview about SS and QN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GN's results with TM or SS have nothing to do with the point of the interview and the whole crap that GN runs off the field in our football. There are more people like him in our football and it is a shame that our football players don't come out and expose them. It is even a bigger shame that Players and their families accept to pay these thieves the money they are asking for. Maybe that's the reason these players don't talk about it, because their own ass is shitty too.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
      You got everything right.

The difference is what we expect from which player, based on his potential.

You don't expect the same from someone like nazari, as you do from someone like Ansarifard.
      So when nazari fails to reach his potential, yes it is disappointing.
      But when ansarifard fails, that's a far bigger and impactful disappointment. And therefore, you ought to expect proportionate amount of criticism and display of disappointment

To avoid any more confusion, let me bring an example of two teams like Villarreal and Barca reaching and exiting the champs league quarterfinals. For the former, it is not so much of a disappointment as it is for the latter. So you'd get even more criticism at Barca than the villas.

Hope it is clearer now
      Fair enough, that too indeed is a valid point. Just depends on what perspective you want to look at it from but it's safe to say both perspectives make sense. Cheers.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Iman Mousavi: Ghalenoi's friend took 50 Million tomans from me.
        here is the link:
        http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=171496

Comment

This is an interview with Mosavi the young player that Neko supported. Accordingly, what GN doing in SS it adds up to be criminal and one in USA can not get away with it. The story is that GN subjects gang up on young players to take their money and if they resist they will destroy their future in SS. Neko was mad about this and tried to help the new kid (Mosavi) but we know what happened to Neko. If there is any justice left they should investigate this and make sure GN and his gang will pay for this if proven. It is so scary for a young promising player to fall in this type of trap made by some criminals.

Last edited by Siavash; 07-28-2014, 11:48 AM.

Comment

All I can say is WOW. QN should be banned from our football forever.
            sigpic

Comment

Take everything with a grain of salt. Yes Ghalenoei has been accused of many things, but we shouldn't ever act on one person's comments on the subject. If Nekounam was witnessing all these things, why didn't he say anything before?

I'm not saying he had to, I'm just saying don't judge things too early.
              Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
              محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
              - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Clipsport please continue to criticize nekounam and defend QN I'm interested to see what you have left to say after that.....
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                  Take everything with a grain of salt. Yes Ghalenoei has been accused of many things, but we shouldn't ever act on one person's comments on the subject. If Nekounam was witnessing all these things, why didn't he say anything before?

I'm not saying he had to, I'm just saying don't judge things too early.
                  If you read the article in Farsi, you will see that Neku starting acting on it the moment he found out that some players were being taken advantage of (at least in Mousavi's case) and his involvement with the situation had been going on for a long while. Why is he coming out with the story now, I don't know. I can only guess that he knows he will never play for SS again and will probably finish his career in Spain. At least he had the guts to come out and his story was confirmed by Mousavi himself.
                  sigpic

Comment

^ plus Mosavi the young player corroborated Neko's story. More should come out and reveal this type of activities and hope IFF and/or courts take action on this.

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                      Clipsport please continue to criticize nekounam and defend QN I'm interested to see what you have left to say after that.....
                      After what??? Mousavi comes out and gives an interview and that's supposed to confirm that everything Nekunam said was correct and GN is part of some Mafia.
                      I remember people said the same things about Daei back in 2006. That he was part of some mafia with Dadkan. Complete baseless garbage.

Besides the only thing I said was that GN is popular among SS fans (which he is) and that he is a successful coach (which he is). Usually when someone is so successful it's natural to develop enemies and get people to accuse you of all sorts of things left and right.

A lot of people in this forum are in some sort of bubble regarding these issues. You think all of Iran hates GN, hates Rahmati, hates Sadeghian etc. All I'm saying is that its not true.

Besides it's very well know (maybe not to people on this forum) that GN is enemies with a lot of people in the Iranian Media (which are very corrupt themselves). This includes Ali Javadi who is the main guy for Khabar Varzeshi (same place Nekunam did his interview), Adel Ferdosipour, and several other newspapers and sports magazines. They have done a good job at creating a corrupt image of GN and I suspect that this is more of the same old story.

And yes I'm critical of Nekunam b/c if this is true then he should have said it earlier. But the reality is that he wanted to join SS this summer but GN didn't want him. So he comes out and gives this interview.

I'm sorry that I'm bringing a different perspective to this forum. Maybe you like to have 8 pages of people agreeing with you on how bad GN is and how he should be banned etc.

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
                        After what??? Mousavi comes out and gives an interview and that's supposed to confirm that everything Nekunam said was correct and GN is part of some Mafia.
                        I remember people said the same things about Daei back in 2006. That he was part of some mafia with Dadkan. Complete baseless garbage.

Besides the only thing I said was that GN is popular among SS fans (which he is) and that he is a successful coach (which he is). Usually when someone is so successful it's natural to develop enemies and get people to accuse you of all sorts of things left and right.

A lot of people in this forum are in some sort of bubble regarding these issues. You think all of Iran hates GN, hates Rahmati, hates Sadeghian etc. All I'm saying is that its not true.

Besides it's very well know (maybe not to people on this forum) that GN is enemies with a lot of people in the Iranian Media (which are very corrupt themselves). This includes Ali Javadi who is the main guy for Khabar Varzeshi (same place Nekunam did his interview), Adel Ferdosipour, and several other newspapers and sports magazines. They have done a good job at creating a corrupt image of GN and I suspect that this is more of the same old story.

And yes I'm critical of Nekunam b/c if this is true then he should have said it earlier. But the reality is that he wanted to join SS this summer but GN didn't want him. So he comes out and gives this interview.

I'm sorry that I'm bringing a different perspective to this forum. Maybe you like to have 8 pages of people agreeing with you on how bad GN is and how he should be banned etc.
                        Based on your previous posts, it seems you're a GN kiss-ass for some reason so when I saw this post....

Comment

^ Yea that's about as good of a response as I was expecting.

Anyways I don't have anything else to say about GN. I said it before I don't think the guy is a saint. But he gets a ton of BS from the media (same media that says Ansarifard is going to Real Madrid every transfer window). God knows what is happening behind the scenes, but I'm sure as hell not going to just take anything anyone says at face value.

Comment

I don't know if you have ever heard this from the elders but we have saying: "Ta nabashad cheezaky mardom nagooyand cheezha".
                            Which simply means there is a degree of truth to any rummer. Over the years, many have mentioned the nasty side of QN. Put it this way; he is the kind of guy I have always stayed away from. Just look at his attitude in an interview. He is simply an a**hole.
                            QN is the symbol of what is wrong with IPL. Mafia Bazi. People like him don't develop players, if any thing they destroy young talents.
                            sigpic

Comment

Anyways I don't have anything else to say about GN. I said it before I don't think the guy is a saint. But he gets a ton of BS from the media (same media that says Ansarifard is going to Real Madrid every transfer window). God knows what is happening behind the scenes, but I'm sure as hell not going to just take anything anyone says at face value.
                              except that this is not the media telling a story.
                              This is the media putting out an Interview with the captain of our national team making direct accusation at GN, the guy most SS fans consider their hero, to be a thug who is taking advantage of his position and popularity to extort football players.

I am not saying every thing Nekunam is saying must be "true", but it can not be just ignored as some "media bullshit" either.

What I don't like about Nekunam's interview is that he does not come out and state names of those other guys around GN. Similarly, I don't like the fact that other football players don't come forward to expose the likes of GN and the guys around him. I understand they don't want to expose themselves, but hey, gotta man up and they are not manning up. another reason I generally do not like Iranian football players. there are very few 'men' among them.

Comment

I advise you not to talk too much about GN. The latter is the symbol of corruption and degradation of our football. Interestingly you like such people.

Comment

Working...
                                X