Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sporting Lissabon is intrested in signing Hazami & Zareei !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gil Vicente want Ali Hazami, but they can not declare anything because is not official, and is dangerous because other clubs would want to steal the player

Comment

^ Portugese people are very friendly and hospitable in general, they are warm hearted people and extremely emotional just like us. Their personalities suits us a lot actually, also the way of thinking. This explains why Carlos Queiroz' heart got stolen by Iranian football fans ever since he took the managing job over.

Then we of course have our very own agent Tadeu Martins who helps out Iranian talents to get them into Europe (mostly Portugal.) He follows Iranian football too and it seems like he has a love for Iran while nobody knows exactly why!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        ^ Portugese people are very friendly and hospitable in general, they are warm hearted people and extremely emotional just like us. Their personalities suits us a lot actually, also the way of thinking. This explains why Carlos Queiroz' heart got stolen by Iranian football fans ever since he took the managing job over.

Then we of course have our very own agent Tadeu Martins who helps out Iranian talents to get them into Europe (mostly Portugal.) He follows Iranian football too and it seems like he has a love for Iran while nobody knows exactly why!
        now in only want to put Ali Hazmai in Gil Vicente fast (I am waiting for details that do not depend on me)
        and after i can put the new star of Iran Bakhtiar Rahmani (if he want) in a top team of Portugal!

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

I am calling BS on this. Every time we hear of a player signing in Europe without any legitimate sources it ends up not going through.

Comment

lol tadeus jan is a legitimate source, he isnt some african prince trying to scam these kids. He already got esmaeilzadeh to europe.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                I am calling BS on this. Every time we hear of a player signing in Europe without any legitimate sources it ends up not going through.
                Persian8iran is their agent as well as esmailizadeh and was also responsible for bringing Alireza Haghighi to Covilha, there is no BS in this whatsoever.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                  I call your post BS..
                  sigpic

Comment

Is this going through after all?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Is this going through after all?
                      Well, I guess not...

Comment

foolad did not give permession to hazami to leaeve, he wrote it on his facebook page, but zareei recently wrote on his facebook page that he terminated his contract with esteghlal to go to europe

Comment

Zareei is about to leave Iran for Portugal. He is really motivated and want to do his best to shine!
                          sigpic

Comment

Sporting Lissabon is intrested in signing Hazami & Zareei !!!

Is there any way you can get Hazami to go to Portugal as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
                              Is there any way you can get Hazami to go to Portugal as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Only next year. Maybe he get some playing time this year for Foolad bozorg salan.
                              sigpic

Comment

What happened???

Comment

Working...
                                X