No announcement yet.

Ali Karimi the legend has retired!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karimi to me was not legendary like Mahdavikia or Daei, but I enjoyed watching him play (especially at club level whether in IPL or Bayern).
    Even though I don't see him as a legend (on my own terms), I can't see how one can get heated about him being considered a legend. His play has no doubt inspired a ton of Iranians to play football.

Comment

best of ali karimi:

ویدئو: بهترین*های علی کریمی به بهانه خداحافظی او از مستطیل سبز

Comment

i really dont understand why some members use this thread to compare karimi to this and that player. this is a legend(if not in your opinion he is in millions of people's) retiring from the game, he gave us so many memories and is third all time scorer in tm history. one of the most capped and always played his heart out for tm. even the german and french media are reporting his retirment from the game and here we are arguing which player is better or whether he was important? there is and will always be only one ali karimi. the asian maradona,the wizard,the magician...the legend.

you know you are good when fans of rival countries want your signature and want to take pictures with you. i guarantee you that if arabs had a thread to honor him for his retirement it would go 10 times better than this, they love him in the arab world,asian world and many other countries and when you transcend boundaries,race,animosity then you are a legend. he is worldly and we dont get too many players like that coming out of iran, they should build a gold statue of him. we are fortunate to have been born at a time to see him play.

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
          you made me a believer, i bow down to the Legend. so wait is Khodada a legend too?
          Of course, you don't win the asian player of the year and score one of the most important goals in iranian football history without beig called a legend

Comment

sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
            >-----------------<
            Marg bar dictator
            >-----------------<

Comment

the most gifted iranian player ever probably..never forgetting the days he was on his peak..thanks ali..
              he was the messi of asia once..he could easily pass any opponent..when he had a name all teams focused on destroying his game..just like messi today..
              he brought so much joy to iranians..zendehbad!!!

ps shame on some members jealousy not calling him what he deserved and that is legendary..

Comment

The way we treat our legends (yes he is one im my books) makes me feel ashamed once again.
                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                  The way we treat our legends (yes he is one im my books) makes me feel ashamed once again.
                  If it is " Your book " ? why do you write the way " We " treat our legends ?.....

Comment

Thank you Ali for your service to TM and having dazzled and entertained many of us. God or not, legend or not, you will always be remembered and best of luck to you in your endeavors...

Can't we just leave at that folks?! If he was a legend to some, then let it be and if he wasn't also let it be. We don't all have to love the same players the same way and the definition of a legend can be as broad as including dozens of players who have played their hearts out for TM or as narrow as one or two players who stand above the rest, so no point arguing about it.

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
                      If it is " Your book " ? why do you write the way " We " treat our legends ?.....
                      Because unlike many i take responsibility for my fellow countrymen even if i should pleasently not.
                      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Karimi's dribbling skills were unique in the world. Too bad he wasted his best years in UAE and never reached his full potential.

Comment

Formerly known as Persianking!
                          Follow me @
                          instagram/iranscout
                          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                            Karimi's dribbling skills were unique in the world. Too bad he wasted his best years in UAE and never reached his full potential.
                            Spectacular yes, an Iranian legend yes...unique...that's pushing it don't you think MR? There was this Brazlian, dunno if you heard of him. He went by Denilson...also don't forget Garrincha...of course, we call Karimi the Maradonna of Asian for a reason. I would say Karimi is one of the select few who was blessed with a football attached to his foot, but his skills were certainly not unique.
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                              this picture summarizes ali karimi for me:

his style and stands in this picture epitomizes his confidence...he sees you and comes straight at you whether you are ronaldo or 6 players he does not care..i call him the football thug (with utmost respect)

Comment

خداحافظی ناگهانی علی کریمی از فوتبال،با بازگشت سریع السیر او به فوتبال همراه خواهد شد.
                                به گزارش خبرگزاری خبرآنلاین و به نقل از خبرورزشی؛علی کریمی قرار نیست خداحافظی اش را پس بگیرد،قرار نیست دوباره برگردد و در زمین بازی کند،او این بار روی نیمکت تیم ملی خواهد نشست.

این نیمکت یک نیمکت داغ داغ است.گزارش های رسیده از فدراسیون فوتبال حکایت از آن دارد که علی کریمی به زودی روی نیمکت تیم ملی،کنار دست کارلوس کروش خواهد نشست.

کریمی در اردوها او را "coach"صدا می زد و هیگاه این رابطه نزدیک از بین نرفت.حتی زمانی که کروش روی نام علی کریمی خط قرمز کشید.وقتی او در فینال جام حذفی از فوتبال خداحافظی کرد،کروش برای آنکه تبعیضی قائل نشود همان رفتاری را با او کرد که با مهدی رحمتی کرده بود و نیز بعد ها با مجتبی جباری.

با این حال رابطه آنها نزدیک و نزدیک تر شد.کریمی بارها پس از خط خوردن از تیم ملی و از دست دادن جام جهانی مصاحبه کرد و به حمایت از کروش پرداخت.حالا وقتی حرف از دستیار ایرانی می شود طبیعی است نام کریمی پس از خداحافظی اولین نامی باشد که به ذهن کارلوس کروش خطور کند.جادوگر تا حدودی زبان انگلیسی را بلد است وبرای ارتباط با کادر فنی مشکلی ندارد.

این خبر حدود ۲ ساعت پیش فرستاده شده است.
                                the best team will be 11 MARADONA to watchsigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X