No announcement yet.

2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching Serbia vs Egypt right now. Egpyt with two shots of target (both 3 pointers) while serbia pulling of to easy 2 pointers.

Comment

Egypt back in the game but Serbia is just so much more confident with the ball. 18-7 to Sebia now they are pulling away.

Comment

switching games now! Serbia playing really good but egypt showing they aint no pushovers. Anyway I'm going to watch Turkey now! Yashasin Turkiye!

Comment

Somehow New Zeeland is owning. 17-8 to the Kiwis. Didn't expect a preformcne like this from the new zlelandsih players

Comment

Hey guys!! Is irans game today 10 or 10 30 pacific ?

Comment

Sv: 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
              Somehow New Zeeland is owning. 17-8 to the Kiwis. Didn't expect a preformcne like this from the new zlelandsih players
              Well, apparently anything is possible in this tournament

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                Well, apparently anything is possible in this tournament
                By the looks of it yes.Seriously new Zeeland playing really good! 30-22 right now

Comment

Somebody help! What time is it pacifi time ? I usually go to vball during the day so if it's in the middle if the day I want to know so I don't go!!!

Comment

Sv: FIBA World Cup Schedule for IRAN Games

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                    Somebody help! What time is it pacifi time ? I usually go to vball during the day so if it's in the middle if the day I want to know so I don't go!!!
                    It's 22:00 CET, that's all I can help with, use some time converter online. All those different timezones are giving me a headache

Comment

Turkey growing back in to the game now! But damn what a good game this is three pointers flying in from both teams!

Comment

It says 20 pm!!! That's deff not right haha

Comment

I think los angeles is 9 hours behind CET. Seeing how New York is 6 hours behind. In that case the game would start at 1 in the afternoon for you guys.

Comment

BAM What a block by new zeeland blocking arslan. What an exciting game this turned out to be! AND BOOM 6 seconds left and zee land up by 55-52 (zee land with 1 free-throw now)

6 seconds left of third quarter btw :P not whole game

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                              I think los angeles is 9 hours behind CET. Seeing how New York is 6 hours behind. In that case the game would start at 1 in the afternoon for you guys.
                              I love you Zamboor! You can sting me anytime

Comment

What a sick game. Turkey won 73-76. Heartbreaking loss for New Zeeland.

Comment

Working...
                                X