No announcement yet.

Nekunam's upfront interview about SS and QN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what can you expect from Amir Naziabad!! btw i do not understand why some of the players in iran are able to work under such conditions, i would take 1/10th of the money and play outside of iran.

i wonder what Ando would say to this interview?
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Why is Nekunam saying all these things now? And if SS is such a hellhole as he explains it, then how did they win the IPL, reach semi finals of ACL, and have 7 SS players start for TM for those 3 crucial WCQ matches?

and why did Nekunam want to come back to such a bad environment this year?

I'm not saying GN is a saint but Nekunam is being completely emotional and unprofessional.

Comment

Originally posted by rezabmehr View Post
        It is every child's dream to grow up some day and play for their favorite team. Neku wanted to play for SS not for QN.
        Lol, I guess you don't comprehend my post!

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
          Why is Nekunam saying all these things now? And if SS is such a hellhole as he explains it, then how did they win the IPL, reach semi finals of ACL, and have 7 SS players start for TM for those 3 crucial WCQ matches?
          They may deliver certain positive results, but the organization itself is corrupt none the less.

and why did Nekunam want to come back to such a bad environment this year?
          True, but maybe it was because he didn't want to create hashiye before WC. Just speculating.
          Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

GN's response: http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?item...86%D8%A7%D9%85

Typical thug response.

1. He says if Nekounam was in his list of players this season he would never say such things.

2. He calls Nekounam his "shagerd" and that he never gives public responses to what his "shagerds" say.

3. He says Kaffashian begged him to allow Nekounam to play on his team.

4. He says that he will take Nekounam to court and that he has to bring evidence for what he said.

5. He ends his interview by asking God and Ahl-e Beyt for help so that SS wins this season.

What was interesting is that for all his comments he is addressing SS supporters. It seems Neku dealt a bad blow to that relationship for now.
            Last edited by rugs; 07-27-2014, 10:46 AM.
            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Many thanks to our captain for exposing these despicable people's hands to the public, and many resentments to our captain for this:

من مي*توانستم به راحتي در اسپانيا بمانم و کاپيتان اوساسونا شوم اما نه تنها قيد بازوبند را زدم، بلکه قيد مربيگري در اين باشگاه را هم زدم. در قرارداد من بندي قرار داشت که مي*توانستم کار مربيگري را هم در باشگاه اوساسونا شروع کنم ولي همان*طور که 4 سال پيش مصاحبه کردم و گفتم دوست دارم با يک تيم تهراني(استقلال) خداحافظي کنم، تصميم گرفتم به استقلال بيايم. همه*چيز را ول کردم و به ايران آمدم، نمي*دانم شايد بايد بيشتر فکر مي*کردم.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                Many thanks to our captain for exposing these despicable people's hands to the public, and many resentments to our captain for this:
                Why many resentments? Yes, he made a mistake and is acknowledging it but is the player who was the first Iranian to play in La Liga the person we should really be resenting. He's had a fantastic 6 year career with Osasuna and that is likely to continue again at a time when our current best (Ghoochannejhad and Dejagah) are moving towards Qatar. Should Nekounam return to Spain now, those options will very likely be on the table again. I'm not saying it justifies leaving the first time since many people don't get second chances but I find it silly to insult one of the best legionnaires and players we've had when it is the system and mentality in place that hinders the desire and drive of most players to go to Europe.

Comment

So you so approve of his decision to leave Osasuna for Esteghlal, when he was offered coaching at Osasuna upon his retirement?

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                    What was interesting is that for all his comments he is addressing SS supporters. It seems Neku dealt a bad blow to that relationship for now.
                    Actually from what I have been reading on facebook, SS fans seem to be pissed at Nekunam for the interview. I know its hard for you to accept but GN is rather popular among SS fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                      So you so approve of his decision to leave Osasuna for Esteghlal, when he was offered coaching at Osasuna upon his retirement?
                      It's not as simple as a yes or no answer. What if at the time he wasn't seriously interested in a coaching career? Or at 31, since Osasuna couldn't offer him the salary he had hoped for, he returned to Iran. Without the external offers, I always thought it would be great for Nekounam to be in Osasuna until 2014 and then go somewhere else after the World Cup to collect a large pay check. So if you want a short answer, I wasn't happy with his return to Iran but I wouldn't say it in an approval/disapproval context either. Nor would I resent him for it because he's already left his mark on Iranian football and in Osasuna. What I RESENT is when players do have European offers (like the one Kaiser Amir confirmed for Ansarifard) and chose to stay in IPL.

I think Nekounam's decision wouldn't have been as disappointing to people had our young players actually been going to Europe to develop rather than pinning our hopes on our 31 year old veteran.

Anyway, if you want to continue, lets move it over to the Nekounam Osasuna thread. I don't want to de-rail this thread - the content of which is extremely important on its own.

Comment

Actually from what I have been reading on facebook, SS fans seem to be pissed at Nekunam for the interview. I know its hard for you to accept but GN is rather popular among SS fans.
                        So is rahmati, what is your point?

GN is a thug, anyone with a rational thought process knows this. SS fan's have proven to be the most moronic of all with all the support they've always given their classless players and/or coaches. His popularity amongst his teams fan base doesn't say much at all, other than what I just pointed out.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Facebook isn't really the litmus test for who supports who.

GN does have support, but he has just as many enemies.

There is a very quiet contingent of SS fans that have remained very quiet for a long time now waiting for GN to slip.

They are the old school SS fans that are against the dallali and corruption of the team by GN and his likes. They were very vocal when Nasser Hejazi was around but lack any leader.

There is a reason that many former SS players have a problem with GN and not many have a problem with Nekounam.
                          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                            So is rahmati, what is your point?

GN is a thug, anyone with a rational thought process knows this. SS fan's have proven to be the most moronic of all with all the support they've always given their classless players and/or coaches. His popularity amongst his teams fan base doesn't say much at all, other than what I just pointed out.
                            Well you can call people thugs and morons all you like, the reality is that he is the most successful coach in the IPL right now. And it's natural for the SS fans to like someone who has brought their team so much success throughout the years. In fact one has to be a moron to think that SS fans are gonna hate on their own players and coaches b/c they don't act classy. It would be very disloyal for them to do that wouldn't you agree.

p.s. I think its time you changed that signature. It's not really relevant anymore.

Comment

Nekunam's upfront interview about SS and QN

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=171333

Comment

There is a bit of personal vibe to both Neku and GN comments. While I dislike GN as much as the next guy, some of Nekounam's comments seem really far fetched and more character assasination. GN responses of course are always personal.
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X