Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intresting Gossip about Iran Bosnia Game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not that BOSNIA played a hard or strong game, its more like our TM played their weakest slowest game I have ever seen! For god sakes, not one pass was done correctly and possession was non existent!

if you lose the ball, you end up losing the game that's Football 101!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hanif555 View Post
      No? We didn't played 11-0-0 against Bosnia, atch the game again..
      We did play 11-0-0 do you know why? Because we was the shittest team in WC. We didnt even deserve to be in it. i cant BELEIVE sweden missed world cup and iran got a spot. I hope Iran never reach wc again, until they learn how to play football. Just pride wont do it, we all are pround iranians, we will allways defend iran no matter what. But lets face it, every commentator was SHOCKED that iran scored a goal, all of them said, i never thought iran would score a goal in the WC

Befarma, what a pride. Iran playing 11-0-0 and think we can advance from the group LMAO. Inshallah iran will never reach wc to show that we playing the most booring game in wc again. Khak to sare CQ, and khat to sare those fans who support his parking 8 buses tacticts. IM glad iran lost against argentina. if we won that match, we would think WOOOOW. parking the bus 90 mins really work, lets always do this. Im so glaaad, we didnt even deserved to be in WC. No hate, just honestly

Comment

Originally posted by igotloveforiran View Post
        We did play 11-0-0 do you know why? Because we was the shittest team in WC. We didnt even deserve to be in it. i cant BELEIVE sweden missed world cup and iran got a spot. I hope Iran never reach wc again, until they learn how to play football. Just pride wont do it, we all are pround iranians, we will allways defend iran no matter what. But lets face it, every commentator was SHOCKED that iran scored a goal, all of them said, i never thought iran would score a goal in the WC

Befarma, what a pride. Iran playing 11-0-0 and think we can advance from the group LMAO. Inshallah iran will never reach wc to show that we playing the most booring game in wc again. Khak to sare CQ, and khat to sare those fans who support his parking 8 buses tacticts. IM glad iran lost against argentina. if we won that match, we would think WOOOOW. parking the bus 90 mins really work, lets always do this. Im so glaaad, we didnt even deserved to be in WC. No hate, just honestly
        Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
          these iranians and their photo posts. so gay. sometime i just want to ask them, when was the last time u had a girl

Comment

So we had an extra player on the field?
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Intresting Gossip about Iran Bosnia Game...

these iranians and their photo posts. so gay. sometime i just want to ask them, when was the last time u had a girl
              Damn bro u mad

Comment

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                  So we had an extra player on the field? It must have been as a result of everything being rigged.
                  Sorry bro, sorry. it was actually a 10-0-0. Big difference, I know.

Comment

Comment

You just won the price for the shittiest post ever in PFDC. We are all honest and we know that we HAVE TO defend because lack of quality but what you write is completeley BS..
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iran Champs View Post
                        WE HAD TO defend like this, otherwise we would have lost every game with more than 5 goals. There are lots of teams defending and counter and this is not 11-0-0. This is our tactic, if you don't like it dont watch TM Games anymore.
                        Or do you really think that we could have done better than this in this situation??
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iran Champs View Post
                          Sorry bro, sorry. it was actually a 10-0-0. Big difference, I know.
                          Yes, big difference indeed as with an 11-0-0 lineup we would have fielded an extra player and would have been disqualified from the match unless the match was rigged which it was as I saw it with my own eyes even though I didn't watch the match.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanif555 View Post
                            You just won the price for the shittiest post ever in PFDC. We are all honest and we know that we HAVE TO defend because lack of quality but what you write is completeley BS..
                            Not lack of quality, lack of balls made us defend like that. Exactly what you mentioned, " if we dont put 11 men behind the ball we gonna lose 29-0 " How the hell can a team with that mentality go and play a match? Its better to stay at home and STUDY how to play football instead. Many teams in the WC lacked quality, many teams didnt have superstars in their team. But which team had no balls like iran?

If CQ knew that we HAD to defend like that, otherwise we gonna lose with 20-0, then we dealing with wrong coach. A coach that see a draw like a win, and a 1-0 win like a miracle is a shame. Instead of learning how to improve parking bus tacticts, learn the players to not be afraid, and learn them play their own game. Win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                              Yes, big difference indeed as with an 11-0-0 lineup we would have fielded an extra player and would have been disqualified from the match unless the match was rigged which it was as I saw it with my own eyes even though I didn't watch the match.
                              I didn't watch the matches because I didn't need to. Let me just ask you or any other members that want to bring up this same point. Was I right about Iran not making it past the first round, or not? ...... Exactly, thanks for coming out guys.

Comment

Not lack of quality, lack of balls made us defend like that. Exactly what you mentioned, " if we dont put 11 men behind the ball we gonna lose 29-0 " How the hell can a team with that mentality go and play a match? Its better to stay at home and STUDY how to play football instead. Many teams in the WC lacked quality, many teams didnt have superstars in their team. But which team had no balls like iran?
                                If CQ knew that we HAD to defend like that, otherwise we gonna lose with 20-0, then we dealing with wrong coach. A coach that see a draw like a win, and a 1-0 win like a miracle is a shame. Instead of learning how to improve parking bus tacticts, learn the players to not be afraid, and learn them play their own game. Win or lose.
                                I dont try to change your opinion because when you dont even watch the games and talk so nad about TM and CQ and think that TM dont know how to play football, It's clear that you have a very unique opinion. I don't want to argue with someone who thinks that he could do a better job than CQ, and that Iran cant play football but everytime when someone criticize something you can easy say"I'm just honest" but this is wrong in this case.
                                Playing defensive is a tactic in football. Did you knew that ? :0
                                The players ran so much. They ran more than f.e Argentinia. We had the better chances, they only had more chances but they weren't really dangerous.

EDIT:
                                Iran Champs dont watch TM games not you I thought you 2 were the same person. But this go to both of you. Just saying TM played shit, is the worst team and that your opinion is right everyone else is not honest is wrong.

To Iran champs when you dont watch TM games why are you talking abou TM performance???
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X