Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intresting Gossip about Iran Bosnia Game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran Champs View Post
    I didn't watch the matches because I didn't need to. Let me just ask you or any other members that want to bring up this same point. Was I right about Iran not making it past the first round, or not? ...... Exactly, thanks for coming out guys.
    LOL great prediction!!!!!!!!!!! Almost as impressive as you discovering Sardar Azmoun 3 years after he was discovered (although that was also rigged). Please do share how you were able to make a prediction that most of the world also made.
    Now please look into your crystal ball and give us this prediction so that we can all completely realize your predicting talents: In a soccer match between Holland and Maldives, who will win? Of course make the prediction without watching any of their prior games and keeping in mind that the games are rigged and that Maldives will play an 11-0-0 lineup and that Iraniboy's mom likes to twerk.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      LOL great prediction!!!!!!!!!!! Almost as impressive as you discovering Sardar Azmoun 3 years after he was discovered (although that was also rigged). Please do share how you were able to make a prediction that most of the world also made.
      Now please look into your crystal ball and give us this prediction so that we can all completely realize your predicting talents: In a soccer match between Holland and Maldives, who will win? Of course make the prediction without watching any of their prior games and keeping in mind that the games are rigged and that Maldives will play an 11-0-0 lineup and that Iraniboy's mom likes to twerk.

Comment

Please do share with us why you're the biggest clown on this forum? We all want to know. And as I said before, thanks for coming out guys!

Comment

Please do share with us why you're the biggest clown on this forum? We all want to know. And as I said before, thanks for coming out guys!
          Kc's a wise man trying to make you realize how petty and egoistic your comments are using something called "sarcasm" you sir (Mr. I Know Germany is a stronger team than India) are a clown.
          You just got Caged
          K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
            Kc's a wise man trying to make you realize how petty and egoistic your comments are using something called "sarcasm" you sir (Mr. I Know Germany is a stronger team than India) are a clown.
            Lol, didn't you vote in this thread: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ghlight=bosnia that Iran was going to finish first in group F?

Like I said, thanks for coming out guys.

Comment

Lol, didn't you vote in this thread: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ghlight=bosnia that Iran was going to finish first in group F?

I can't stand Iran Champs. You'd think with a name like that, he'd support TM. All he does is b**ch and moan. We get it, Iran sucks in your mind. We are here to try and discuss our future and the hopeful better days ahead. Stop trying to be like "na nana na. I told you Iran wouldn't win :P " That makes you a massive troll and you shouldn't wonder why you're ganged up on in every thread. Are you sure you're 29? I remember me and my friends trolling the internet when we were 12. You should really grow up and learn how to use the forums. Try to maybe be productive. At least Javeed tries to bring useful information (even if he's brought some really dumb stuff in the past). You just come and say "this guys sucks, and Iran sucks and I told you they suck!!! Give me a prize for being a pessimist!! I win at something in life!! Predicting that a middle eastern team isn't better than teams from Europe and South America! I'm a regular Alberto Einstein!"

Comment

On a scale of 1-10 everyone please indicate your level of satisfaction with Iraniboy's mom's twerking. I give her a 9 because she accidentally farted while twerking.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Can't believe you guys put effort in replying to a troll

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                    I can't stand Iran Champs. You'd think with a name like that, he'd support TM. All he does is b**ch and moan. We get it, Iran sucks in your mind. We are here to try and discuss our future and the hopeful better days ahead. Stop trying to be like "na nana na. I told you Iran wouldn't win :P " That makes you a massive troll and you shouldn't wonder why you're ganged up on in every thread. Are you sure you're 29? I remember me and my friends trolling the internet when we were 12. You should really grow up and learn how to use the forums. Try to maybe be productive. At least Javeed tries to bring useful information (even if he's brought some really dumb stuff in the past). You just come and say "this guys sucks, and Iran sucks and I told you they suck!!! Give me a prize for being a pessimist!! I win at something in life!! Predicting that a middle eastern team isn't better than teams from Europe and South America! I'm a regular Alberto Einstein!"

Hahahaha! Bro, you're not as bad don't worry. At least you voted that they would finish 2nd in the group.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Can't believe you guys put effort in replying to a troll

I'm not a troll, I just know more about football then most of the members on this forum. Don't act like a smart ass and try to criticize me and I'll try to not make a fool out of most of you.

Comment

I'm not a troll, I just know more about football then most of the members on this forum. Don't act like a smart ass and try to criticize me and I'll try to not make a fool out of most of you.
                        Yes as clearly demonstrated by your 11-0-0 lineup.

Comment

Yes as clearly demonstrated by your 11-0-0 lineup.

Hahahaha, you're so weak dude. I predicted that TM would be out in group stages with enough certainty, that I didn't even need to watch the games! Most members here were saying that we're going to finish second in the group and advance. I rest my case.

Comment

Hahahaha, you're so weak dude. I predicted that TM would be out in group stages with enough certainty, that I didn't even need to watch the games! Most members here were saying that we're going to finish second in the group and advance. I rest my case.
                            You also said we played with a 11-0-0 formation. Most members didn't.

Comment

Its called being optimistic about your teams progress, Im not competing to see how right I am this isn't presidential election. You stupid turd.
                              You just got Caged
                              K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Most of the members knew that there is a high chance that we would finish last in our group and we as real Iran Fans, are optimistic and wish our Nation the best in the world cup.
                                And to be honest we had a chance to be 2. In our group.
                                You dont watch TM games , and you think that in football there are 12 players (including the gk) playing for one team, how can you know more about football than us?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X