TM U22-Football at the 2016 Summer Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kia View Post
    Just because she was a psycho doesn't mean all Asian women are psychos.
    Exactly...Just because a guy was accused of sexual harassment doesn't mean it happened or that all Iranian man are perverts....let's not rush to judgement until all the facts are out.

BTW, if we are feeling this way about Iranian culture and stuff...what do those poor billion Indians feel? News coming out of there about violence against women is just horrifying...do I think all my Indian male friends are creeps...not all, just some... kidding kidding, don't lynch me on here now!
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
      Against Vietnam, Vingada started with:

Sedghi
      Heidarieh , Daneshgar, Khanzadeh , Vakkia
      Pouraliganji
      Karimi, Mosalman , Rezavand.
      Sharifi , Rezaei

they mostly played 433 after VT goal.

Weakest link was Dline and GK
      . Coach is close to player and only one who decide players, and tactics but from a distance base on their previous conduct Akhbari has been the best GK who play at IPL last of game in ahwaz versus Foulad. Hopefully Akhbari will start versus Kyrgyzstann.

Vingada replaced Norollahi ( Perspolic) and Aram Abbasi (Fajr) for Khanzadeh. Khanzadeh only join the team a week prior to this game and there was no time to coordinate with Daneshgar (Fajr).

Daneshgar was very good DM for U19 but during U19 game vs Korea 2 years ago he was used as RB letting Cheshmi start as DM. It was losing experience.
      Vingada is using Daneshgar as CD and for months he was paired with Aram Abbasi (Fajr) , Norollahi (Perspolis) sometimes Ghorbani . Daneshgar did not play good .
      against Vietnam.

Rouzbeh Cheshmi is best choice for CD , he has played as started for all 6 Saba game this season. For U19 for most of games he was paired with Kanani (Malavan) except that failed experience.
      Vingada should use Rouzbeh for next game.He has played against Kyrgyz before.
      Heidarieh, Vakia more likely will start , they are better than their alternatives.
      Yaghoob Karimi,Kaveh, Sharifi , Ganji should start. Kaveh and Sharifi did not play well together but they are better alternative than Rezavand.
      Mosalman, Ali Karimi ( possible) will start , while Esmaeili, Pahlavan are options for Karimi.

They need to score few goals.
      This squad include few TM players , one WC player , too much to expect high score against Kyrks?

CQ will watch this game , so does rest of Iranian coaches and fans to see if these players deserve TM invitation.
      I am surprised why Amini is not in the goal. Last time he was superb. Also is Sarlak on the bench?

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
        I am surprised why Amini is not in the goal. Last time he was superb. Also is Sarlak on the bench?
        Both are Sepahan players and with U19.
        Sepahan 2 players are Ali Karimi and Sharifi.
        Naseri a reserve third keeper used to be in Sepahan .

Comment

iraq beat japan 3-1..

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
            iraq beat japan 3-1..
            And then we got Iran...

Comment

hey guys can anyone tell me when the game is?

Comment

00 | 05 | 24 | 59
                days hrs mins secs

ompetition: Asian Games
                Date: 18/09/2014
                Day: Thursday
                Kick Off: 04:00 US E
                Venue: Incheon Munhak Stadium (Incheon)

h

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                  00 | 05 | 24 | 59
                  days hrs mins secs

ohh thank you! so its at 12 30 Pacific time! ughhh we better win

Comment

iraq beat japan 3-1..
                    Everyone is talking about the Iraq win tonight on Internet football forums. We need to be deeply ashamed of ourselves for the loss to Vietnam. Vingada has to be fired immediately.
                    sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

^ if i am not wrong , Iraq have 3 old players:
                      Salem Shakir 28
                      Mahdi Karim 30
                      Younes Mahmoud 31

Rest are between 18-23 yo

Japan players are all under 21. ( 19-20-21)

VietNam is younger team than Iran. Only 3 23 players while Iran has 7 U23 players.
                      S. Korea : mostly 22-23 and 2 24, 1 26, 1 27 y o.

Comment

lol Younis Mahmoud in U22. Iraq using their best players

Comment

iraq beat japan 3-1..
                          Interestingly their youth teams always plays well and impresses everyone. Anyone remembers how their U-22 team shone in Athena 2004 Olympics? They went till the semis and became the 4th of the Olympics.

This happened in the midst of the civil war and a year after toppling of Saddam, I remember all their matches the entire stadium would cheer for them.

And of course they also knocked us out of London 2012 Olympics qualification as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Zandi360 View Post
                            lol Younis Mahmoud in U22. Iraq using their best players
                            LOL he must be 33-34 easy, he was a part of their U-22 team during the 2004 Olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                              Interestingly their youth teams always plays well and impresses everyone. Anyone remembers how their U-22 team shone in Athena 2004 Olympics? They went till the semis and became the 4th of the Olympics.
                              This happened in the midst of the civil war and a year after toppling of Saddam, I remember all their matches the entire stadium would cheer for them.
                              And of course they also knocked us out of London 2012 Olympics qualification as well!
                              They always use overage players. Simple.

Younis Mahmood still plays? lol

Comment

Any good links?

Comment

Working...
                                X