• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best dribller than team melli will never had

Comment

The best dribller than the world will never had

Comment

One of the greatest Iranian legends who was poetry in motion dribbling the ball. Such potential and talent that we haven't seen before. The wizard has opened the door for Iranian youth to follow.

Merci, agha Karimi! Enjoy your retirement! God bless!

Comment

If this is truly the end it is very heart breaking. Farewell Ali Karimi it was because of you I that I became interested in soccer (playing and watching). Thanks for the memories to king 8 the legend !
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

for once
            Formerly known as Persianking!
            Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout
            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
              I cannot believe how hostile some of you are towards probably the most talented player we ever had.

Have you forgotten the sleepless nights we all stayed up watching this guy tear shit apart in Bayern Munich and al Ahli? Had it not been for a nasty injury against Hamburg in the snow... I wonder what the potential could have been.

Had you forgotten how everyone said his transfer to Bayern was a marketing ploy? This legend benched Schweinsteiger, Ze Roberto, and even Ballack at times and not only did he perform, he excelled at Bayern. Everyone called him the next Ballack..

He did lack the motivation to continue after his injury, but I don't blame him... what a nasty injury that was. For someone who didn't speak German, far away from home, being confined to recovery...I understand how tough it must have been.

Nevertheless, this guy continued to impress and amaze us... I personally grew up in Dubai and watched this guy first-time manhandle everyone at the stadium. These are memories I will never forget. He made you proud that you were Iranian...

Lets not forget how many times he saved TM's ass... how he was the star of our Asian cup in 2004 and had it not been for some shitty refeering and corruption, that cup was definitely ours. Did he not destroy Irish defenders during the playoffs(yes he missed, but do you know someone that would've had the opportunity to miss?). Lets not forget had he not scored against UAE in the WCQ 2010, we wouldn't have had a chance to qualify come next game against Korea which we ended up drawing. This guy never put his self interests above his fans and TM and for that we all love him.

As a perspolisi, you can't deny this guy's passion for his teams...he turned down multi million offers to go back to Dubai to play for Al Ahli...and for Qatari clubs to stay at PP. When he unwillingly moved to Steel Ezin... his passion for PP never stopped, he always wanted to show PP's management what a big mistake they made, denying him to play for his favorite club...

As a human being, all the respectable acts that he did for children and special needs does not need any explanation.

Finally, I want to say thank you Ali! For all the memories and fantastic moments of my childhood. You are only comparable to Daei in your acheivements and feats...and I truly hope you get your final farewell game with Perspolis, against either Al Ahli Dubai or Bayern Munich.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                >-----------------<
                Marg bar dictator
                >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                  Yes I assume playing for bayern Munich is nt good enough, winning the bundesliga is not good enough, playing in the champions league is not good enough. My stomach churns when I see such ungrateful people dismissing karimi a service to iran, don't you remember his goal against uae, and yes I suppose a hattrick against South Korea and one of the greatest ever individual performances in iranian history is not good enough, I also agree being the most skillful asian player is not good enough at all, a 87th minute goal in the derby.... Absolutely pathetic, Jesus fcking Christ show the man some respect, even esteghlalis are respecting him. You must have extremely high standards or you have never seen Ali karimi touch a football
                  yeah so playing in Bayern makes you a legend, yeah playing in Champions league makes a legend. scoring hattrick against SK makes you a legend.

i do not know what that makes javad and hashimian and kia and daei and shoajei !!

he was great, no doubt, he was talented no doubt, but do not sugar coat things so much that the word "legend" losses it is meaning
                  IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                    I cannot believe how hostile some of you are towards probably the most talented player we ever had.

Have you forgotten the sleepless nights we all stayed up watching this guy tear shit apart in Bayern Munich and al Ahli? Had it not been for a nasty injury against Hamburg in the snow... I wonder what the potential could have been.

Had you forgotten how everyone said his transfer to Bayern was a marketing ploy? This legend benched Schweinsteiger, Ze Roberto, and even Ballack at times and not only did he perform, he excelled at Bayern. Everyone called him the next Ballack..

He did lack the motivation to continue after his injury, but I don't blame him... what a nasty injury that was. For someone who didn't speak German, far away from home, being confined to recovery...I understand how tough it must have been.

Nevertheless, this guy continued to impress and amaze us... I personally grew up in Dubai and watched this guy first-time manhandle everyone at the stadium. These are memories I will never forget. He made you proud that you were Iranian...

Lets not forget how many times he saved TM's ass... how he was the star of our Asian cup in 2004 and had it not been for some shitty refeering and corruption, that cup was definitely ours. Did he not destroy Irish defenders during the playoffs(yes he missed, but do you know someone that would've had the opportunity to miss?). Lets not forget had he not scored against UAE in the WCQ 2010, we wouldn't have had a chance to qualify come next game against Korea which we ended up drawing. This guy never put his self interests above his fans and TM and for that we all love him.

As a perspolisi, you can't deny this guy's passion for his teams...he turned down multi million offers to go back to Dubai to play for Al Ahli...and for Qatari clubs to stay at PP. When he unwillingly moved to Steel Ezin... his passion for PP never stopped, he always wanted to show PP's management what a big mistake they made, denying him to play for his favorite club...

As a human being, all the respectable acts that he did for children and special needs does not need any explanation.

Finally, I want to say thank you Ali! For all the memories and fantastic moments of my childhood. You are only comparable to Daei in your acheivements and feats...and I truly hope you get your final farewell game with Perspolis, against either Al Ahli Dubai or Bayern Munich.
                    no doubt man, no one is agreeing with you on those points, all are valid points, i am big fan of karimi, i have two karimi jerseys, if anyone doubts i can post the pictures. all i am saying is that lets not use and about the word "Legend" and through it around. playing in Bayern does not make you a legend, Daei and hashemian played there too, playing in CL does not make you a legend, Daei, kia, javad, hashemidan, kavaianpour all played in CL. standing up against Daei and his dictatorship style does not make anyone a legend, it is just a grudge match at this point etc.........

he had too much hasheh, as i said before, HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN the best football player out of iran only if he cared about himself more than we care about him.

over all it is very disappointing when we all see what he could have done and achieved yet he did not! only do to his own lazyness.
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                      o matter how hard IR media tried to blur the reputation of Karimi the last years. In the long run he just became more popular and stronger - despite many things he did wrong in his career. And I am sure it will continue like that...
                      i mean really?!?!? what do you say about the same stuff they pulled on parvin, daei, alireza neckbakht vahidi

come on man, people use to tell me i was delusional about daei, and i see more people are delusional about karimi!!
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by ardal29 View Post
                        The best dribller than the world will never had
                        and how did you come to this conclusion? what was your criteria on picking the best dribblers in the world

your not helping the cause, this is exactly what i am talking about, Karimi is greater than this sort of out of the a$$ comments people make. he was excellent but do not take the issue out of context
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                          yeah so playing in Bayern makes you a legend, yeah playing in Champions league makes a legend. scoring hattrick against SK makes you a legend.

i do not know what that makes javad and hashimian and kia and daei and shoajei !!

he was great, no doubt, he was talented no doubt, but do not sugar coat things so much that the word "legend" losses it is meaning
                          Lol, daei is a legend he is the greatest scorer of all time, vahid is a legend although he never hit his full potential, Javad is a legend he was one of the best cm in la liga in his prime, but Masoud? Your kidding right? He is definetly someone we will remember an thank but a legend? Next joke please, and btw has Masoud or Javad: a) ever plsyed for bayern b)ever scored a hattrick in a international match c) won Asia's player of the year d) played in the champs league? The fact that your are putting Masoud and karimi in the same level is crime

Comment

Thank you Ali, you gave millions of us, young Iranians, hope. Your dribbling was like poetry, your poems matched those of hafez. Once again, thank you Ali

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                              Lol, daei is a legend he is the greatest scorer of all time, vahid is a legend although he never hit his full potential, Javad is a legend he was one of the best cm in la liga in his prime, but Masoud? Your kidding right? He is definetly someone we will remember an thank but a legend? Next joke please, and btw has Masoud or Javad: a) ever plsyed for bayern b)ever scored a hattrick in a international match c) won Asia's player of the year d) played in the champs league? The fact that your are putting Masoud and karimi in the same level is crime
                              regardless of how much shojaei sucks, how bad he is, shojaei with 1/100th of the talent of Karimi managed to have a much longer stance in Europe, LEARN the language and play!!

ali karimi can't even speak farsi correctly!! and we want this guy to be our beckenbauer, please be real
                              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Heartbreaking news. I cannot stop thinking about the good old days when he used to play for TM. The last player from the great oldies generation era(Daei, bagheri, mahdavikia, hashemian) retirement will be felt for sure and he will be missed. Honestly he deserves a farewell and hope he gets his way to our football again this time as a coach. ali karimi, you were the reason I loved football. Karimi jaadogar ... Goodbye

Comment

Working...
                                X