• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

When does someone become a legend. Is there a criteria for being a legend? Do you have to win the legend medal? Think about it.. How is a legend made? And who decides who's a legend or not?
      It's the people who decide, the fans. And have no doubt about it, the mass always recognizes the special ones (be it the Beatles, Marlon Brando, Mohammed Ali, Pele, Maradonna or whoever.)
      When you steal 90% of people's hearts and that 90% of the population (the mass) thinks you're a legend, then you probably have done somethings right and are truly a legend. It's the mass who decides (rightfully), not the minority.

One thing my father always says is that you have to live with the world around you. The world doesn't have to live with you! So when the world around you has decides that it is one way, you've to accept that! To adapt or not is up to you.., but you can't go around telling the world that it is actually the other way. Nobody cares and believe me the world can do without you (or anyone else), but you can't without the the world around you.

That's all I have to say.

Comment

علی کریمی: پشیمانم

قلبا می گویم یک دنیا پشیمانم که چرا برای این مردم خوب و صمیمی بیشتر از اینها تلاش و فداکاری نکرده ام. از اینکه کم گذاشته ام خیلی خیلی شرمسار و پشیمانم...

علی کریمی از اینکه در راه تلاش و فداکاری برای مردم ایران کم گذاشته است، ابراز پشیمانی کرد.

به گزارش ایرنا، علی کریمی که هفته گذشته از دنیای فوتبال خداحافظی کرده بود، امروز (یکشنبه) با انتشار متنی در صفحه شخصی خود در شبکه اجتماعی اینستاگرام به واکنش های مردم، رسانه ها و دوستانش به کناره گیری اش از فوتبال واکنش نشان داد.

متن پیام کریمی به شرح زیر است:

به نام او که بهترین است

درد و دلی برای سبکتر شدن

کلمات و جملات در ذهنم آنچنان با هم درگیر شده اند که قادر به ارائه احساسات خود نیستم. محبت های بی رنگ و ریای شما خوبان تمام رگ و پی وجودم را به لرزه انداخته.

هموطن، هوادار، طرفدار، هرکه هستی، هرجای این وطن قرار داری، شماها از همه کس به من نزدیک ترید. حتی از خانواده ام، زیرا آنها منتسب به من هستند و شما مرا منتخب خود کرده اید.

دست تک تک شما را می بوسم...

سروران رسانه ای، همبازی هایم، مربیان و دست اندرکاران؛ آنچنان مرا در دریای محبتشان انداخته اند که جز دست و پا زدن عاجزانه و غرق شدن در امواج محبت ها راه دیگری ندارم.

قلبا می گویم یک دنیا پشیمانم که چرا برای این مردم خوب و صمیمی بیشتر از اینها تلاش و فداکاری نکرده ام. از اینکه کم گذاشته ام خیلی خیلی شرمسار و پشیمانم...

این احساسات قلبی و بی رنگ و ریای شما مردمان پاک سرشت پرشکوه ترین بدرقه خداحافظی بود.

دوستدار شما

علی کریمی

Comment

http://www.irankicks.com/newscast/da...yyLmMPhQFU.php

Interview from 2005:
          Please join and support Iran Rugby on Facebook.

Comment

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/espn-fc-u...karimi-retires

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I hope to see him continue being involved with Iranian football, going to miss seeing him play. I am very grateful I was able to sit front row in Azadi stadium and see him up close before he retired, one of the best moments of my life
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

fantastic write up..! thanks for sharing..!

Comment

someone has asked me to post this in this thread..!!??
                  pretty long post, hopefully i C&P it correctly..!!

Comment

Ali Karimi the legend has retired!

^ who wrote that? Wonderful read. And so true.
                    Karimi > Daei in every aspect but scoring vs 3rd class shite asian teams.
                    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Working...
                    X