Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tractor Sazi - Fan Thread | Season 2014/2015 | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hanif555 View Post
    IMAGINE HE WILL BE A STARTER IN RUSSIAN LEAGUE ?
    I mean which iranian club would take him? They all already started preperation.
    There is just a chance that he will play in Qatar too.. But after the story with Dejagah , I just hope that he dont follow him.
    Yeah I heard those stories about joining Rubin Kazan but I very much doubt it, their forward line is already packed. Lets hope he joins a decent league in Europe at least because another player to Qatar would be very embarrassing.

Comment

Wow ansarifard is truely a ballerina hes crying about being alone when he goes kharej and wants teraktor fans to chant his name is the first game

Comment

Nice play from our boys! yashasin traxtor
        traxtor.jpg
        Extended Highlights:
        http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=11492
        Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Tractor fans, who want Leo Pimenta again in Traktor? He want to back, he love Tractor

Comment

Both my cousins played 90 minutes! Hopefully they will one day play in Europe or at least for Tiraxtor! :P Yashasin Gostaresh Foolad Tabriz!

Comment

khatibi looks like a very good manager, tractor played beautifully against foolad. Also saman nariman jahan is a VERY impressive player, he might be the years suprise player

Comment

Tractor 3 - 0 Naft Masjed Suleyman

Goals scorers:
                Mohsen Delir
                Saman Nariman Jahan
                Mohsen Delir

Yashasin Tiraxtur

Comment

Very good game, I watched the full 90 minutes of the last two matches of tractor and I've been pleased with what I've seen, didn't expect them to be anywhere nearly as good as they have performed. And also khatibi seems to be a decent coach.

Two things I've noticed:

Khaled Shafiei is a great option for TM's upcoming CB opening spot after sadeghi, hosseini, montazeri being gone soon.

Narimanjahan is a very speedy player on counters and also seems to be fairly promising. These two guys have really caught my attention
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                    Very good game, I watched the full 90 minutes of the last two matches of tractor and I've been pleased with what I've seen, didn't expect them to be anywhere nearly as good as they have performed. And also khatibi seems to be a decent coach.
                    Two things I've noticed:
                    Khaled Shafiei is a great option for TM's upcoming CB opening spot after sadeghi, hosseini, montazeri being gone soon.
                    Narimanjahan is a very speedy player on counters and also seems to be fairly promising. These two guys have really caught my attention
                    Baba even if PFDC hates khatibi he has done more than 99% of iranian players. That is to go and play in Europe. He must have something in his brain to be able to make that choice and not go to qatarinjo even though he failed in europe at least he tried before going to arab nations

plus he did great work at Gostaresh keeping them up in their first season in the top division!

Comment

Very impressed with Khatibi this season. Damesh garm.

Comment

EDINHOOOOOOO!!
                        What a finish!

Comment

We are on top of the league guys. Hopefully the good performances will keep on coming. I'm still not convinced with our defense. Although being the highest payed player, Alenemeh hasn't shown that he's worth it.. Hopefully we'll get a khareji in the defense in the winterbreak.
                          Yashasin Traxtor!

Skærmbillede 2014-09-12 kl. 20.24.51.png

Comment

props to Khatibi and Tractor for playing such beautiful and attacking football! The rest of the league can learn from this. Unlike most other teams Tractor try to play positively, keeping possesion, moving the ball quickly forward, while the 15 other teams in the league make 3 passes in the back and kick it up to the center forward. Right now tractor probably have the 5 best goals of the season. And are the leagues best attack with with 2.15 goals per game. This is what we need for this league to grow. Last year the leagues best attack was Malavan who only averaged a embarrassing 1.5 goals per game. Compare that with even Turkey's best attacking team last year, Fenerbahce, who averaged 2.2 goals per game. This is one of the main problems of our league which eventually leading it to be one of TM's biggest weaknesses. Right now NINE out of 16 teams are averaging 1 or less goals per game. While last year in Turkey only 5 out of 18 teams averaged less than a goal per game. Im not saying lets be turkey, Im just using them as a comparison to our league and its biggest issue. So hopefully the rest of the league picks up some tips from Tractor and plays a more positive style of football.

Comment

1/3 of the league matches have been played and we are still on top of the league with 3 points down to SS! Mohsen Delir have scored 6 goals and Edinho is the league topscorer with 7 goals. So far every home match have been won beside the draw against Sepahan. I hope tractor will keep on going the good job and to take the championship to Tabriz. This is the table so far:

Skærmbillede 2014-10-05 kl. 16.35.41.png

Comment

Good for Khatibi. It happens often in many sports. You might not be a top notch player on the field, but may have a high IQ for tactics, coaching, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X