No announcement yet.

Ali Karimi the legend has retired!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL at people putting Bayern & Osasuna on the same level.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
      LOL at people putting Bayern & Osasuna on the same level.
      LOL at people who put playing 1.5 in europe vs 5-6 year in europe
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
        HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN the best football player out of iran only if he cared about himself more than we care about him.
        over all it is very disappointing when we all see what he could have done and achieved yet he did not! only do to his own lazyness.

Do you think Karimi stumbled out of his crib being able to play the game at the highest level? He worked at it. His ability wasnt magically bestowed on him by the heavens. Anybody who played at the level Karimi played for as long as he did has to have incredible work ethic and passion for the sport.

So can we please get rid of this "lazy" label? It's a horrible choice of words.

Comment

LOL at people who put playing 1.5 in europe vs 5-6 year in europe
          LOL at theplayer who played six years in Europe and constantly fails on the international stage

Comment

I do respect the admiration and love most Iranian football fans may have toward Ali Karimi....but, he never was a differense maker....he fascinated many by his dazzle dribbling, which in fact very few could have done, even at the world stage...but, unfortunately for him, there is much more to football, than dribbling around.....
            He was very similar to another player during the seventies...from khozestan..his name was , Nori Khodayari.....same abilities, same disabilities....
            karimi, only, later in his football life, was grasping the understanding on what " passing " means in football..although, accurate and powerful kicks was still one his deficiencies.....
            He was a waisted talent...partially waisted by the system, mostly by his lack of Intelegence.

Comment

Ali Karimi the legend has retired!

I will probably be laughing until tomorrow from the people that dare to put Masoud and AK8 in the same sentence

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                Lol, daei is a legend he is the greatest scorer of all time, vahid is a legend although he never hit his full potential, Javad is a legend he was one of the best cm in la liga in his prime, but Masoud? Your kidding right? He is definetly someone we will remember an thank but a legend? Next joke please, and btw has Masoud or Javad: a) ever plsyed for bayern b)ever scored a hattrick in a international match c) won Asia's player of the year d) played in the champs league? The fact that your are putting Masoud and karimi in the same level is crime
                when people come up with the argument of playing in CL and Europe make someone legend, then Masoud is for all practical purposes is a legend too!!
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Zandi360 View Post
                  I will probably be laughing until tomorrow from the people that dare to put Masoud and AK8 in the same sentence
                  here is a better joke for your so you can laugh all night and week, a player with 1/1000000 talent of karimi lasted longer in Europe!

so something is not quiet right with peoples argument either Karimi is not a legend of the game or we are confused of the criteria we are using to critique karimi!

again no doubt, best football player in iran, no doubt best dribbler of all time, no doubt best person standing up for green movement. but do not throw around the word legend like is a free candy!

other than a handful of good games at national and international level he was nothing more than a talent that went to waste!
                  IRI = FAILED

Comment

here is a better joke for your so you can laugh all night and week, a player with 1/1000000 talent of karimi lasted longer in Europe!

so something is not quiet right with peoples argument either Karimi is not a legend of the game or we are confused of the criteria we are using to critique karimi!

again no doubt, best football player in iran, no doubt best dribbler of all time, no doubt best person standing up for green movement. but do not throw around the word legend like is a free candy!

other than a handful of good games at national and international level he was nothing more than a talent that went to waste!
                    Based on this post, clearly you are either:

1. Not informed enough of karimi to be making such silly accusations by saying "not good enough to last in Europe" lol that's as funny as the ppl that say the same about Ando. Gets me every time

2. Haven't seen his performances in bayern where he scored, assisted, and/or make world class players look like amateurs left and right such as shevchenko and puyol. One of these 3 happened in almost every appearance he made in bayern, as a diehard bayern fan I didn't miss a single match of his so please don't even bother trying to counter this...yes he was lazy and had bad luck with I injuries (which are the sole 2 reasons he didn't "last" in Europe). If those two reasons take his legendary credit away, then that's we don't have any legends in our football.

Pure garbage to be claiming that he isn't a legend, sorry bro but these comments are beyond ridiculous.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                      Based on this post, clearly you are either:

1. Not informed enough of karimi to be making such silly accusations by saying "not good enough to last in Europe" lol that's as funny as the ppl that say the same about Ando. Gets me every time

2. Haven't seen his performances in bayern where he scored, assisted, and/or make world class players look like amateurs left and right such as shevchenko and puyol. One of these 3 happened in almost every appearance he made in bayern, as a diehard bayern fan I didn't miss a single match of his so please don't even bother trying to counter this...yes he was lazy and had bad luck with I injuries (which are the sole 2 reasons he didn't "last" in Europe). If those two reasons take his legendary credit away, then that's we don't have any legends in our football.

Pure garbage to be claiming that he isn't a legend, sorry bro but these comments are beyond ridiculous.
                      1) Ando can definitely play in Europe
                      2) just because he played 33 games in Europe DOES NOT MAKE HIM A LEGEND,

you are absolutely right, i do not know anything about football, since you all have PhD in football

IF Karimi is Legend with 33 games in EUROPE then i do not know what Park Sung was in Man U with 134 games!!

and finally based on what criteria are you saying he is a Legend? give me some criteria, give me some tangible data to support!
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

you are absolutely right, i do not know anything about football, since you all have PhD in football

IF Karimi is Legend with 33 games in EUROPE then i do not know what Park Sung was in Man U with 134 games!!

and finally based on what criteria are you saying he is a Legend? give me some criteria, give me some tangible data to support!
                        Asian player of the year, runner up fo asian player of the year, and you continue to say he wasn't a legend

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                          Asian player of the year, runner up fo asian player of the year, and you continue to say he wasn't a legend
                          you made me a believer, i bow down to the Legend. so wait is Khodada a legend too?
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Karimi,Daei,Mahdavikia,Hejazi,Parvin,abedzadeh are all to me legends...They are the best IRAN has ever produced.

Comment

you are going to have to wait another 20 years to see another Ali Karimi come from Iran...that qualifies him a legend period.

Comment

Please don't twist my words when I clearly chose them carefully, I never once said you don't know anything about football but rather said not INFORMED enough on karimi.

Additionally, your response shows a further lack of comprehension. Again, not once did in use his 33 bayern Munich caps as a reason for his deserved legendary title, but rather because of what HE DID in just about EVERY SINGLE one of those games.

Didnt even bother to mention his Asian player of the year award and his contributions to TM in WCQs and the 2004 Asian cup.

We are not portugal, Brazil, etc......in other words, we have a different standard for what we call a "legend" and if you want to be a part of that extremely minimal and small 1.2% of people that think otherwise, then by all means go ahead I'm done speaking about a topic that isn't even worthy of discussion!
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X