Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sporting Lissabon is intrested in signing Hazami & Zareei !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance hamazi or this other dude will get any playing time on the main squad or will they just be in the youth teams? Either way, great move by them
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
      Any chance hamazi or this other dude will get any playing time on the main squad or will they just be in the youth teams? Either way, great move by them
      They will play in youth team, Hazami will get his playing time I am sure, its harder for Zareei to be the NR.1 as Sporting have the U17 Goalkeeper of Portugal :/
      But it's no problem as they improve there a lot, and Taha know that it'll be hard for him. He said: "I will work harder than the other goalkeepers"
      His dream is to play in Bundesliga
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hanif555 View Post
        They will play in youth team, Hazami will get his playing time I am sure, its harder for Zareei to be the NR.1 as Sporting have the U17 Goalkeeper of Portugal :/
        But it's no problem as they improve there a lot, and Taha know that it'll be hard for him. He said: "I will work harder than the other goalkeepers"
        His dream is to play in Bundesliga
        Good for them, glad to see we have some young guys with good heads on their shoulders rather than money thirsty players. With such attitudes and early ages I'm sure they'll all accomplish their goals. Any idea when they will sign the contracts?
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

So they will be joining their youth team?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            So they will be joining their youth team?
            Puh, there is lot of work, with visa etc. after the club and players find agreement they have to wait 20 days for Visa..
            sigpic

Comment

this will still be a long conversation with Sporting, Ali Hazami have proposals of Al-Raed (Saudi Arabia); Pohang Steelers (South Korea); 3 Portugueses Club one of them is Sporting, this will still be a novel, it is public and maybe FC Porto and SL Benfica gonna fight together

Comment

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
                this will still be a long conversation with Sporting, Ali Hazami have proposals of Al-Raed (Saudi Arabia); Pohang Steelers (South Korea); 3 Portugueses Club one of them is Sporting, this will still be a novel, it is public and maybe FC Porto and SL Benfica gonna fight together
                Tell him not to pick Al-Raed please.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  Tell him not to pick Al-Raed please.
                  Ali is not like many other Iranians, trust me, he wont, he has already turned down the money offers to go to Portugal.
                  I have never seen before a 8-0 club interested in an Iranian before

Comment

Al Raed = Al Rid

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                      Al Raed = Al Rid

Comment

Dear persian8iran and Hanif555,

I hope this works out fine and the two youngsters get signed by one of the top 3 clubs in Portugal.
                        However, I am wondering why two of the finest players of our 2013 U-17, Said Ezattollahi and Amir Mazloum were not considered for such a transfer?

Look forward to your response.

All the best

Comment

What happened to Hashemi?

Comment

Originally posted by CBT View Post
                            Dear persian8iran and Hanif555,

I hope this works out fine and the two youngsters get signed by one of the top 3 clubs in Portugal.
                            However, I am wondering why two of the finest players of our 2013 U-17, Said Ezattollahi and Amir Mazloum were not considered for such a transfer?

Look forward to your response.

All the best
                            Ezatolahi have a agent which was promoting him here on pfdc some months ago, but we all onow that thid agent only want him to play in IPL so we can forget about this. To Mazloum we had contact, he seems to be nice, but he had long time no connection with him.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                              What happened to Hashemi?
                              He is IPL material. When a play get his contract of first team he wont play for any youth team in europe because of the money.
                              sigpic

Comment

http://www.record.xl.pt/Futebol/Naci...tent_id=885098 portuguese newspaper

Comment

Working...
                                X