The latest Iranian football transfers - 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faraki & Foulad Or TM

Faraki had a great Season with Foulad Khuzestan .IPL Championship, great ACL appearance and attracting offensive performance gave him additional respect and love.
    Success at Foulad and the way he did it with styles and avoiding IPL usual marginal issues gave him additional edge as a candidate for future TM job.
    Faraki for weeks avoiding and delaying negotiation to extend his contract with Foulad or others with some excuses including upcoming surgery, being tired and need weeks to rethink his future plan.
    These are good excuses but not at this crucial transfer period when Foulad need to make quick decisions for next season.
    Base on various reports Faraki is prime candidate to replace CQ. Should negotiation with CQ failed, or should TM perform unsatisfactory; IFF will appoint Faraki as TM coach.

He has to wait for at least few weeks till IFF make a decision or wait till WC is over. IF CQ stays, it will be late for Faraki this season. He has not been shy expressing interest to coach TM and that is why he said he may end up not coaching this season any team and he mean if CQ stays.

Faraki is not ready to commit to Foulad and Foulad cannot afford to have him conditional. He is best option for Foulad but unfortunately club officials are wasting valuable time in replacing him now.
    Foulad should go aggressive to have Dragon former Malavan coach. Dragon has negotiated with tractor with no success so far. He said last season foulad was his fav IPL team and he is better choice than other available coaches.
    So far it seems Foulad is paralyzed by uncertainty and is wasting valuable time for recruitment and holding to his players.
    Faraki has all right to peruse his own best interest and dream but it may be unprofessional to have excuses for not able to tell it as is.
    I think Foulad should give him a short deadline, meanwhile aggressively look for alternative with no hesitation or regret.

There is CQ & IFF Dilemma as well ... may be for right time.

Comment

Padideh Mashhad is buying Ahmad Eskandari (One of sepahan's youth defenders). I hope it is on a loan.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
        Padideh Mashhad is buying Ahmad Eskandari (One of sepahan's youth defenders). I hope it is on a loan.
        Ali Choopani went on loan to Padideh for one year, I hope this is just on loan too we cant keep losing our academy players.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
          Ali Choopani went on loan to Padideh for one year, I hope this is just on loan too we cant keep losing our academy players.
          I hope this one was a loan too because I heard he is good. There is another chap called Gholami (no relation to Mohamad Gholami) a big guy CD that is even better.

Comment

^
            Sepahan should transfer them on loan to Military teams.

Comment

Bakhtiar will move to Esteghlal if he stay in Iran. That is what he said.

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                bakthiar rahmani said the only team he will play for in iran is foolad
                Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Comment

rofl: ...... idek anymore, they say onething and change it the next day

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                    Lol Bakhtiar says the South African clubs they played were more difficult to play against than Belarus.

Bakhtiar says he has some European offers. He said he had some offers from Arabic clubs (says he doesn't want to go), French clubs, but he will wait until the end of the WC to take his decision

Comment

confirmed transfers:
                      Esteghlal:
                      In:
                      Vouria Ghafouri (Naft Tehran)
                      Out:
                      Kebe (Released)

Gostaresh:
                      Out:
                      Mohammad Nasseri (Loan return to Sepahan)

Malavan:
                      In:
                      Mohammad Gholami (Sepahan)
                      Out:
                      Mehdi Daghagheleh (Persepolis)

Naft Tehran:
                      Out:
                      Vouria Ghafouri (Esteghlal)

Padideh:
                      In:
                      Reza Nasehi (Saipa)
                      Mohamad Bazaj (Sepahan u-19)
                      Reza Enayati (Saba)
                      Keivan Amraei (Saba)
                      Milan Jovanovic (Lokomotiv Sofia)
                      Javad Zeyghami (Naft Abadan)
                      Ali Choupani (Sepahan)
                      Ahmad Eskandari (Sepahan)

Persepolis:
                      In:
                      Mehdi Daghagheleh (Malavan)

Saba:
                      Out:
                      Reza Enayati (Padideh)
                      Keivan Amraei (Padideh)

Saipa:
                      Out:
                      Reza Nasehi (Padideh)

Sepahan:
                      In:
                      Mohsen Irannejad (Loan Return from Zob Ahan)
                      Mohammad Nasseri (Loan Return from Gostaresh Foolad)

Out:
                      Mohammad Bazaj (to Padideh)
                      Ali Choupani (to Padideh)
                      Ahmad Eskandari (to Padideh)
                      Mohammad Gholami (to Malavan)

Comment

If Rahmani leaves to Esteghlal instead of Europe I will bang my head into a wall 10000000000000000000000000000 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          If Rahmani leaves to Esteghlal instead of Europe I will bang my head into a wall 10000000000000000000000000000 times.
                          No dawg.. you need to cut that shoomboul!

Comment

فهرست گران ترین مربیان لیگ برتر ایران در فصل 1393ـ1392

Comment

Foulad's response to news of possible Rahmanim Karami, Sharifatr transfers..

در همین حال توان بالای باشگاه فولاد خوزستان را می توان این روزها به گونه ای دیگر مشاهده کرد؛
                              در حالی که فولاد خوزستان با آرامش کامل در حال تدارک دیدن و تجدید قوای خود است دیگر باشگاه های مطرح کشور در حال مذاکره با برخی از بازیکنان این باشگاه می باشند
                              و این در حالی است که فولاد نشان داده است بر مبنای رسالت خود و شیوه مدیریت باشگاهی اش هیچگونه تکیه ای بر فرد و بازیکنان خاصی ندارد و از اینکه
                              نیروهای پرورش یافته این باشگاه در دیگر تیم های ایران و حتی خارجی به فعالیت مشغول شوند، نه تنها به چشم یک تهدید نگاه نمی کند
                              ،بلکه این موضوع را یک عملکرد مثبت در چرخه پرورش بازیکنان باشگاه و یک فرصت ایده آل برای معرفی ستاره های آینده فولاد خوزستان می داند.

Foulad a great club with good officials, facilities and fans . They are among few 2-3 that will play ACL league.
                              If that is not enough for a player and decide to move ,then good luck to him, Foulad will manage with players from their youth programs.

Comment

عقد قرارداد یکساله
                                اسکوکیچ جانشین فرکی شد
                                سرمربی صربستانی فصل قبل تیم فوتبال ملوان به عنوان سرمربی جدید فولاد خوزستان معرفی شد.

Comment

Working...
                                X