Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Qatar just naturalized a new Brazilian player for Asian Cup 2015 & WCQ 2018!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Qatar just naturalized a new Brazilian player for Asian Cup 2015 & WCQ 2018!

We might have missed that our Asian Cup 2015 opponents Qatar naturalized a new Brazilian player.

Imported straight from Brazil without even living / playing in Qatar, the name is Renan Henrique Oliveira Vieira. He currently plays for Sport Club do Recife in Brazil.

Renan Oliveira played for the Brazil U-23 before joining the Qatari NT in March 2014.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/renan.../spieler/74198

and this is going to host the World Cup...disgusting behavior and I can't believe its allowed, I really hope any team beats the shit out of them.

No matter how many Brazilian or other country's rejects they nationalize, they will continue to be the losers they are against the likes of IRAN, Korea, Australia, Japan, or even the current UAE side.

They can't even qualify to a WC with nationalizing players as history shows and it will be no different for WCQ 2018 and they will be embarrassed in WC 2022 which they literally paid (bribed) for hosting. Everyone knows that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
      No matter how many Brazilian or other country's rejects they nationalize, they will continue to be the losers they are against the likes of IRAN, Korea, Australia, Japan, or even the current UAE side.
      They can't even qualify to a WC with nationalizing players as history shows and it will be no different for WCQ 2018 and they will be embarrassed in WC 2022 which they literally paid (bribed) for hosting. Everyone knows that as well.
      I think this is getting really ridiculous. That guy has not a single connection to Qatar! Neither he has Qatari descendent, worst of all he hasn't spent any minute playing in Qatar. Yet he is allowed to play for Qatar now? I wonder when AFC / FIFA will stop this Qatar naturalizing festival, its getting out of hand.

Comment

^If FIFA/AFC (Corruption and $$$) didn't do anything about their WC 2022 which was clearly rigged, then they won't do anything about these matters as well.

Comment

Are you afraid? Let them do it, who cares they are trash.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
            Are you afraid? Let them do it, who cares they are trash.
            Not really. But I have a question, is this acceptable behavior especially for a WC host or not? You to be the judge.

Comment

Don't worry. Think of this this way, they lack the talent themselves and the more foreigners they have in the league and in their national side, the weaker they will get with time. Qatar will never be on our level despite their wealth and their power and corruption etc..
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  We might have missed that our Asian Cup 2015 opponents Qatar naturalized a new Brazilian player.
                  Imported straight from Brazil without even living / playing in Qatar, the name is Renan Henrique Oliveira Vieira. He currently plays for Sport Club do Recife in Brazil.
                  Renan Oliveira played for the Brazil U-23 before joining the Qatari NT in March 2014.
                  http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/renan.../spieler/74198
                  and this is going to host the World Cup...disgusting behavior and I can't believe its allowed, I really hope any team beats the shit out of them.

Unfortunately there is not enough information about him to analyze if his parents were born in Qatar. I researched and nothing came up. If that is the case than not much different than how we got a bunch our players to play for us.

Second I did some research and found he played for Al-Shamal in 2011-2012:
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Emir_of_Qatar_Cup

Third the player sucks. He has been loaned out for years now.

Comment

Didn't we almost do the same thing with Edinho? But still it's very sad what they are doing.

Comment

Not really. But I have a question, is this acceptable behavior especially for a WC host or not? You to be the judge.
                      If nationalizing a player is your biggest worry about Qatar being a WC host you have to rethink your priorities. Over 4000 construction workers will die before the worldcup 2022 ever kicks off.

And if the Fifa investigation will determine if Qatar will have the WC stripped from them.

I

Comment

Let them bring in the Brazilians... 6 tayeshoon mikoneem, shayadam haft tayee!

I strongly recommend they also sign Gilberto from TFC - that's like shooting two birds with one stone for me: TFC will get rid of this clown and TM will have a clown playing against us!

Comment

Re: Qatar just naturalized a new Brazilian player for Asian Cup 2015 & WCQ 2018!

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                          If nationalizing a player is your biggest worry about Qatar being a WC host you have to rethink your priorities. Over 4000 construction workers will die before the worldcup 2022 ever kicks off.

And if the Fifa investigation will determine if Qatar will have the WC stripped from them.

I
                          Lol,

I already said that about the workers many times. Clearly you haven't spent attention to my posts.

Comment

Lol,

I already said that about the workers many times. Clearly you haven't spent attention to my posts.
                            I enjoy how you ignore my previous post stating that your points make no sense. He played in Qatar and also you don't know anything about his parents. You are just throwing things to the wall to hope they stick.

Again you keep stating is this the right thing to do for a WC host. I keep saying if this is a concern than you need to rethink your priorities.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                              I enjoy how you ignore my previous post stating that your points make no sense. He played in Qatar and also you don't know anything about his parents. You are just throwing things to the wall to hope they stick.

Again you keep stating is this the right thing to do for a WC host. I keep saying if this is a concern than you need to rethink your priorities.
                              I'm not throwing with things, I am just saying that Qatar naturalizing players is one of the many things what they are doing wrong, using workers as slaves is one of them!

Well, he was born in Itabira, Brazil. How likely is it that his parents were born in Qatar?

Comment

Working...
                              X