Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sporting Lissabon is intrested in signing Hazami & Zareei !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jiggy View Post
    i hope this is true and not BS
    Why should this be BS when I am the source and not iranian media? I mean I "work" with persian8iran on this and why should we lie about this?
    Think before you write.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry but $150,000 a month is ridiculous for a youth player.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanif555 View Post
        Why should this be BS when I am the source and not iranian media? I mean I "work" with persian8iran on this and why should we lie about this?
        Think before you write.
        lol Hanif555 talk every day with the players, and know all about negotiations. in addition to be helping, is a close friend of the players, and he know all about my players, I think we should not just thank me, I am grateful to the member Hanif555 for giving me two players with the right mentality.

Comment

Never heard of these players but the video posted of Ali Hamazi was very good. He has talent for sure and reminds me of young Ali karimi. Hope he develops further.

Comment

Sporting Lissabon is intrested in signing Hazami & Zareei !!!

It's absolutely great to hear that Taha is training night and day to strive for greatness.

That's my kind of attitude. Nothing I love hearing more than someone working their 'socks off' to achieve their dreams.

Comment

Think before you write.
              I think before you criticise the comments and attitude of other member you should remind yourself that you are in a fans forum where we express our frustrations, jubilation, excitements, surreal expectations, non technical analysis like any other fans forum.

What you are discussing is more at a serious commercial platform, so the best response would be to maintain a balance between the two school of thoughts.

You would do better, if not already is to build a commercial agreement and understanding with PFDC. If we the fans are aware of such agreement, then you would perhaps receive more measured response. Good luck.
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

The Iranian talents Ali Hazami (18) and Taha Zareei (18) are on their way to Portugal. Sporting Lissabon is intrested in signing them. A Korean Team was interested in signing Hazami, he had lots of offers and one club offered a 150.000usd salary per month , for this young player! Ali talked to his agent to reject all proposals. Both players only want to play in Sporting Lissabon, improve in the youth team and follow the footsteps of Ronaldo, Figo, Quaresma etc.
                Hanif jaan, I don't know if that was a typo - maybe $15,000 per month or $150,000 per year. $2+ million a year would be a crazy amount for any U-19 player. Don't get me wrong, Hazami is a very talented young guy and I think he has a lot of potential to grow into a GREAT player based on his performance in the U-17 World Cup. At any rate, hope this goes through for both of them and best of luck - they certainly deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                  I think before you criticise the comments and attitude of other member you should remind yourself that you are in a fans forum where we express our frustrations, jubilation, excitements, surreal expectations, non technical analysis like any other fans forum.

What you are discussing is more at a serious commercial platform, so the best response would be to maintain a balance between the two school of thoughts.

You would do better, if not already is to build a commercial agreement and understanding with PFDC. If we the fans are aware of such agreement, then you would perhaps receive more measured response. Good luck.
                  What are you talking about man?
                  The point is that you think it's BS but as many members know me and persian8iran everyone know that this is no BS.
                  This is no technical analysis ?
                  And I dont understand your last comment.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                    Hanif jaan, I don't know if that was a typo - maybe $15,000 per month or $150,000 per year. $2+ million a year would be a crazy amount for any U-19 player. Don't get me wrong, Hazami is a very talented young guy and I think he has a lot of potential to grow into a GREAT player based on his performance in the U-17 World Cup. At any rate, hope this goes through for both of them and best of luck - they certainly deserve it.
                    Ask persian8iran, he said that to me
                    sigpic

Comment

The point is that you think it's BS but as many members know me and persian8iran everyone know that this is no BS.
                      You missed the point and I never stated its BS!
                      sigpic
                      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

You didn't understand what he said. He said most members don't know who you are so how are they supposed to believe? Instead you should make yourself more official so people know you're legit and not some random dude.

Comment

Originally posted by persianballer View Post
                          You didn't understand what he said. He said most members don't know who you are so how are they supposed to believe? Instead you should make yourself more official so people know you're legit and not some random dude.
                          Thanks
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                            You missed the point and I never stated its BS!
                            Ahhh Now I see it was another member.
                            Sorry man, I thought you wrote this is BS
                            SORRY SORRY SORRY
                            sigpic

Comment

Ahhh Now I see it was another member.
                              Sorry man, I thought you wrote this is BS
                              SORRY SORRY SORRY
                              But I didn't crticise the member who wrote this. I only was wondering because everyone here knows persian8iran, since he is the agent of Esmaeilzadeh and when this member would read the other comments and my post, he would realize that it's 100% not BS. But I didn't critizise him, I only asked him questions, that he think about his post
                              sigpic

Comment

Please calm down on Hanif555. He is only 15 and tries to provide us with good news to make us happy. We should appreciate his hard work at this young age for this community.

Comment

Working...
                                X