Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intresting Gossip about Iran Bosnia Game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
    Unfortunately CQ did not have the fire power to play an attacking game at the WC. Also as you all witnessed in the game in which we opened up, our defense became like a high school team.

I am hoping with CQ in charge we will have a much improved team which can defeat teams like Argentina and get us to QF of WC 2018.
    Has Team e Melli improved since?
    sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
      Has Team e Melli improved since?
      Considering the upgrade in our legionnaires, I don't see why not.

Comment

Bosnia was extremely unlucky to fail advancing from the group stage, they were robbed by referee against Nigeria, they were by far the better team in this match.

Comment

The 90th minute winning goal from Argentina completely ruined the boys mental condition for this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            The 90th minute winning goal from Argentina completely ruined the boys mental condition for this game.
            100% Agree on this one. If we got that deserved Draw from the Argentina Match.....tbh we had some pretty good chances to even beat them!....Bosnia Match would have been completely different...but as always...if would and maybe's.

Comment

let's put the past behind and focus on the present.

We can write books about ifs and buts...

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Bosnia was extremely unlucky to fail advancing from the group stage, they were robbed by referee against Nigeria, they were by far the better team in this match.
                They really weren't, I remember that match and Bosnia was very frail defensively

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                  They really weren't, I remember that match and Bosnia was very frail defensively
                  What?
                  1)Dzeko's %100 good goal was denied.
                  2) and there was a fool on Saphic on the pass that resulted to Nigeria's goal.
                  3)Dzeko hit the cross bar at the end of the game.

Comment

^ Nigerian goal was right. Dzeko's goal was also right.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                      ^ Nigerian goal was right. Dzeko's goal was also right.
                      As i said i think there was a foul on Saphic.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                        Considering the upgrade in our legionnaires, I don't see why not.
                        You say we have improved since the World Cup 2014... but I just read that Iran lost a match to Iraq in Azadi.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                          You say we have improved since the World Cup 2014... but I just read that Iran lost a match to Iraq in Azadi.
                          Bazieh moft bood, we didn't even use legionnaires

Comment

You guys do realise that the fact that we got that (Bosnian-) Serb referee Mazic vs. Argentina had something to do with the fact that we were grouped with Bosnia? Don't you remember their dirty play and hidden fouls against us?

They can say a lot of things. People are liars.

I'm confident that we would beat them, if we played today.
                            Our defense is as solid as it was in the WC, plus our offensive game is much improved and we have upgraded legionnaires.
                            Our games ever since vs. Chile, at AC or recently in this qualification run bear witnesss to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                              Unfortunately CQ did not have the fire power to play an attacking game at the WC. Also as you all witnessed in the game in which we opened up, our defense became like a high school team.

I am hoping with CQ in charge we will have a much improved team which can defeat teams like Argentina and get us to QF of WC 2018.
                              een
                              spot on, CQ fked up in taking waaaay too many defenders and defensive players along to Brazil, we just didnt have enough firepower to play an attacking game and after Nigeria scored vs Argentines, we had to try n attack and win that game to move on ..!

Comment

Originally posted by maniei View Post
                                You guys do realise the fact that we got that (Bosnian-) Serb referee Mazic vs. Argentina had something to do with the fact that we were grouped with Bosnia?
                                Speculation is always possible; not saying yes or no... but do you have any solid evidence or proof that FIFA colluded with Eastern Europeans?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X