Fun fact: Iran the best Asian team in World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    Guys go easy on Wang Chung. He's had a rough couple of days with all of the flipping and flopping he's been doing after reading each of our posts. Let's do something nice for him and instal carpeting in his room.
    And as a treat, we should get your mom to upload twerk videos form him too.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran Champs View Post
      And as a treat, we should get your mom to upload twerk videos form him too.
      If I wanted to return the favor I would say we should ask your mom the same. But I'm to classy for that and thus will not insult your mom. We will just have to be satisfied with Iraniboy's mom twerking.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Guys go easy on Wang Chung. He's had a ......

Is he gonna have fun tonite?

Comment

If I wanted to return the favor I would say we should ask your mom the same. But I'm to classy for that and thus will not insult your mom. We will just have to be satisfied with Iraniboy's mom twerking.
          You're as classy as a lil uncivilized cave boy. Very classy for your cave, aren't you? So when are we going to see those videos from the king of twerk (your mom).

Comment

You're as classy as a lil uncivilized cave boy. Very classy for your cave, aren't you? So when are we going to see those videos from the king of twerk (your mom).
            Once again I will refrain from insulting your family unlike what you have posted. To make peace I invite you to join me in watching Iraniboy's mom twerking as she is not related to either one of us as far as I can tell.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Once again I will refrain from insulting your family unlike what you have posted. To make peace I invite you to join me in watching Iraniboy's mom twerking as she is not related to either one of us as far as I can tell.
              I'm not insulting your family bro, I just want to see some good twerking, that's all. So please, lets see what all the fuss is about. Did your mom teach you all this talk about twerking? You seem to like it a lot for a uncivilized cave boy.

Comment

baba i come here to get some news and info but instead of that i get more updates on Iraniboys mother twerking . hala madare kiye

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                  baba i come here to get some news and info but instead of that i get more updates on Iraniboys mother twerking . hala madare kiye

Comment

It's KC man, he loves talking about random moms twerking. He might even start talking about your mom twerking next man, who knows.

Comment

It's KC man, he loves talking about random moms twerking. He might even start talking about your mom twerking next man, who knows.
                      i mean i'm down to see a good mom twerking.

Comment

Fun fact: Iran the best Asian team in World Cup

What the hell happened to this forum???
                        We make racist comments and nobody cares (some of the staff even approve???) and from there we go on and talk about twerking?

And I thought our football was in bad shape.

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mani View Post
                            Our bad lucks rubs on the other Asian teams when we are there lol
                            Offtopic: Mani please clear your inbox, so I can PM you!

Comment

Working...
                            X