The latest Iranian football transfers - 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    Smart selection , great deal. These 4 are among best for their age all under 23 in offense and defense.

به نقل از سايت رسمي باشگاه نفت تهران، باشگاه نفت تهران با جذب بازيکنان زير، نقل و انتقالات اين فصل خود را آغاز کرد:

1. امير ارسلان مطهري (مدت قرارداد: 3 فصل، مبلغ قرارداد: 850 ميليون ريال)

2. ميثم جودکي (مدت قرارداد: 3 فصل، مبلغ قرارداد: 850 ميليون ريال)

3. آرش رضاوند (مدت قرارداد: 3 فصل، مبلغ قرارداد: 700 ميليون ريال)

4. رضا علياري (مدت قرارداد: 3 فصل، مبلغ قرارداد: 150 ميليون ريال)
    Just 15 mill?? Wow. He can't be older than 18 then. Otherwise 15 mill is unfair.

Comment

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2014

Comment

St mark jaan, do you know what the situation with Arash afshin is? Will he stay in foolad this cing season and if so for how long? I really hope he gets back into top form....he was a really promising player and still can be going forward if he can get his act together!
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
          St mark jaan, do you know what the situation with Arash afshin is? Will he stay in foolad this cing season and if so for how long? I really hope he gets back into top form....he was a really promising player and still can be going forward if he can get his act together!
          As of now he plan to stay.

Comment

I can't believe Sepahan is sending off all of its young players. Hamid Reza Kazemi to Saba
            حمیدرضا کاظمی با قراردادی سه ساله به صبای قم پیوست

نوشته شده توسط :hamed | زمان ارسال: امروز, 13:15 | بازدید: 408 |

به گزارش سایت طوفان زرد طبق آخرین اخبار نقل و انتقالات فوتبال ایران ، حمیدرضا کاظمی با ثبت قراردادی سه ساله رسما به باشگاه صبای قم پیوست . او در فصل 93-94 با لباس این تیم شهرستانی در لیگ برتر بازی میکند.
            http://toofanezard.ir/news/10242-%D8...%B3%D8%AA.html

Comment

Rasoul Khatibi is new coach of TractorSazi.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Rasoul Khatibi is new coach of TractorSazi.
                From Toni Oliveira to Rasoul Khatibi, that's quite a downgrade..

Comment

On Sepahan transferring their omid players : Well, as long as they keep jahanalian, Sharifi, papi, ... I am sure they'd maintain a high energy squad.
                  Besides they usually have good youth system to inject fresh talent

Just as long as they don't go to SS or PP. We saw what they did to brilliant and quality youth talent like sadeghian and mosalman. Players who until last year were prime candidates for TM.
                  Now ... !??!!
                  Now one has gone back to Zob Ahan
                  and the other has become a psycho mess, ... whom if he gets near ANY TM, more likely is going to be our Taekwondo TM

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                    On Sepahan transferring their omid players : Well, as long as they keep jahanalian, Sharifi, papi, ... I am sure they'd maintain a high energy squad.

Just as long as they don't go to SS or PP. We saw what they did to brilliant and quality youth talent like sadeghian and mosalman. Players who until last year were prime candidates for TM.
                    Now ... !!!
                    Not sure about popi . he is 29.He is from Andimeshk.
                    But they have Ali Karimi (U22) , MH Karimi ( U20) , Moradmand U22 from last season. They will add more from their youth program.
                    One reason for releasing few is to have space for others . remember all are at the age of Draft and have to be transfer.

I think Karimi has bright future if he stay focus.

Comment

علیرضا منصوریان سرمربی نفت تهران شد
                      علیرضا منصوریان به عنوان سرمربی جدید تیم فوتبال نفت تهران انتخاب شد.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                        I can't believe Sepahan is sending off all of its young players. Hamid Reza Kazemi to Saba
                        حمیدرضا کاظمی با قراردادی سه ساله به صبای قم پیوست

نوشته شده توسط :hamed | زمان ارسال: امروز, 13:15 | بازدید: 408 |

به گزارش سایت طوفان زرد طبق آخرین اخبار نقل و انتقالات فوتبال ایران ، حمیدرضا کاظمی با ثبت قراردادی سه ساله رسما به باشگاه صبای قم پیوست . او در فصل 93-94 با لباس این تیم شهرستانی در لیگ برتر بازی میکند.
                        http://toofanezard.ir/news/10242-%D8...%B3%D8%AA.html
                        Sepahan is litteraly destroying themselves since they started to sell all their good players.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                          Now ... !??!!
                          Now one has gone back to Zob Ahan
                          and the other has become a psycho mess, ... whom if he gets near ANY TM, more likely is going to be our Taekwondo TM
                          Sadeghian made similar plays during his whole Zob tenure too, so lets not try to portray that he suddenly started cheap shots when he came to PP. He was shown on Navad countless times making crap fouls during their referee "karshenas" segment.

Comment

Damn Kiarash is getting all the bitches of Netherlands.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              From Toni Oliveira to Rasoul Khatibi, that's quite a downgrade..
                              whose the girl in your sig?!

Comment

ajaba baghevashee en IPL pesar, az toni be rasul, az yahya ta mansourian. complete circus
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X