TM Omid camp starts under Vingada [News, photos]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
    this is for the 2016 olympics, so he would be inelegible by then, that is why he is not picked.
    one can always brin 3 players above the age of 23 so he can play in the olympic

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
      one can always brin 3 players above the age of 23 so he can play in the olympic
      yea but i doubt they would choose kaveh rezaei, probably 2 experienced players plus some 24 year old probably sadeghian or rahmani

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
        Its actually good, to start them light and then go for the bigger games, like the South Korean tournament, the last thing you need is to play Spain or England U-23 get demolished, demoralized and even injured and then you have no team to face Asian sides....Vingada knows what he is doing, trust in him...
        I was referring to the itinerary. unless they are going to South Korea from China, to me it doesn't make sense to go all the way to china for one friendly game with some unnamed team. and that's what I thought the report was saying. maybe I missed something.

Comment

TM Omid invited players to TM Jordan camp and friendlies. They will leave this Friday July 19 and will return back to Tehran on July 23. All together a one week camp. No mention of Sardar, Jahan and Kaveh.

Last edited by Siavash; 07-14-2014, 11:37 PM.

Comment

so, have we got any unknown, promising (Real) talents in this lot who are still in their teens..?

Comment

http://tehrantimes.com/component/content/article/117766

Comment

Does these Asian Games work as qualification for something?

Comment

No Azmoun?!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                    No Azmoun?!
                    Jahanbakhsh and Azmoun won't be there. Clubs won't allow it as the tournament is not on FIFA days.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Jahanbakhsh and Azmoun won't be there. Clubs won't allow it as the tournament is not on FIFA days.
                      WTF! I was sure at least one of them will be released, I'm still not sure this will be true!

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                        Kaveh Rezaei, Mohammad Naseri, Mehdi Mehdipour, Yusuf Vakia, Ali Karimi, Mehdi Sharifi, Yaghoub Karimi, Vahid Heydarieh, Hojjat Sedghi, Mohammad Daneshgar, Farshid Esmaeili, Shahriar Shirvand, Mohammad Hossein Kananizadegan, Morteza Pouraliganji, Arash Rezavand, Mohammad Reza Khanzadeh, Ehsan Pahlevan and Mohsen Mosalman.

http://tehrantimes.com/component/content/article/117766
                        Stars are in bold, maybe Ali karimi or mosalman also can be stars, remains to see.

Comment

Rezaei/Sharifi partnership is the bomb

Comment

Stand out names:

Mohsen Mosalman
                            Yaghoub Karimi
                            Mohammadreza Khanzadeh
                            Mehdi Sharifi
                            Ali Karimi
                            Kaveh Rezaie

*all have experience with senior team TM other than kaveh.

Guys to watch out for:

Ehsan Pahlevan - one of the most skilled players in Iran IMO.
                            Morteza Pourjangali - very strong midfielder that has impressed at naft
                            Yousef Vakia - young stud at foolad khuzestan who plays RB, has a lot of pace.
                            Mehdi Mehdipour - only saw him play once for rah ahan and he looked solid.

Overall a solid team, but I'm disappointed vingada dropped behnam bazray. He was great in the u22 Asian cup. Also disappoints about no Kanaani or esmaelzadeh.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Why does nobody mention Mohammad Naseri? This guy just got signed by Birmingham City few weeks ago. Definitely one of our better players.

Edit: my bad, I messed him up with Navid Nasseri lol.

Comment

TM Omid camp starts under Vingada [News, photos]

Whats the point of taking players that wont be eligible to play in the olympics (if we qualify)?

I rather see a vingada build a team than to win this stupid tournament.

Comment

Working...
                                X