No announcement yet.

TM U22-Football at the 2016 Summer Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You might think that at least 35 years of conservative dominated akhund regime might actually help in eliminating such issues, but its funny how even with that we fail plus add to the fact that this idiot was traveling under a govt sponsored event, which means he is watched by everyone and must be in good behavior. He was probably a stupid villager and regime supporter on his first trip outside of Iran!

Comment

i hope the korean's release the name of these people!! then they should be kicked out of korea and the sport team that they represented, the team care taker should be fired on spot!
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
        i hope the korean's release the name of these people!! then they should be kicked out of korea and the sport team that they represented, the team care taker should be fired on spot!
        name was released, posted earlier

Comment

Every headline is talking about the Iranian official while there were three cases. And apparently, the Iranian official did not touch anyone at all.

"It was not a matter of a physical attack; it was verbal sexual harassment," OCA director general Husain Al-Musallam said in a statement, referring to the Iranian official. "The OCA will not tolerate any misbehaviour of this nature and we will take a tough stance. We cannot accept this, so we have removed him from the Games."

I'm not saying that its less worse or whatever, but I wouldn't be surprised if the story is exaggerated.

And please cut the bs about this being part of our culture. There are old Dutch/English/German men who go to Thailand to have sex with 12 year old boys. Is that also part of the Western culture?

Comment

When are they playing next?
            sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
            >-----------------<
            Marg bar dictator
            >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
              Every headline is talking about the Iranian official while there were three cases. And apparently, the Iranian official did not touch anyone at all.

"It was not a matter of a physical attack; it was verbal sexual harassment," OCA director general Husain Al-Musallam said in a statement, referring to the Iranian official. "The OCA will not tolerate any misbehaviour of this nature and we will take a tough stance. We cannot accept this, so we have removed him from the Games."

I'm not saying that its less worse or whatever, but I wouldn't be surprised if the story is exaggerated.

And please cut the bs about this being part of our culture. There are old Dutch/English/German men who go to Thailand to have sex with 12 year old boys. Is that also part of the Western culture?

Police said a 38-year-old Iranian man had been charged withoutphysical detention and that
              while he had admitted touching the volunteer he did not consider his actions illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Police said a 38-year-old Iranian man had been charged without physical detention and that
                while he had admitted touching the volunteer he did not consider his actions illegal.
                I read that, but thats why I got suspicious because apparently the OCA director has claimed it was verbal and not physical.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...n/1366896.html

Comment

I read that, but thats why I got suspicious because apparently the OCA director has claimed it was verbal and not physical.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...n/1366896.html
                  Dear :
                  I understand but i base it n police report.

Comment

Looking Back :

-IFF wasted so much time hiring U22 coach.
                    -Vingada selected his choice from list of over 100 players prepared by Afazeli and his crew.

Vingada trained his players, made a team base on available players all <21 years old who will be eligible for 2016 Olympic games.
                    Vingada's team has 20 friendly games. 3 training camp abroad playing international teams.
                    U21 team during Vingada and Afazeli had been together about a year.
                    Olympic Committee demanded inclusion of 7 U23 players to increase chance of Medal at Incheon game in the end without objection of IFF.
                    Vingada accept the deal reluctantly while Afazeli expressed dissatisfaction.
                    Some of these 7 players were not included up to 7 days before going to Incheon without proper team training.
                    Result was a disaster and failure for Coaches & players.

Looking ahead:

Iran most likely had to win big against Kyrgyzstan , perhaps +3 GD to secure advance .
                    This team need additional support to prepared them mentally for next phase.

There is a chance of advance , perhaps this time around CQ himself talk to player one more time. He did that over a month ago.

my post 07-18-2014, 06:01 PM

کی روش در تمرین تیم ملی امید حاضر شد/ کریمی و ثاقبی غایبان اردوی تیم ملی
                    سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران در جام جهانی 2014 برزیل عصر امروز در تمرین تیم ملی امید حاضر شد.

ی روش بعد از این جلسه در تمرین تیم ملی امید حاضر شد و علمکرد شاگردان همتای پرتغالی خود در تیم ملی امید را از نزدیک نظاره کرد.سرمربی تیم ملی که تا انتهای تمرین در آکادمی حضور داشت در صحبتی برای بازیکنان گفت: تمام توان تان را برای تیم ملی بگذارید، تیم ملی المپیک مهم ترین تیم هر کشور است. قدر جایگاه تان را بدانید. حضور در تیم ملی برای شما افتخار است. حضور در تیم ملی المپیک افتخار بزرگی است که باید قدر آن را بدانید. ظرفیت فنی و تاکتیکی خود را بالا ببرید. بدانید پیراهن کدام کشور را به تن می کنید. آنچه مربیان به شما می گویند به آن عمل کنید. وینگادا مربی بزرگی است با شما کار می کند. اگر این تفکر را داشته باشید این مسئله به شما کمک می کند. حضور در تیم المپیک را قدر بدانید چرا که این مسئله می تواند باعث رشد شما شود تا با رسیدن به فوتبال جهان برای خودتان و تیم ملی در آینده افتخار کسب کنید.

Comment

In korea ha ham pyaz daghesho zyad kardan, get the feeling they are enjoing it to get us embarrassed where they ever get the opprtunity to do this , time and time again. Taze be dooran rasideha sare ma pishrafte bazi dar myaran.
                      That being said does never justify what that olagh done.

Comment

A western woman or people in charge by the organization would have handled it differently, more sofisticated though effective at the same time.

Comment

Boogh o karna ra andakhtan against a whole nation , a whole country and culture because of an individuals stupidness in smal scale.

Comment

Re: TM U22-Football at the 2016 Summer Olympics

That's something different, they are regular citizens(still unacceptable). But these...these people are officals and they represent a country, they need to give a good example. How is it acceptable that an official is involved with such things? I see a trend of Iranian officials who can't keep their hands off women since this is not the first time. In Brazil, some kid was harassed by another IR official.

Clearly there is something wrong with their morals which is part of the culture.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              That's something different, they are regular citizens. But these...these people are officals and they represent a country, they need to give a good example. How is it acceptable that an official is involved with such things? I see a trend of Iranian officials who can't keep their hands off women since this is not the first time. In Brazil, some kid was harassed by another IR official.

Clearly there is something wrong with their morals which is part of the culture.
                              Of course there is something wrong with them, but its not that there is something inherent wrong with Iranian culture. I don't think there is any part of our culture which says sexual harassment is ok. A person who sexually harasses would like to use that excuse to absolve themselves of blame, but it doesn't mean its true. The whole world literally has this same problem. And yes even Western politicians do it.

Comment

Wrong, the iranian man is in general very very polite, and in some degree shy againt woman, a true gentlman, so stop plz generalize this matter. Happend many times in our country too when foreigner coaches did similar things to our woman that crossed their ways in hotels and other places.

Comment

Working...
                                X