X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran parked the bus - Mikel

Jun 17, 2014 09:01:00

The Nigeria midfielder admitted his side should have created more on Monday, but felt the negative approach of the opposition was an influential factor behind the goalless drawhttp://www.goal.com/en/news/1656/nig...-the-bus-mikel

Why do you post article from 17 June ?

Comment

It's amazing how an article from over a month ago by a guy making excuses for not scoring just put all the CQ supporters to shame...
      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by Zkell View Post
        Why do you post article from 17 June ?
        Because I just saw it, and it's still relevant?

Comment

Why does it matter to you if we fully defend or fully attack?

Football is rigged. Whether we defended or attacked, the results were rigged. So style of play is irrelevant.

You also didn't even watch any of the WC, according to yourself. So it doesn't matter what you say, because you didn't see the games. (which were rigged)

Mikel is just angry that we defended so well, that the rigged result for Nigeria didn't become reality.

Rigged

Comment

Haha, well if anyone knows about bus it's the guy who plays in Chelsea. what a buthutt mikel is

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
              Haha, well if anyone knows about bus it's the guy who plays in Chelsea. what a buthutt mikel is
              True that. Doesnt complain when he is doing it. Boro baba!

Comment

.....says the Chelsea player

Comment

He can go do one, did anyone watch Chelsea play Liverpool in the last few games of the season? Mourihnio put all 11 players behind the ball and they stole an embarrassing 3 points off Liverpool which effectively ended their title challenge. Stupid Nigerian!

Comment

Don't forget that we played with 11 field players and a goalie. Also the World Cup is rigged and I have seen it with my own eyes by not watching any soccer games in the World Cup.
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

well chelsea playing style is completely irrelevant to nigerian national team & Mikel certainly aint lying here..!!

i know its old news, but a couple big, SURPRISING strategical mistakes by Carlos really hampered our chances of progress ..!!

He approached the Nigeria (on the books our only winnable game) with way too much caution, parking the bus against them for nearly the entire 90 minutes & then opting for a very careless, open game approach vs Bosnia, one of the top quality attacking front of world cup with a very suspect back-line that was already knocked out of the tournament and was very vulnerable vs a solid defending, counter attacking opponent..!

Comment

So mikel and Nigera are wrong when they said we was parking the bus with 11 men? Also Argentina and Zabaleta was wrong when they said we parked the bus with 11 men? Also Bosnia is wrong when they said we played too defensive in a game that we should WIN.

And yeah now all einsteins here will say, we lost against bosnia because we happen to play offensive for 10 min. Yeah you are right, we should of tried to win the match by drawing bosnia lmao

Comment

Working...
                        X