Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intresting Gossip about Iran Bosnia Game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hanif555 View Post
    Most of the members knew that there is a high chance that we would finish last in our group and we as real Iran Fans, are optimistic and wish our Nation the best in the world cup.
    And to be honest we had a chance to be 2. In our group.
    You dibt watch TM games , and you think that in football there are 12 players (including the gk) playing for one team, how can you know more about football than us?
    Let's gradually break it to him that the halves are 45 minutes each so that doesn't come as a shock to him in the future.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
      Its called being optimistic about your teams progress, Im not competing to see how right I am this isn't presidential election. You stupid turd.
      Originally posted by Hanif555 View Post
      Most of the members knew that there is a high chance that we would finish last in our group and we as real Iran Fans, are optimistic and wish our Nation the best in the world cup.
      And to be honest we had a chance to be 2. In our group.
      You dont watch TM games , and you think that in football there are 12 players (including the gk) playing for one team, how can you know more about football than us?
      Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      Let's gradually break it to him that the halves are 45 minutes each so that doesn't come as a shock to him in the future.
      Guys it's ok, you don't need to be so butt hurt lool.

Comment

Intresting Gossip about Iran Bosnia Game...

Pure load of none sense, they wanted to win , plus it was a fair game they played better and won , we played very poorly and defensive while attacking was needed

Plus bosnians always tell you that "their cousin" is connected to a footballer, ive met 4 bosnians so far that all of which told me hasan salehamidzic or ibrahimovic was either their cousin or a friend of their cousin

Comment

Originally posted by Iran Champs View Post
          About playing a 11-0-0 formation? We're not because we never had an extra man on the field.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

This is awesome. Please keep going.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran Champs View Post
              Guys I think he's right! He does know alot more about football than we do, I mean who would have imagined Iran would be last in a group with Argentina? Iran champs thats who!. Please tell us who you think shall win in a match between Italy and Maldives? I just don't know who to bet on, what about Brazil vs cayman islands?
              or Germany vs papua new guinea? PLSSS HELP US ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS WISE ONE
              You just got Caged
              K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

About playing a 11-0-0 formation? We're not because we never had an extra man on the field.
                Even if 11-0-0 doesnt exist, it make more sense and is more correct then our "4-2-3-1"

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                  Hey Folks, I though I might share this interesting WC 2014 news with all of you.

Today I met an old Bosnian friend of mine who's cousin knows one of the Bosnians players who played against TM in Brazil. He told me that most of the Bosnian players did support Iran in the World Cup and that before their game against Iran , which they knew Iran had to win, Safet Susic told them to play their normal game as if they did allow Iran to win, the world would see this as mach fixing, so before the game Safet told his team to go and play their 'normal game, and if Iran win, then it was deserved. If not, they can go home with some pride. Also he mentioned that the teamed watched the Iran Argentina game and were actually sad that Iran lost in the dying minutes.
                  Incredible gossip. Do you have any others like that? I want to know all of these types of gossips that the cousin of the cousin of one players whose name is unknown told you.

Comment

This forum has hit a new low with incredible dumb posts and threads and members who some of them are 30+, trolling like 5 year olds..

Comment

Originally posted by Asghar Agha View Post
                      Incredible gossip. Do you have any others like that? I want to know all of these types of gossips that the cousin of the cousin of one players whose name is unknown told you.
                      It's a gossip/news/anecdote forum if you have forgotten even if it means a cousin of a cousin broke the news it still is interesting to many here to read this.

Comment

Originally posted by igotloveforiran View Post
                        Even if 11-0-0 doesnt exist, it make more sense and is more correct then our "4-2-3-1"
                        4+2+3+1=10
                        11+0+0=11

Comment

4+2+3+1=10
                          11+0+0=11

And 10+11 = 21 same number of years it going to take for you to mature and understand your own posts

Comment

And 10+11 = 21 same number of years it going to take for you to mature and understand your own posts
                            The post was very straight forward. 10 field players can be on the field. 11 cannot. 11 is one more than 10.

Comment

The post was very straight forward. 10 field players can be on the field. 11 cannot. 11 is one more than 10.

Do you know what the words doesnt exist means? Look it up on google if you dont. I said even if 11-0-0 DOENST EXIT, because that would mean we are playing with 12 players, even though it DOENST exist, 11-0-0 is more correct than our 4231. Because it was no where near 4231, so yeah 11-0-0 was closer even though the formation still DOESNT EXIST.

I have to explain to you like I explain for a kid

Comment

Do you know what the words doesnt exist means? Look it up on google if you dont. I said even if 11-0-0 DOENST EXIT, because that would mean we are playing with 12 players, even though it DOENST exist, 11-0-0 is more correct than our 4231. Because it was no where near 4231, so yeah 11-0-0 was closer even though the formation still DOESNT EXIST.

I have to explain to you like I explain for a kid
                                We had 10 field players on the field. We did not have 11 field players on the field.

Comment

Working...
                                X