Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FACK it seems like those tickets are sold out -_- i just tried to buy them

Comment

Okay session passes won't be so expensive, or i will have to buy one for Iran for 330 euro....

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
        it would be nice to see jonas lalehzadeh invited to the national squad, he is arguably iran's best young talent and even was invited to a trial with the tulsa 66ers
        no he is not, he played for the national team before and didn't impress the coach.

Comment

tough tough group, i cant see us winning more than one game against egypt, i hope our boys upset the other teams though.

Comment

I will be selling Autographed Jerseys of Arsalan Kazemi and Hamed Haddadi before the games for 175 Euros each, What I will need is your jersey size and color. please email me or pm here before august 20th 2014

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_F...ball_World_Cup

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Keyan View Post
                I will be selling Autographed Jerseys of Arsalan Kazemi and Hamed Haddadi before the games for 175 Euros each, What I will need is your jersey size and color. please email me or pm here before august 20th 2014
                what brands are the jersey? do you have a pic of them?
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Keyan View Post
                  i may be interested. But I am afraid I need a certificate of authenticity.
                  ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                  Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                  Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                  midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                  forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                  Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                    what brands are the jersey? do you have a pic of them?
                    i think they are merooj/majid

Comment

so is any1 else also going?

and it seems that the iranian basketball fans are not really internationally connected or organized? or whats the best way to get in contact with the other basketball tm fans?

zamboor i highly doubt that irans sector will be sold out. however having spain and france in our group, i'd really look for hotels!

Comment

Originally posted by Ardi View Post

and it seems that the iranian basketball fans are not really internationally connected or organized? or whats the best way to get in contact with the other basketball tm fans?

zamboor i highly doubt that irans sector will be sold out. however having spain and france in our group, i'd really look for hotels!
                        the normal tickets aren't sold out. the packages for all games are which would make it so much cheaper

Comment

Ardi,

I am waiting to see if AK goes. If he goes, I will go to. Actually my birthday is the night of the game against Brazil so it would be fun to be there! So I am basically waiting for AK to confirm 100% that he is going

midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

such a hard group we have to pull off a miracle.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                              the normal tickets aren't sold out. the packages for all games are which would make it so much cheaper
                              oh wow i didn't know that they would completely stop the sales of those tickets... no i know what you mean.

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                              Ardi,

I am waiting to see if AK goes. If he goes, I will go to. Actually my birthday is the night of the game against Brazil so it would be fun to be there! So I am basically waiting for AK to confirm 100% that he is going
                              sounds great!! would be great to see you there
                              our coach said that AK will be there, so i'm expecting the same from you

Comment

sounds great!! would be great to see you there
                                our coach said that AK will be there, so i'm expecting the same from you
                                I am gonna see him next week. I will press him hard lol

By the way what a championship clinching dunk!!!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X