Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tractor Sazi - Fan Thread | Season 2014/2015 | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol @ iran for allowing these fans to be alive even

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
      lol @ iran for allowing these fans to be alive even
      dadash this the second place ive seen you talk this nonsense

do you understand Persian? Did you watch the BBC video?

The Turkish majles guy was talking about unity amongst Turkish speakers on a cultural level, there was not a syllable about separatism in his speech. Let me tell you one more time P Money jane aziz, Iran's 25 million Turks are part of Iran past present and future.

Iran is for all Iranians, not just Persian speakers. People in Iran get that, its the diaspora who live in mono-linguistic, racist countries that don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by marand92 View Post
        dadash this the second place ive seen you talk this nonsense

do you understand Persian? Did you watch the BBC video?

The Turkish majles guy was talking about unity amongst Turkish speakers on a cultural level, there was not a syllable about separatism in his speech. Let me tell you one more time P Money jane aziz, Iran's 25 million Turks are part of Iran past present and future.

Iran is for all Iranians, not just Persian speakers. People in Iran get that, its the diaspora who live in mono-linguistic, racist countries that don't get it.
        The only thing Turks share is the language and most of them in Turkey and Azerbaijan have barely any Turkish blood in them to begin with.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

On this issue of the separatist and pro Turkey chanting Tractor supporters:

I have to state that most Azeri people are not separatists and are genuinely Iranian and patriots. There are vast historical, cultural and racial ties between Azeri people and rest of Iran which is not to be dimmed by the false historical claims of this minority group.
          The so called fans in the stadiums are two types one that are stupid/ignorant and just follow the crowd, and the other are corrupted by Islamic Republic to push the separatist agenda as an alternative to the regime as to discourage any opposition against them. Zonuzi who is the owner of the club is a Sepahi and as corrupt as it can get. He was part of Ahmadinejad's team during his presidency and was once under investigation for embezzlement. Somehow he has huge funds and has the permission to invest on the club, which is a part of Islamic Republic's agenda to push the separatist narrative.
          Many people from Tabriz, including me has stopped following the club because they do not like what is happening among its so called fans. The group which openly claims their support of the club is not about Football and it is political. It is known how strong is the regime's information and spying sector and if they wanted they could detect all its leaders and abolish them once and for all. They do not because it is part of their plan to defect opposition movement. They are afraid of Azerbaijan as they know once Azeri people stand up united there is no going back, they will tear the whole system down and inspire the rest of the country.
          I am from Tabriz, love my city and above all love Iran. I would like other members to know this that majority of Azeri people are Iranian first and forever will be. Please understand that this is not an ethnic movement but a political movement by the regime.

Comment

Originally posted by dash_sina View Post
            On this issue of the separatist and pro Turkey chanting Tractor supporters:
            I have to state that most Azeri people are not separatists and are genuinely Iranian and patriots. There are vast historical, cultural and racial ties between Azeri people and rest of Iran which is not to be dimmed by the false historical claims of this minority group.
            The so called fans in the stadiums are two types one that are stupid/ignorant and just follow the crowd, and the other are corrupted by Islamic Republic to push the separatist agenda as an alternative to the regime as to discourage any opposition against them. Zonuzi who is the owner of the club is a Sepahi and as corrupt as it can get. He was part of Ahmadinejad's team during his presidency and was once under investigation for embezzlement. Somehow he has huge funds and has the permission to invest on the club, which is a part of Islamic Republic's agenda to push the separatist narrative.
            Many people from Tabriz, including me has stopped following the club because they do not like what is happening among its so called fans. The group which openly claims their support of the club is not about Football and it is political. It is known how strong is the regime's information and spying sector and if they wanted they could detect all its leaders and abolish them once and for all. They do not because it is part of their plan to defect opposition movement. They are afraid of Azerbaijan as they know once Azeri people stand up united there is no going back, they will tear the whole system down and inspire the rest of the country.
            I am from Tabriz, love my city and above all love Iran. I would like other members to know this that majority of Azeri people are Iranian first and forever will be. Please understand that this is not an ethnic movement but a political movement by the regime.
            Thank you for your honesty and point of view! Azaris are for sure Iranian, before the Turkification of this Area they would speak old-azari which was a middle Persian Dialect: http://www.iranicaonline.org/articles/azerbaijan-vii

But what i am asking is, why do Tractor Sazi call for Mustafa Denizli (Turk from Turkey) as their Head coach who seemingly enjoy Pan-Turkish Fans (see:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03jVYGmN8GA) ? Also i think that from an political point of view, by choosing a Turkish Coach you will only separate the azaris even more from the Rest of Iran, since many of them lack accurate historical education (just like many other iranians too!) and identify by their nowadays Turkic language, which once was Iranian.

Comment

^ & ^^ & ^^^ etc...

Guys,
              plz return to football topic!
              All non football related posts will be deleted from here on in (and warnings and bans will be issued!)
              You can use Gen Forum for these type of discussions!
              thx
              Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 11-17-2019, 01:38 AM.
              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
              X