No announcement yet.

Nekunam's upfront interview about SS and QN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck Ghalegohi and the rest of the Iranian football mafia. Proud of Nekounam for standing up, & I wonder what Teymourian thinks of all this.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Ghalenoie is the type of coach that has success in IPL only due to his connections and player selection. Just put him in another league and you will see he has nothing to offer since his thuggery and lack of modern football knowledge won't fly. He had the same problem at the national level when he was TM head coach.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
        Well you can call people thugs and morons all you like, the reality is that he is the most successful coach in the IPL right now. And it's natural for the SS fans to like someone who has brought their team so much success throughout the years. In fact one has to be a moron to think that SS fans are gonna hate on their own players and coaches b/c they don't act classy. It would be very disloyal for them to do that wouldn't you agree.
        p.s. I think its time you changed that signature. It's not really relevant anymore.
        On the contrary. SS fans should be loyal to their NT captain and respect his forthrightness in coming out with these statements. NT supersedes club loyalty.

Also I know many SS fans that cannot stand GN. In fact SS fans chanted against GN, Fatizadeh and many of the players towards the end of last season.
        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Formerly known as Persianking!
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout
          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
            Many things are brought up and become apparent in this interview.

1. Nekunam was told from day one he joined SS that he better find a strong group to befriend or else he will have a difficult time at SS. Basically become friends with the dallals that GN controls.

2. GN takes money from the players, especially the younger ones in exchange for playing time. These rumors have existed for a long time. Farzad Hatami is a good example. He travelled with GN from team to team and it was rumored that his family paid GN a large sum of $$ to play his son. The rumors also existed for Mousavi and their striker last season, i forget his name.
            NAZARi.
            I dont like this kind of stories with football mafia etc.
            But its really strange that Nazari, a really bad player a strike who only managed to score one Goal, get his playing time again and again?

Taha Zareei, their 3. Goalkeeper last season talked to me about Nazari. He said that the whole team didnt liked him and he said that in training he wasnt even good to play in starting line up.
            Why not start with only ghazi as 1 striker? Or why not put Borhani, even Akbarpour would be a better striker than Nazari..

This is really strange.. Or the games when esteghlal had only 3 players (1GK) on nimkat, some youth players like Joodaki were just wondering why they dont take place at the bench...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hanif555 View Post
              NAZARi.
              I dont like this kind of stories with football mafia etc.
              But its really strange that Nazari, a really bad player a strike who only managed to score one Goal, get his playing time again and again?
              Taha Zareei, their 3. Goalkeeper last season talked to me about Nazari. He said that the whole team didnt liked him and he said that in training he wasnt even good to play in starting line up.
              Why not start with only ghazi as 1 striker? Or why not put Borhani, even Akbarpour would be a better striker than Nazari..
              This is really strange.. Or the games when esteghlal had only 3 players (1GK) on nimkat, some youth players like Joodaki were just wondering why they dont take place at the bench...

Nazari, that's it. Thanks Aseon jan.

I have no doubt that Nazari paid someone to get playing time in SS.

I posted pictures long ago of Hatami at a wedding I was at. He was close friends to a distant relative of my wife. People close to his family told me that they paid big $$ to GN to make him a player.

I also believe that one of the players Neku mentions as being destroyed by GN is Borhani. How is it that one of our best future prospects falls off the map completely and gets benched over the likes of Mousavi, Hatami and Nazari? It makes no sense.
              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
                Well you can call people thugs and morons all you like, the reality is that he is the most successful coach in the IPL right now. And it's natural for the SS fans to like someone who has brought their team so much success throughout the years. In fact one has to be a moron to think that SS fans are gonna hate on their own players and coaches b/c they don't act classy. It would be very disloyal for them to do that wouldn't you agree.
                p.s. I think its time you changed that signature. It's not really relevant anymore.
                I won't take any lessons in loyalty from you Mr. clipsport. The first thing I remember you doing was trying to bring down a TM player (Beitashour) at any cost. You have a weird theory on loyalty. You're a TM fan, right? So why are you willing to degrade and verbally attack a player who is representing your country, but won't lift a finger to place blame on a man who is single handedly responsible for many horrible occurrences in our football history?

Dude tried to screw Iran during the WCQ's. He can go to hell, and all of Esteghlal for that matter if it comes to them trying to screw the IRANIAN National Team. Glad your allegiances for a provincial club like Esteghlal trump any pride or support you have for your country and its players.

Comment

Nazari was a good player. Quick and skillful. He was even a candidate for a TM call up when he was playing in his previous club.
                  Just because he wasn't the same player at SS, does not mean the coach was wrong to give him games and chances.

The same can be said about Mousavi.
                  And Ghazi
                  And .... etch etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                    Nazari was a good player. Quick and skillful. He was even a candidate for a TM call up when he was playing in his previous club.
                    Just because he wasn't the same player at SS, does not mean the coach was wrong to give him games and chances.

The same can be said about Mousavi.
                    And Ghazi
                    And .... etch etc etc.
                    I don't disagree about Nazari deserving a chance, but lol, this is your way of defending Ghalenoei?
                    So since Nazari was good in Fajr, he deserved to play in Esteghlal... ok, fair enough. But with your logic, when Ansarifard dominated IPL with Teraktor and was the top goal-scorer, then he deserved to be in TM, contrary to what you would say about Ansarifard. So let's not contradict ourselves here.
                    And plus, Nazari was very poor for SS and yet continued to get regular playing time. Even the Esteghlal fans were beyond confused as to why Nazari would play.
                    Nice try though!

Comment

Did you see me ''defend GN'' ?
                      It was about the misconception of members about Nazari's potential or worth of playing in a popular club.

We shouldn't jump or hurry to post something just so we can start an argument. Not very becoming

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                        Did you see me ''defend GN'' ?
                        It was about the misconception of members about Nazari's potential or worth of playing in a popular club.

We shouldn't jump or hurry to post something just so we can start an argument. Not very becoming
                        But he just made a totally valid point....

And before I go any further, let me tell you that nazari was a top 10 player in the IPL to watch on my thread I opened up prior to kickoff last season and he totally flopped on the big stage.

And at the same time Ansarifard, who you consistently bash, dominated the league with consistent performances and carried it into the ACL.

What in this post did I get wrong?
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

You got everything right.

The difference is what we expect from which player, based on his potential.

You don't expect the same from someone like nazari, as you do from someone like Ansarifard.
                          So when nazari fails to reach his potential, yes it is disappointing.
                          But when ansarifard fails, that's a far bigger and impactful disappointment. And therefore, you ought to expect proportionate amount of criticism and display of disappointment

To avoid any more confusion, let me bring an example of two teams like Villarreal and Barca reaching and exiting the champs league quarterfinals. For the former, it is not so much of a disappointment as it is for the latter. So you'd get even more criticism at Barca than the villas.

Hope it is clearer now

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                            I won't take any lessons in loyalty from you Mr. clipsport. The first thing I remember you doing was trying to bring down a TM player (Beitashour) at any cost. You have a weird theory on loyalty. You're a TM fan, right? So why are you willing to degrade and verbally attack a player who is representing your country, but won't lift a finger to place blame on a man who is single handedly responsible for many horrible occurrences in our football history?

Dude tried to screw Iran during the WCQ's. He can go to hell, and all of Esteghlal for that matter if it comes to them trying to screw the IRANIAN National Team. Glad your allegiances for a provincial club like Esteghlal trump any pride or support you have for your country and its players.
                            LOL what are you talking about. Once again someone here has resorted to making things personal and somehow relating something about Nekunam and GN to Beitashour. You guys are amazing. Really.

Besides this is an issue between Nekunam and GN. I don't see how TM is related to this. Maybe you can explain to me.

Also this whole thing about SS damaging TM during WCQ is just crap. Lets not forget that CQ used 7 SS players for those last 3 crucial matches. They were all fit and ready to serve the national team and they helped TM go to the world cup.

Comment

GN represents everything that is wrong with football in Iran. A corrupt, filthy overrated goon. That's all he is.

Only an incompetent fool can take what was perhaps one of the best TM rosters and have them barely beat Malaysia 0-2. The same Malaysian team that lost to Uzbekistan 5-0, and China 5-1. I was in the stadium and had the chance to see both teams warm up. The Malaysian teams was doing jumping jacks like 5 year olds.
                              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                                GN represents everything that is wrong with football in Iran. A corrupt, filthy overrated goon. That's all he is.

Only an incompetent fool can take what was perhaps one of the best TM rosters and have them barely beat Malaysia 0-2. The same Malaysian team that lost to Uzbekistan 5-0, and China 5-1. I was in the stadium and had the chance to see both teams warm up. The Malaysian teams was doing jumping jacks like 5 year olds.
                                To his defense, Malaysia did park the bus in that game as opposed to the first two. But yea GN had no place on TM bench back then. He was way too inexperienced.
                                The same with Daei after him. Way too inexperienced.

Comment

Working...
                                X