No announcement yet.

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every effort should have been made to take the European based players to Iranian teams that will play in the AFC championship if their intent was to move to M.E. For them to join some arab teams may complicate the situation for the 4 Iranian clubs in AFC chamionship as well as preparation for the Asian cup.
    (Just think how you will feel to see Hosseini against Foolad or Dejagah against PP and etc.)

Comment

^ I am actually quite clear on my feelings and where I stand.

I wish utter humiliation and miserable defeat for their clubs at the hands of Iranian ones. No matter which Iranian plays in them. The more humiliation for their club, the more enjoyable

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
        ^ I am actually quite clear on my feelings and where I stand.

I wish utter humiliation and miserable defeat for their clubs at the hands of Iranian ones. No matter which Iranian plays in them. The more humiliation for their club, the more enjoyable
        Nobody should actually wish otherwise. That's perfectly normal

Comment

^ CQ will have the worst feeling when he needs the players to prepare for Asian Cup and the arab teams will behave worse than GN and others hanging onto the players.
          Humiliating arab teams with the younger players from Omid team should not be difficult even if Dej and Hosseini play for them. Personally, I would not work for a sheikhdom even for a billion or even tens of billion. I never did and I never will. Thanks to my father's upbringing.

Any player who repeats what Majidi did with the sheikh's photo should be warned from TM and IPL clubs. They did not do miracle in the world cup and I am sure there are plenty of players taking their place. It is just the matter of time.
          There was a time when Rahman rezaai looked as superman until he scored against own team.
          So no one is going to last forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
            Every effort should have been made to take the European based players to Iranian teams that will play in the AFC championship if their intent was to move to M.E. For them to join some arab teams may complicate the situation for the 4 Iranian clubs in AFC chamionship as well as preparation for the Asian cup.
            (Just think how you will feel to see Hosseini against Foolad or Dejagah against PP and etc.)
            Actually no ACL for either of them. 4 clubs from Qatar in 2015 won't include Al Arabi or Al Ahly

Comment

Originally posted by Zandi360 View Post
              Actually no ACL for either of them. 4 clubs from Qatar in 2015 won't include Al Arabi or Al Ahly
              Thanks for the clarification. It would have naturally created some hatred or some dislike at least amongst mihani fans even without a sheikh's photo on anyone's undershirt.

Comment

tractor are close to reaching a agreement with milan baros

Comment

^^**apparently, although it seems bullsht to me

Comment

Blues sign Bury youngster Navid Nasseri

Birmingham City have signed promising teenager Navid Nasseri.
                    The attacking midfielder, who turned 18 two days ago, was a scholar with Bury last season.
                    Nasseri has signed a one year contract with a 12-month option and will primarily be a part of Blues' under-21 development squad.
                    Manchester-born, Nasseri was called up by Iran under-21s last season.
                    Before joining Bury he was at Manchester United and Blackburn Rovers.
                    Last season Bury signed just one of their final year Academy scholars by April, but Nasseri was kept on by manager David Flitcroft for 'an extended trial' and trained with his first team squad.

Comment

Re: The latest Iranian football transfers - 2014

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post

Iran's Zobahan Signs Lebanese defender Ali Hamam
                      Jul 27,2014

TEHRAN, July 27 (Xinhua) -- Iran's Zobahan of Isfahan soccer team announced the signing of Lebanese right-back Ali Hamam
                      They should've signed Mohammad Shower too.

Comment

Originally posted by Khashayar R View Post
                        They should've signed Mohammad Shower too.

Comment

بختیار رحمانی
                          Bakhtiar should have no problem with sarbaazi issue that some people had broght up in Persian media. SS team was after him but he seems to like his old team.
                          Here is what he had to say in the interview:
                          فارس: با این حساب استقلالی*ها هم نباید منتظر تو باشند.

من با فولاد قرارداد دارم هرچند که از استقلالی*ها هم بابت پیشنهادشان متشکرم اما فکر نمی*کنم مسئولان فولاد رضایتنامه من را بدهند و فکر می*کنم اگر در این شرایط فولاد را تنها بگذارم نامردی است. خودم هم دوست دارم در فولاد بمانم.

فارس: فکر می*کنی فولاد با اسکوچیچ می*تواند موفق شود؟

اسکوچیچ مربی خوبی است و امیدوارم که تیم خوبی جمع کنیم و نتایج خوبی هم بگیریم.

فارس: این روزها صحبت درباره شایعه جعلی بودن کارت پایان خدمت برخی از بازیکنان از جمله خودت شنیده می*شود. پاسخت برای این شایعات چیست؟

من جواب این افراد را نمی*دهم چرا که بی*جهت اسم من را آورده*اند اما در رابطه با اثبات سالم بودن کارت پایان خدمت من هرکس هرکاری می*خواهد بکند و من مشکلی ندارم. من پیش از رفتن به برزیل پاسپورتم را عوض کردم و اگر مشکلی بود نمی*توانستم این کار را انجام دهم. حالا هرکس هر مدرکی دارد، رو کند.

فارس: معافیت تو هم از جبهه رفتن پدرت بوده است؟!

بله! پدرم 36ماه در جبهه بوده و آقایان می*توانند به صحت این موضوع برسند.
                          - See more at: http://farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=....wKzW8RLI.dpuf

Comment

Smart move by Bakhtiar.

Why would he leave a champions league team for one that isn't?
                            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                              Smart move by Bakhtiar.

Why would he leave a champions league team for one that isn't?
                              the asian champions league is completely irrelevant. Players and coaches regularly switch from teams that are in the acl to teams that arent no one really cares about it except qataris and saudis

Comment

We have to give credit to Navidkia who is one of the best players in Iran and one of the most loyal people in the Persian Gulf League.
                                You never hear about him comtemplating and thinking of more money no matter where....
                                Not sure where he is from but he loves Nesfe Jahaan obviously.

Comment

Working...
                                X