Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

• PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2014/2015 | News, Photos...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perspolisi View Post
    ditto... so long as Daei the thug is managing the team 1) we will not win the league 2) players like Sadeghian won't stop misbehaving
    There is no leader in the team... we lack a true captain

Comment

Persepolis is like a small defeated squadron that has been humiliated and captured..but only freed within the enemy territory that hates them but only gives them a fraction of freedom to have a certain life just to entertain the government and with the only condition of bending over anytime they ask them to, and can only exist in Iran but never flourish. sorry but its true..

Reality check:
      Till a regime that supports Persepolis and it's name and heritage in a true way comes to power in Iran, this team will not ever get anywhere and of course the TAJ or ehem ehem Amameh (Esteghlal) gets more calm and support because and to make sure that God forbid the popular Persepolis team gets results and becomes bigger in numbers and God forbid gets fans on the streets...
      Last edited by webmaster; 08-13-2014, 05:50 AM.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

OMG WTF am I watching? why do we suck SO bad? Im not saying Zob Ahan is playing good football, but that doesnt stop us from sucking so much, its painful to watch this match, we cant make 2 decent passes, our defence is soorakh this whole team is a joke.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aryanirani View Post
          OMG WTF am I watching? why do we suck SO bad? Im not saying Zob Ahan is playing good football, but that doesnt stop us from sucking so much, its painful to watch this match, we cant make 2 decent passes, our defence is soorakh this whole team is a joke.
          I didn't see the the first half but in the second half Zob Ahan played a great game and their passing was exceptional. They did everything but score. Why is PP playing so defensive at home? I don't get Daie and his tactics. I have never cared for his coaching style since he cares about the results of the game only and has no idea about the vision for the future of PP. He coaches as if he is only worried about his job.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aryanirani View Post
            We played a LOT better than we did against foolad. Plus how good can you expect Daie's teams to play? It's already known that Daie's teams don't play tactically sound/attractive football. Today was a decent game, not good but 100x better than what we saw against foolad
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

First of all conrats. for getting three points and not looking like the time PP was going into relegation.
              Second of all I am starting to think that Daei may be too busy with his business and he does not view the matches of the opponent to learn what tactic he has to use to beat the next team. It is always the same and the players have to do creative things on their own. If you have people like Khalatbari and Karimi then you do not need to worry how they will find the goal but some of the young players one has to pay more attention to the team than business. I hope I am wrong but it is hard to be a coach and a businessman. Daei needs to delegate all his business work to his brother and concentrate on football as he used to in Sharif university.
              The other thing that I thought about is having a tabsareh or stipulation of bylaws of PP organization. That is to say that any player who leaves PP to play for a country south of Persian gulf shall not be able to return to the team in future no matter what.
              Some of these players have poor knowledge of history and or have forgotten what ghermezpooshan yaa sorkhjaamegaan stand for and they have no knowledge of Babak khorramdin and srokhpposhan and their struggle against arab occupiers. Perhaps the arab countires know more about this and with Perspolis being in the AFC championship they try to destroy the team so they can defeat it and call it new ghadesieh. Daei needs to give a lecture on this to anyone who joins PP so they know when they wear red they are defending their ancestors.

Comment

Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I don't understand, whats so special about this Boateng guy... the stats don't look promising.. he hasn't played a game for Arsenal been loaned out to 2nd degree teams and barely even played during his loan spells and now he is a free agent after being released. What does Daei see in him?

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                    I don't understand, whats so special about this Boateng guy... the stats don't look promising.. he hasn't played a game for Arsenal been loaned out to 2nd degree teams and barely even played during his loan spells and now he is a free agent after being released. What does Daei see in him?
                    Very simple answer aziz,

He as a European bread player. Meaning his fitness, physqique, style of play, and standard of play is all higher than that of an average IPL player. And don't forget he is only 21, we surely can't have the same standards as arsenal can we? From the little bit I've seen from him he looks pretty dan good. Let's wait till he gets to PP (if his issues are resolved) until we have a full opinion of the guy.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                      Very simple answer aziz,
                      He as a European bread player. Meaning his fitness, physqique, style of play, and standard of play is all higher than that of an average IPL player. And don't forget he is only 21, we surely can't have the same standards as arsenal can we? From the little bit I've seen from him he looks pretty dan good. Let's wait till he gets to PP (if his issues are resolved) until we have a full opinion of the guy.
                      Yup lets hope I'm wrong and he improves PP defence.
                      Now Daei is shopping hope he grabs a playmaker. Our players have been out of ideas since Bagheri/Karimi/Mohammad Nouri(Prime).

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                        Yup lets hope I'm wrong and he improves PP defence.
                        Now Daei is shopping hope he grabs a playmaker. Our players have been out of ideas since Bagheri/Karimi/Mohammad Nouri(Prime).
                        I'd prefer it to be another foreign based player. No play makers in the PGL are realistically going to leave their respective clubs ATM such as navidkia (not that he would ever leave sepahan anyway), rahmani, haddadifar, etc.

The only Iranian I'd see as a possible switch to PP is Akbar Imani, but even that's a long shot. He's real comfortable and in a good situation in zob ahan, if he came to PP I wouldn't even assume Daie would play him out of stupidity as he isn't making use of one of his best players in the squad ATM (Mahdi daghagheleh).

That being said, a solid foreign midfielder would do us some serious justice. Our midfield more than any area of the team is lacking speed, intensity, and brains.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Thats because foolad humiliated and destroyed us they actually played FOOTBALL, my respect for foolad x2 after that much, they played amazing
                          sigpic

Comment

I honestly don't get how Persepolis fans can be happy right now just because they got 3 points. This is Daei's fifth season as the head coach of Persepolis (1 half season + 2 full seasons in his first spell + last season) and his performance in the league has been abysmal. No tactics and no clear sign of analysing the opponent before matches. It's no surprise when Daei loses someone like Sadeghian to a ban - he relies on such players to win him the league without any tactical direction.

Persepolis has literally bought every player they've wanted for the past 5-6 seasons and it's yielded zero results. On paper, this is supposed to be one of the top 1-2 talented teams in the league and they play as if it's a recreational pick-up match. How can Persepolis fans just sit back and enjoy 3 points every now and then. Ever so often, you'll here the fans saying that they were outplayed by the minnow teams but are happy that Persepolis came away with a result. For Persepolis, what good will another 3rd/4th league finish do for this club?

I fully support getting behind a coach and giving him time to implement his plan but I don't understand why the fans have chosen to give this support to quite possibly the worst coach (aside from Estili) they've had in the last 7-8 season. Ghotbi, Vingada, Kranjcar, Manuel Jose, Denizli, and Golmohammadi are all better alternatives that, if given the support, would have made this club genuinely great. Instead you bet your chips on Daei.

I expect Persepolis to be great. I want Persepolis to be great. And I'm a Sepahan fan.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                              I honestly don't get how Persepolis fans can be happy right now just because they got 3 points. This is Daei's fifth season as the head coach of Persepolis (1 half season + 2 full seasons in his first spell + last season) and his performance in the league has been abysmal. No tactics and no clear sign of analysing the opponent before matches. It's no surprise when Daei loses someone like Sadeghian to a ban - he relies on such players to win him the league without any tactical direction.
                              Persepolis has literally bought every player they've wanted for the past 5-6 seasons and it's yielded zero results. On paper, this is supposed to be one of the top 1-2 talented teams in the league and they play as if it's a recreational pick-up match. How can Persepolis fans just sit back and enjoy 3 points every now and then. Ever so often, you'll here the fans saying that they were outplayed by the minnow teams but are happy that Persepolis came away with a result. For Persepolis, what good will another 3rd/4th league finish do for this club?
                              I fully support getting behind a coach and giving him time to implement his plan but I don't understand why the fans have chosen to give this support to quite possibly the worst coach (aside from Estili) they've had in the last 7-8 season. Ghotbi, Vingada, Kranjcar, Manuel Jose, Denizli, and Golmohammadi are all better alternatives that, if given the support, would have made this club genuinely great. Instead you bet your chips on Daei.
                              I expect Persepolis to be great. I want Persepolis to be great. And I'm a Sepahan fan.
                              I don't think many fans here are pleased with Daie. For now, you cannot logically call for his head after 3 weeks. His results in PP have been good, he's always managed a top 4 finish and last season he almost got us the title.

Again, to be clear, I'm in no way a supporter of Daie but he has gotten PP results. It pains me to watch matches though because like you said, there is so much talent that isn't being utilized. No tactical plan whatsoever and honestly, the team just gets lucky off of set pieces. That was the story of their wins last season and so far all 4 points have come from a set piece.

As a PP fan, over the last few years I've learned to become extremely patient with my team, but it's beginning to wear thin. If he doesn't manage a top 4 spot on the table by mid season I'm sure that's when he will legitimately lose support from a substantial amount of fans......or at least that's what I'd hope.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post

I don't really agree, Daei is a excellent coach if you want to win.... but if you want nice football thats another story. Daei's teams don't play pretty but they usually win, since we last won the league on the last day 6 years ago our most successful head coach other than golmohammadi has been daei by FAR. Right now persepolisi's dont care about playing beautifully right now all we want is to win the league... Daei is pretty much mourinho minus the good counter attack. You park the bus for 70 minutes and once the opposition gets tired you attack. What we really need is for the club to get privatized and then we can hire cruyff as technical director and we can become the barca of asia

Comment

Working...
                                X