No announcement yet.

2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only 2 teams doesn't advance from the group stage, right?

Comment

Three friendlies have been played. we lost 2 won 1

Losses vs Sweden and Poland

Win against Portugal!

At least we are playing europeans hahaha

Comment

Comment

Not good.

Comment

Sv: 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup

Originally posted by persianballer View Post
            Not good.
            It's friendlies, our boys will tear Shit up in Spain!

Comment

GOD man what does it take to get kazemi's offensive game goin? he just does not like to play offense

Comment

^^ Pussyyy

Comment

Originally posted by persianballer View Post
                  ^^ Pussyyy
                  i dont know man, he's pretty rough and bold when it comes to defense, going for steals, rebounds and dunks...but i dont get why he doesnt apply that to his offensive game once in a while. all he needs to do it is few times during a game...dont even have to shoot, just drive the ball in and dish it out or have a little hook/floater while u drive. only if he did that he would be valued so much higher.

blake griffin didnt have a jump shot at all when he first started nba but he developed it and now he can score from jump shots too. im not sayin arsalan should do the same, but do something....develop some part of your game. its so frustrating when he plays passively in offense.

Comment

2014 FIBA BASKETBALL WORLD CUP PREPARATION GAMES

http://www.fiba.com/basketballworldcup/2014/powerladder

Select Iran at the bottom. 5 more matches to be played before the World Cup! Don't tell me our team ain't prepared !

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      2014 FIBA BASKETBALL WORLD CUP PREPARATION GAMES

http://www.fiba.com/basketballworldcup/2014/powerladder

Select Iran at the bottom. 5 more matches to be played before the World Cup! Don't tell me our team ain't prepared !

lithuania and brazil are a good test....but i dont get why we're playing jordan and chinese tapei that we know so well

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                        lithuania and brazil are a good test....but i dont get why we're playing jordan and chinese tapei that we know so well
                        Slovenia is a top European team as well, Dragic will abuse us
                        Last edited by Masoud_A; 08-14-2014, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                          Slovenia is a top European team as well, Dragic will abuse us
                          oh i missed them on the list. we played them last world cup, it was a close game. dragic was pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                            This is our B team playing in Taiwan. and they beat Egypt A Egypt is in the same group with Iran.

team A is training in Tehran at the moment.

Comment

Sv: 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup

Originally posted by Irannn View Post
                              This is our B team playing in Taiwan. and they beat Egypt A Egypt is in the same group with Iran.

team A is training in Tehran at the moment.
                              Thanks for the update and infos bro
                              I suppose our B team will then return to Tehran, and then the full team go to Europe to finish friendlies, and then go to Spain for the real show?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                Thanks for the update and infos bro
                                I suppose our B team will then return to Tehran, and then the full team go to Europe to finish friendlies, and then go to Spain for the real show?
                                I think B team players will go home since there is no more game for them this summer, A team (which is a completely different team) will go to Slovenia for 3 friendly games and then Spain for the World Cup (and then Asian Games in Korea in September)

Coach Becirovic dropped 2 players Jonas Lalehzadeh and Aren Davoudi (injured unfortunately) and now he has 13 players in his camp.

Comment

Working...
                                X