Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

• PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2014/2015 | News, Photos...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
    I don't really agree, Daei is a excellent coach if you want to win.... but if you want nice football thats another story. Daei's teams don't play pretty but they usually win, since we last won the league on the last day 6 years ago our most successful head coach other than golmohammadi has been daei by FAR. Right now persepolisi's dont care about playing beautifully right now all we want is to win the league... Daei is pretty much mourinho minus the good counter attack. You park the bus for 70 minutes and once the opposition gets tired you attack. What we really need is for the club to get privatized and then we can hire cruyff as technical director and we can become the barca of asia
    Of course Daei has managed to be the most successful coach since Persepolis last won the league. Kranjcar, Denizli, Vingada, Golmohammadi, and Manuel Jose were all given half a season at best. Daei's success in Persepolis over four years has been 2 Hazfi Cups. Not to take away from Daei but this was the path Persepolis went through to win their first Hazfi Cup in the 2009-2010 season:

1. Iranjavan Bushehr (Azadegan)
    2. Aluminium Hormozgan (Azadegan)
    3. Petrochimi Tabriz (Azadegan)
    4. Saba Qom (IPL)
    5. Gostaresh Foolad (Azadegan)

Daei wins most of his matches because despite his non-existent tactics, Persepolis manages to assemble some of the best footballers we have in the league each year. You mention that all Persepolis fans want is to win the league. Do you really think that's going to happen this season?

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
      Of course Daei has managed to be the most successful coach since Persepolis last won the league. Kranjcar, Denizli, Vingada, Golmohammadi, and Manuel Jose were all given half a season at best. Daei's success in Persepolis over four years has been 2 Hazfi Cups. Not to take away from Daei but this was the path Persepolis went through to win their first Hazfi Cup in the 2009-2010 season:

1. Iranjavan Bushehr (Azadegan)
      2. Aluminium Hormozgan (Azadegan)
      3. Petrochimi Tabriz (Azadegan)
      4. Saba Qom (IPL)
      5. Gostaresh Foolad (Azadegan)

Daei wins most of his matches because despite his non-existent tactics, Persepolis manages to assemble some of the best footballers we have in the league each year. You mention that all Persepolis fans want is to win the league. Do you really think that's going to happen this season?
      yes..

Comment

What i saw:
        Zobahan played much better football than Perspolis. Zobahan were better team for most of the game and deserved better.

After 3 weeks , Sepahan is best team with better chance to win championship but it's too early to predict that far.

As for Daei , God was in his side.

علی دائی: خدا را شکر که بردیم

Comment

Not that I don't care about results and winning championships, but I care more about watching a beautifully displayed game with proper tactics. As a matter of fact, I expect it. What Daie has shown as PP coach is not worthy of such a great team with all its legends and history. I am getting tired of his annoying displays on the sideline, blame the rest of the world for his shortfall, lack of respect for refs and opposing coaches and finally praying on the side lines as if God is sitting and listening in the stands. I get it that players love his LOOTI personality but as fans we want more from our beloved team and PP deserves better.
          sigpic

Comment

This game just proved once again that Golmohammadi is a (much) better and more qualified coach than Daei is!
            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

I still think Daei is a fine coach and will only improve with time. He gets us results at the end

Comment

manuel jose? seriously mate.. seriously?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                  I don't really agree, Daei is a excellent coach if you want to win.... but if you want nice football thats another story. Daei's teams don't play pretty but they usually win, since we last won the league on the last day 6 years ago our most successful head coach other than golmohammadi has been daei by FAR. Right now persepolisi's dont care about playing beautifully right now all we want is to win the league... Daei is pretty much mourinho minus the good counter attack. You park the bus for 70 minutes and once the opposition gets tired you attack. What we really need is for the club to get privatized and then we can hire cruyff as technical director and we can become the barca of asia

it is difficult for a coach to be successful when he is given a few months and then he is fired. We had Vingada, we had Kranjcar, and we fired them both so we can hire Daie, and pay him $650 a year for it.

Zob Ahan made Perspolis look like a high school team yesterday. Foolad did the same last week.

Daie has to go

Comment

Originally posted by aryanirani View Post
                    manuel jose? seriously mate.. seriously?
                    Manual Jose was brought in at the last minute. He had no role to play in the summer transfers nor did he even have the chance to acquaint himself with the players during the pre-season. He was literally brought in a week before the season started and told 'This is your team, good luck'.

In his first half season, his record was 5 wins, 6 draws, and 6 losses.

In Daei's second season (2010-2011), between weeks 7 and 22, his record was 5 wins, 4 draws, and 7 losses. In contrast, Daei had:

1. Already been the coach for a half season (2nd half of 2009-2010).
                    2. Had full control of Persepolis's signings in the transfer market.
                    3. Had an entire pre-season to work with the players and develop tactics.

Giving time to coaches is imperative to their success - especially coaches who are not familiar with Iranian football beforehand (unlike Daei). In his first twelve games with Malavan, Dragan Skokic's record last season was 2 wins, 4 draws, and 6 losses. Instead of firing him, Malavan kept him until the end of the season and in the remaining 18 games, his record was 11 wins, 2 draws, and 5 losses (35 points).

This is equal to Daei's record with PERSEPOLIS over the same stretch: 10 wins, 5 draws, 3 losses (35 points).
                    This is better than Ghalenoei's record with ESTEGHLAL over the same stretch: 8 wins, 7 draws, 3 losses (31 points).
                    This is better than Faraki's record with the champions FOOLAD over the same stretch: 7 wins, 9 draws, 2 losses (30 points).

I should note here that Malavan are incredibly stupid for giving him up.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                      it is difficult for a coach to be successful when he is given a few months and then he is fired. We had Vingada, we had Kranjcar, and we fired them both so we can hire Daie, and pay him $650 a year for it.

Zob Ahan made Perspolis look like a high school team yesterday. Foolad did the same last week.

Daie has to go
                      i didn't really like vingada, kranjcar or jose at persepolis. But i really liked Denizli i really wished he had stayed, we played very beautifully with him.

Comment

Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

http://www.yashinquesada.com/m-futbo...epolis-fc.html

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                            he isn't making use of one of his best players in the squad ATM (Mahdi daghagheleh).
                            Daghagheleh got injured during the pre-season preparation bro., can't play for now.

Seems like Umana passed the medical test and will sign the contract today!

Formerly known as Persianking!
                            Follow me @
                            instagram/iranscout
                            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Comment

nice seeing a world cup player play in our leagye , btw how do you think the quality of the macron pp jerseys are ? yesterday i was watching arsenal vs crystal palace , crystal palace were also wearing macron but wow theirs looked 10x better than pp's i hope the ones pp use are not fake like most of the uhlsport jersys.
                                Crystal Palace 14-15 Home Kit.jpg
                                Crystal Palace 14-15 Away Kit 1.jpg
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X