Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intresting Gossip about Iran Bosnia Game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intresting Gossip about Iran Bosnia Game...

Hey Folks, I though I might share this interesting WC 2014 news with all of you.

Today I met an old Bosnian friend of mine who's cousin knows one of the Bosnians players who played against TM in Brazil. He told me that most of the Bosnian players did support Iran in the World Cup and that before their game against Iran , which they knew Iran had to win, Safet Susic told them to play their normal game as if they did allow Iran to win, the world would see this as mach fixing, so before the game Safet told his team to go and play their 'normal game, and if Iran win, then it was deserved. If not, they can go home with some pride. Also he mentioned that the teamed watched the Iran Argentina game and were actually sad that Iran lost in the dying minutes.

Well you called it 'gossip' not me but it sounds like pure gossip. The way the bonsians played against Iran they wanted to win even if they had to break a leg or two. That no 7 kept hacking our players, eventually got a belated yellow card. Its easy in hindsight to say, oh well we wanted Iran to win... enough said.

Comment

IMO, Bosnia played way better precisely against Iran than their previous games. Not "normal game", they seemed much more motivated to beat us...

Comment

there is nothing interesting about what you wrote

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
          there is nothing interesting about what you wrote
          I guess everyone's entitled to THEIR opinion....

Comment

Bosnia deserved to advance and actually was second best team in this group. they were robbed by referee vs Nigeria and played very well against Argentina , one of unluckiest team in this WC.

Comment

We played a 11-0-0 against Bosnia. Let's face it, football is a European game. 99% of players are selected from Europe to play the game and they are the ones that receive all the press. There's no fair play at all in football and it is highly racist and discriminatory, just like 100% of the other programming that you see in western media.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran Champs View Post
                We played a 11-0-0 against Bosnia. Let's face it, football is a European game. 99% of players are selected from Europe to play the game and they are the ones that receive all the press. There's no fair play at all in football and it is highly racist and discriminatory, just like 100% of the other programming that you see in western media.
                No? We didn't played 11-0-0 against Bosnia, atch the game again..
                sigpic

Comment

They played their normal game and won 3-1. Vay behale iran age Sosis (Sosic) told them to go in and play your best, then they would win with 6-0 lol

Comment

Unfortunately CQ did not have the fire power to play an attacking game at the WC. Also as you all witnessed in the game in which we opened up, our defense became like a high school team.

I am hoping with CQ in charge we will have a much improved team which can defeat teams like Argentina and get us to QF of WC 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                      Unfortunately CQ did not have the fire power to play an attacking game at the WC. Also as you all witnessed in the game in which we opened up, our defense became like a high school team.

I am hoping with CQ in charge we will have a much improved team which can defeat teams like Argentina and get us to QF of WC 2018.
                      Fire power or not, you go at your opponent. Would you go into a fight and not throw any punches and expect not to loose?

I was so damn certain that the world cup is rigged, that I didn't watch one damn game! And looks like I was right.

Comment

thats pure BS. they clearly wanted to win and even fought with our players. there was nothing friendly about them. fukk bosnia

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                          fukk bosnia
                          R U Serious?
                          sigpic

Comment

They played way harder against us than they did versus Nigeria.
                            They left their best defender on the bench for the Nigeria game and bought him back for a pointless game against Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran Champs View Post
                              So we had an extra player on the field? It must have been as a result of everything being rigged.
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                              X