Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

• PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2014/2015 | News, Photos...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so many unfamiliar faces in those pictures.

this season I like to see khanzadeh slowly move into playing the CB position. I think he is our next Jalal Hosseini, maybe even better. I think his natural position is CB, and not FB. Bengar is old and Noormohamadi isn't that far behind him.

I really like the addition of Afshin Peyrovani to the coaching staff.

Anyone knows what happened to Kannani?

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
      so many unfamiliar faces in those pictures.

this season I like to see khanzadeh slowly move into playing the CB position. I think he is our next Jalal Hosseini, maybe even better. I think his natural position is CB, and not FB. Bengar is old and Noormohamadi isn't that far behind him.

I really like the addition of Afshin Peyrovani to the coaching staff.

Anyone knows what happened to Kannani?
      Kannani was loaned to Malavan mainly for conscription of course. Hope he can impress there.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

What a crappy game PP played today, only caught the second half but seeing how we played, I'm very happy I didn't catch the first halff, undoubtedly one of the weakest PP performances I have ever seen, we couldn't even put more than 2 passes together without losing possession

- not going to be one of those fanatics that calls for Daie's head after just two matches, but something continuous we have seen from Daie in any club he has been is his lack of tactics on a consistent basis, hence the reason why I was satisfied with the performance against naft being that we saw a decent amount of pass and move, 1-2 combinations, movement off the ball, etc.

- Reza Norouzi unfortunately had a very weak game. His two best areas have always been finishing/handling the ball inside the box and winning balls....today those were the two things he continuously failed to do. I know he needs time as I mentioned earlier but it was just hard to watch today.

- abbaszadeh was invisible, didn't touch the ball much and had no effect on the game.

- I hope Daie punishes sadeghian further than he one match suspension after such an ugly incident with the referee. There was no doubt that was a hand ball on the foolad player but there is simply no excuse for getting in a refs face like that and then shoving him when he gives your porou ass what you deserve.

- alishah and aliasgari were the only two players I thought performed decently, despite their team mates lack of effort they ran nonstop and were the only players able to complete more than one pass the entire half.

- as I posted yesterday, we REALLY need to pick up the slack going forward. Today's match was just simply ugly and disgraceful, hope to see some improvements going forward
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I expressed my bad thoughts about today's game elsewhere but now I think more about the field.

This field only had patches of grass and it was basically hard dirt. If you play on that kind of field you need different kind of cleats. So I wonder if any player had prepared for such a thing.
          You cannot play with the same shoes on all fields. Perhaps this had some effect on their performance. You cannot run and stop easily and you cannot expect the ball to go exactly where you want it to go at all times.

Comment

Sadeghian keeps making his image worse with these actions and makes his chances of being called to TM slimmer and slimmer. Very stupid reaction by him.
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I have an idea to fix people like Sadeghian.

Iff can do it and someone here can help to prepare the material and sell it to IFF. and 5% to me would be fine.
              The idea is to make a 3-hour video of all important red card moments in Olympics and world cups and then ask the players like Sadeghian to watch them and take notes. Then he will be given quiz with open notes that he took.

If he fails the test he will not be able to come back to play for his team and he can repeat the test as many times as needed. He is basically forced to see the clips and summarize what happened and why the player got red carded.
              This will have psychologically speaking subliminal impact on him to have fear of referee for not behaving properly and also he will get some education and we shall also see how many times he has to take the test to pass.

Comment

Watching a video won't do squat IMO. He needs to seek help himself and want it, without that first step no progress can be made. Anger management counseling is a must, he really is a lunatic that needs a lot of help.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

I did not say just watch video. In fact what I suggested may work better than sending him to a psychologist who may be insane himself.
                  Please read again. After watching video he would have to take a test and if he does nto pass he will not be allowed to come to field and will not be forgiven by commitee enzebaati.
                  Now to give you sample questions and then you can judge whether it will have impact on him or not:
                  Sample Questions:
                  1. What did suarez do to get red card? Was the referee wrong and why not? If you were the referee what would you have done? Was the referee fair to issue a red card? what was the score at the time the red card was issued?
                  2. In your football life have you ever received a red card? how many if more than 1? how many of them in your opinion were issued unfairly? How many times did you deserve a red card but referees did not see it or ignored it?
                  3. Which country and which club team had more red cards in the videos?
                  4. What was the main reason for most of the red cards?
                  5. Did you notice any yellow cards that should have been red instead?
                  6. Would you accept a refereeing job after retirement from football? If no what if the salary is more than what CQmakes now?
                  7. What are the worst jobs in the football business? team manager, coach, toop jam kon, referee, assistant ref, team sarparast,... rank them in the order from best to worst.
                  8. which job would you not want from question 7?
                  9. If a player kicks another after they have fallen down (on sheen or groin area) and if you are the referee what will you do?
                  10. If a player hits the referee what should be done to him? 1 2 3 games ban? 1 year ban? lifetime ban?
                  11. If a player picks fights during the game should he be punished or no and what kind of punishment?
                  12. if off the field a player sees another player who kicked him during a match what should he do to make it fair:
                  a) a kick for a kick , an eye for an eye
                  b) throw some rocks on his house to wake of up in the middle of night
                  c) puncture the guy's tires
                  c) file a complaint
                  d) do nothing. what happened during the game is over and should become history.
                  13. Suppose you score a goal in a game and the goalkeeper gets mad at you and says fohsho naaseza? what will you do on field or off field?
                  14. suppose the goalkeeper in 13 comes and breaks the window of your house and your father shoots his picture and shows it to you. what will you do in that situation when you know who the bad guy is?
                  15. In your opinion which kind players in football should be banned for life? state the reasons you would ban a player if you were in charge of committee. If your answer is no one, then please clarify it and say why?

Comment

What is up with all of your white people methods.. What is it we say in Farsi? Something like "you need to hit a donkey for it to understand"?

Comment

mahroomiat 3 months:
                      با رای کمیته انضباطی
                      صادقیان ۳ ماه محروم شد
                      کمیته انضباطی آرای خود را در مورد باشگاه*های پرسپولیس و فولاد خوزستان اعلام کرد.
                      خبرگزاری فارس: صادقیان ۳ ماه محروم شد
                      - See more at: http://farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=....HHYNiBtx.dpuf
                      Maybe he deserves it but this will ruin PP chances. Daei and Rahimi and all others and his brother should have taken a cut in salary to keep Khalatbari and Hosseini.
                      The act of loving money when you dont even need it shows they put money above PP so PP will suffer. Frankly I think If you had someone with ALi Karimi's character as a coach you would see him doing gozasht az pool baraye hefze team.
                      When he got red carded someone from the team should have accompanied him and shout at him for doing wrong to referee. In fact if Daei or his brother had left the field they could have prevented from glass breaking. Also their absence during the remainder of the match would not have made any difference.

Comment

Without impacting his mind the removal of his body from field will not help.

I recall in my primary school the teachers used Falak and that did not work so they finally stopped it.

Comment

Perspolis's problem isn't Sadeghian. the bigger problem is on the bench.

Comment

Just when you think things can't get worse, now we lose aliasgari due to injury!

Just posted a picture on his Instagram, he looked to be in pain. Not good news at all!

Guys like Norouzi, Bengar, khanzadeh, and haghighi (the stronger players on the team in other words) are REALLY REALLY going to need to step it up big time.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

^^ I had a feeling something would mess up PP chances this year...I don't understand why Daei didn't get more quality foreign players with experience?
                              Anyways news about Umana
                              گزارش ویژه: زیرلفظی اومانا: 200 هزار دلار!/مبلغ پایه درخواستی :500 هزار دلار، مالیات بر عهده باشگاه
                              http://www.isport.ir/fa/content/6431...اه

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                                Perspolis's problem isn't Sadeghian. the bigger problem is on the bench.
                                ditto... so long as Daei the thug is managing the team 1) we will not win the league 2) players like Sadeghian won't stop misbehaving
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X