Fun fact: Iran the best Asian team in World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
    SK has played 9 WC's out of which they have reached the next round only twice, from which one was mainly because of home advantage (2002).

Iran has participated in only 4 WC's without having had home advantage. So no fair comparison!

If we take away the home advantage and the referee support you had in 2002, then SK has only qualified once out of 8 times for the next round. Great achievement for a team that has qualified for the last 8 consecutive WC's, has so many players in European competitions and claims to be the best team in Asia!

Here's a cookie

Are you dumb? We topped our group fairly that year. We would have made it either way.
    And where was Iran that year? The 8-0'ers wahabi terrorist as you guys call them, qualified over you..

Comment

Originally posted by TheKorean View Post
      Are you dumb? We topped our group fairly that year. We would have made it either way.
      And where was Iran that year? The 8-0'ers wahabi terrorist as you guys call them, qualified over you..
      I rather stay home than losing 8-0 in a World Cup

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        I rather stay home than losing 8-0 in a World Cup
        If u watched the games Saudi Arabia had quite the ref advantage in a lot of the games in WC 02. Specifically Iran versus Bahrain in Azadi when two goals were discounted (first one was gorgeous gol mohammadi goal). I think its even less of a conspiracy theory when Bin Hammam got busted for corruption.
        Never have I seen when a team wins they start showing another teams flag. Only in a CORRUPT AFC would that of been allowed. (Bahrain 3 Iran 1)
        Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

LOL we need a separate forum just to discuss all the cheating and bribing the flippers and floppers did that year.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

True but Korea actually advanced from the same group Iran was in, in 2010.
            And lost 4-1 to Argentina (much weaker than the Argentina team today) in the group stages and had a really lucky 2-2 draw with Nigeria and won over a Greek team in its worst form

Comment

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
              And lost 4-1 to Argentina in the group stages
              Still advanced PERIOD
              We actually won a game, can't say the same for you guys..

Comment

Still advanced PERIOD
                We actually won a game.
                Yes but that was 4 years ago. Now you just flip and flop and have 10 second delayed reactions.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Still advanced PERIOD

We actually won a game.
                  Who cares head to head we are better than you. Keep living in your 2010 bubble.

The funny thing is that I actually rooted for the Koreans back then.

But then the Korea fans and later on their coaching staff (Choi) proved that they are the most classless in Asia. Really disappointing.

Thats why I always hope for Korea to lose even if they meet the Saudis.

Comment

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
                    Who cares head to head we are better than you. Keep living in your 2010 bubble.

Was this not the argument against the Bosnians?

Comment

Was this not the argument against the Bosnians?
                      No it wasnt. CQ said before the match that Bosnia is the toughest team we are going to meet in the tournament. We lost to a genuinely better team. 100 %. Bosnia deserved to advance from our group. Not Nigeria.

The same can not be said about Korea. We are better than you.

I have to thank you for really underlining how classless some Koreans are. Showing up in an Iranian forum and trying to provoke us with nauseating comments.

The funny thing is that you are hurting Korea more than helping them with your "classy" comments.

Good luck to you in life in general

Comment

So you want to claim that home advantage had no effect on your team's performance that WC?! You do know that before that WC you had never made it to the second round, right?? And you really want to argue about the referees' role in your "victories" during that tournament?! Lol ok

ps: watch out with the language you use. I'm not one of your South Korean hair blond colored tiny dick chingchong schoolfriends!
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                          So you want to claim that home advantage had no effect on your team's performance that WC?! You do know that before that WC you had never made it to the second round, right?? And you really want to argue about the referees' role in your "victories" during that tournament?! Lol ok
                          ps: watch out with the language you use. I'm not one of your South Korean hair blond colored tiny dick chingchong schoolfriends!
                          Forget the second round. Before hosting the tournament, the Koreans failed to register a victory in 15 matches.
                          Last edited by K. Nader; 06-27-2014, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Fun fact: Iran the best Asian team in World Cup

Wow, this is such a childish discussion... Instead of trying to be supportive to each other or at least try to find the mistakes of Asian football, we fight like stupid little children and nitpick...

Classy!

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nimz View Post
                              Enough with your bullsh!t and talking outta your asss....1st i open a thread from you claiming an Iranian coach is better for TM, and now this? Is CR7 world class enough for you or a top finisher? Go watch the Portugal-Ghana highlights and come talk your garbage about if Ronaldo was a top class finisher [not even world class], that he would have, should have, could have taken Portugal to 2nd round today. It works that way sometimes in games, goalies have amazing days, they happen to be at the right place at the right time....RGN has like 11 goals in 17 matches for Iran if i am not mistaken, that's a top finisher [even world class] in my books....
                              Sometimes i feel like ppl just talk nonsense for the sake of having said something, like you, or that ugly mut in the Iran vs Nigeria highlights who looks like has never ever ran for 500 meters saying " khak to saresh" when a TM player mis-hit that volley....you guys would make a perfect couple....you should go find her and make ugly little "WORLD CLASS FINISHERS".
                              I am sorry for your poor choice of words here but it is kind of expected. Do not worry, you are not alone in that class. Facts are facts. RG missed two chances to sink Argentina and he failed to deliver. Watch the replays of his misses against ARG and NIG and you will PERHAPS see he failed miserably. You CANNOT squander such opportunities against a team like ARG because if you do you better not blink. IR did just that and the end result was devastating.

Case in point, since you brought in Ronaldo, aha, Ronaldo. Have you forgotten his pinpoint last second pass that resulted in the equalizer against USA? That is a world class player. Without that play PORT is not even in a game with a chance to advance. In RG's case his misses simply cost the team dearly in the most prestigious stage of international football. To his credit, he did become the first Iranian striker to score in the WC since the great Hassan Rowshan did so in 1978. That is a 7 game drought so glad to see that monkey out of the way.

Comment

GUYS, Grow up!!!

TheKorean: good job, we should have both done better and advanced.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X