Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

• PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2014/2015 | News, Photos...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2014/2015 | News, Photos...

In order to avoid multiple threads about Perspolis it's better to start the "new season" thread now. This time we will keep the photos in the same thread, no need to make a separate one anymore.

Last edited by Nariman; 07-23-2014, 01:11 PM.
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout

Comment

Abbaszadeh will be huge for us next year....love how our three best players are young guns like sadeghian, alishah, and abbaszadeh. Hopefully we can sign a few midfielders to better facilitate them than the likes of Nouri and dehnavi.....
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

apparently sadeghian is not returning next year?

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
          apparently sadeghian is not returning next year?
          Where did you hear that?
          I heard previously that he had European offers, but he also said on his Instagram next year we will show them who are the champions in ACL.

Comment

Esmaelzadeh is back at Persepolis, Beira-Mar didn't offer him a contract after being on loan. Tadeau can confirm this.

Comment

^ that's good news. Just adds to the young PP that is emerging as the best team in Iran. Also khanzadeh and aliasgar will return from their loans, half our starting XI are young promising players. We really have the potential to not just win the PGL but also to go far in the ACL.

Esmaelizadeh will be a step up from mamad Nouri....hope daie gives him chances unlike Manuel Jose.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                Where did you hear that?
                I heard previously that he had European offers, but he also said on his Instagram next year we will show them who are the champions in ACL.
                yea lol i heard him say that on instagram but on several of pp's fanpages on instagram they said he is leaving for europe. btw we are apparently supposed to sign two BAYERN players looool. Probably from bayern sanandaj fc.

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                  btw we are apparently supposed to sign two BAYERN players looool. Probably from bayern sanandaj fc.

Comment

So what I'm understanding is that half the league consists of either Persepolis players or Persepolis players on loan. WOW.

Comment

Ideally I'm hoping Haghighi goes to europe and Esmaeilzadeh takes his place in the starting line up.

Comment

^Esmaeillzadeh doesn't really look like a DM to be honest - I think he would rather be a boost up front.

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                        Hopefully we can sign a few midfielders to better facilitate them than the likes of Nouri
                        This was Nouri's worst season for Perspolis. This guy led Perspolis to the hazfi final with crucial goals, but the following year he totally disappeared. It was weird to give him the captain's armband in the first place - there are not many who deserve it in the current squad, but I would go with Jalal Hosseini at least.

btw. looks like Perspolis is keeping an eye on Abdollah Karami (Foolad) and Reza Norouzi (Naft)
                        Follow me @
                        instagram/iranscout

Comment

Thanks PK for the thread.

Ghermezeteh

Comment

is haghighi going to Europe??

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              Esmaelzadeh is back at Persepolis, Beira-Mar didn't offer him a contract after being on loan. Tadeau can confirm this.
                              with his short stance in europe watch how much better he will be this season!! you will see the difference
                              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                              X