Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

• PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2014/2015 | News, Photos...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's done and official

Umana signed a 2 years contract:

http://perspolisnews.com/index.php?o...=45&Itemid=848
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
      Seems like Umana passed the medical test and will sign the contract today!

The most beautiful sight for a PP fan, best news of the entire season....hope has somewhat been restored
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

a great talent for our PP .... they should sign him before the season becomes hopeless:
        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
          It's done and official

Umana signed a 2 years contract:

http://perspolisnews.com/index.php?o...=45&Itemid=848
          good signing by PP, now we officially have a Latino heartthrob in IPL
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

seriously Fuk Daeiiii ... PP will finish lower than the top 5 this season.
            sigpic

Comment

Daei was the wrong appointment and he won't survive the season... Golmohammadi should've been the long-term coach imo.

So can't blame Daei, have to blame the morons who don't know jack about football and appoint him as a coach...
              sigpic

Comment

He clock is ticking for Daie, soon people who call for his head will have the full right to do so. 1 ok game and 3 shitty games from PP so far....
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

what happened to umana? i read the deal fell through and he went back to costa rica.

Comment

Originally posted by hzv View Post
                    what happened to umana? i read the deal fell through and he went back to costa rica.
                    from where? He officially signed his contract 2 days ago

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                      from where? He officially signed his contract 2 days ago
                      i think it was in one of iran's papers yesterday...

Comment

Please tell me this is some kind of sick joke.....
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                          Please tell me this is some kind of sick joke.....
                          i hope so, i did not post it because i dismissed it as a rumor but it was an iranian news paper. today i did not see umana anywhere neither on the bench nor in the stands,did you?

Comment

i hope so, i did not post it because i dismissed it as a rumor but it was an iranian news paper. today i did not see umana anywhere neither on the bench nor in the stands,did you?
                            That's a good point I didn't see him either but we have to keep in mind he just got to Iran a few days ago. He's still settling in probably
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

My goodness, Perspolis is playing one of its worst football ever. Our defense in particular is a big mess, I only was able to watch the highlights of the game and going by the highlights one would think this was an amateur team playing Malavan. Letting go of Jalal Hosseini was the biggest mistakes, not to mention we just don't know how to score goals!

Ever since 2008 and Qotbi's era, Perspolis has been displaying lackluster performances year after year, failing to impress, let alone winning the IPL title!

Who to blame? many inside and outside factors are involved, and it's unfair to put the blame only on individuals, coaching being one of them for sure...

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                                My goodness, Perspolis is playing one of its worst football ever. Our defense in particular is a big mess, I only was able to watch the highlights of the game and going by the highlights one would think this was an amateur team playing Malavan. Letting go of Jalal Hosseini was the biggest mistakes, not to mention we just don't know how to score goals!

Ever since 2008 and Qotbi's era, Perspolis has been displaying lackluster performances year after year, failing to impress, let alone winning the IPL title!

Who to blame? many inside and outside factors are involved, and it's unfair to put the blame only on individuals, coaching being one of them for sure...
                                On top of it, Haghighi wants to leave according to Navad site. They are mentioning Qatar as a possible destination.
                                http://navad.net/NewsContent.aspx?NewsID=106555
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X