Fun fact: Iran the best Asian team in World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol. "'cheating hypocrite''??? Wha ....Who? lol
    You DO recognize the issue of cheating is brought up when a team actually BENEFITS from cheating or ref bias.... not those who usually fall prey to it, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
      lol. "'cheating hypocrite''??? Wha ....Who? lol
      You DO recognize the issue of cheating is brought up when a team actually BENEFITS from cheating or ref bias.... not those who usually fall prey to it, right?
      Now you are defending the Italians and Spanish?

Well, with so many Persians acting Italian and Spanish nowadays, I shouldn't really be surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
        i think otherwise
        I can't let ignorant comments slide. Sorry my friend.

Comment

No, shoot-Ali ... it's Iran who usually fall prey to biased refereeing in Asia.

Yes, a result of our fed'n's incompetence. But that never justifies any of the bias

Comment

Originally posted by TheKorean View Post
            I can't let ignorant comments slide. Sorry my friend.
            you are just as arrogant as the head coach of the South Korean NT, show a little respect or go play somewhere else!
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

you are just as arrogant as the head coach of the South Korean NT, show a little respect or go play somewhere else!
              Choi? That guy has been gone since last June
              Nice one Pajam, nice one.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKorean View Post
                Choi? That guy has been gone since last June
                Nice one Pajam, nice one.
                who cares? does that makes him less arrogant?

Comment

who cares? does that makes him less arrogant?
                  The point was that he isn't the head coach..

Listen if people want to talk to me, just PM me. I don't want to derail this magnificent thread. (Thats not even correct)

Comment

don't panic, nobody wants too

bye!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran Champs View Post
                      Ok let me show you some numbers of a world class player so you can stop with your argument, because it's wrong. This was Christiano Ronaldo's last season statistics, witch totally refute your argument of a world class striker only needing 1 or 2 chances to score a goal.
                      Chance conversion | Shot accuracy | Shots per game | Goals Scored
                      18.8% 63% 6.9 34
                      So basically out of 100 shots on net, he's only scoring a measly 18.8 goals. Can you see how this completely refutes your argument now? This isn't an opinion either, these are facts and his statistics.
                      Trying to refute Ronaldo as a world class player can only come from a person like you. Give me his WC performance. I do not give a hoot about club play. Let's see, he provided the brilliant assist that proved to be the equalizer against USA with 10 seconds to play and everything on the line. He delivered. He also scored the winner against Ghana. In WC competition providing irrelevant club play stats are not going to cut it. Ali Daei scored more goals in international play than ANYONE but he failed to score a single goal in SIX WC games he played. So there.

Comment

As I said before the players were too tired in the last match and they could have defeated Bosni if that had been the first match. Also they could have allowed Argies score 2 goals and could have left the field less tired but they did play with gheirat. TM is the king of Asia and no one can deny that.
                        Now here is what Ando said about the team being tired for the last match and this topic was dismissed by some fans here.
                        http://farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13930407000059
                        تیموریان: آرژانتین بزرگ از دست ما در رفت/ در بازی با بوسنی خسته بودیم

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                          Get the fk out of here man, you are delusional, go watch any wc game and watch strikers worth 25 times reza miss 5-6 clear chances a game

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                          I suggest you stop acting like a caveman and be civil as I can spew trash talk like you all day but I refrain to drop to your level. You have nothing to contribute. ZERO. You are giving me BS numbers that strikers worth 25 times RG miss 5-6 clear chances. This is just pure rubbish with nothing to stand on except throwing made up numbers hoping it sticks. Stop your BS and provide data lazy poster.

Comment

Korea (with all the facilities, top quality friendlies, exposure to the world's top ranked players and teams, ...), getting a point from the easiest group of the entire WC , compared to ours is like comparing a well oiled and serviced Merc failing to go beyond its second gear and losing its taces, ... and a Hyundai (pun definitely intended) with bad engine going to race against porches and Maserati, and giving a good scare to both of them

Comment

Guys go easy on Wang Chung. He's had a rough couple of days with all of the flipping and flopping he's been doing after reading each of our posts. Let's do something nice for him and instal carpeting in his room.
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by ARARAT View Post
                                Trying to refute Ronaldo as a world class player can only come from a person like you. Give me his WC performance. I do not give a hoot about club play. Let's see, he provided the brilliant assist that proved to be the equalizer against USA with 10 seconds to play and everything on the line. He delivered. He also scored the winner against Ghana. In WC competition providing irrelevant club play stats are not going to cut it. Ali Daei scored more goals in international play than ANYONE but he failed to score a single goal in SIX WC games he played. So there.

Who's refuting him as a world class player? Please show me where I said that? And you should give a hoot about club play, because it's very relevant. Also, don't you need an attacking and midfield to provide them brilliant assists to equalize games, or is that just like some sort of magic trick? Also, his winner against Ghana came from how many wasted chances? Did you watch the game or were you too busy closing your eyes? He literally had like 10 wasted opportunities that game. And his goal came from a rebound that his fellow attacking players created. Have you ever seen him go 1 on 11 and score? I rest my case.

Comment

Working...
                                X