Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    its simple. he wanted to se TM fail.
    Right, but somehow no one holds these people accountable for such obvious things. Now that the tournament is about to start, no one cares anymore, amnesia reigns supreme.

Comment

Great interview with Ezatollahi about him not being invited to TM Omid.

فقط در رسانه ها گفتند به تیم امید می روم
      از تیم ملی امید هیچکس با من حرف نزد. در حد این بود که اسمم در رسانه ها بیایند وگرنه کسی از طرف تیم امید، به من زنگ هم نزد. فقط دیدم اسمم را در رسانه ها نوشته اند. قطعا اگر من را هم می خواستند، باشگاه روستوف اجازه نمی داد برای بازی ها به تیم امید ملحق شوم. پوشیدن پیراهن تیم ملی در هر رده ای برای من افتخار است. من در رده های مختلف تیم ملی از جمله نونهالان، نوجوانان، جوانان و بزرگسالان بازی کرده ام ولی در تیم امید نبوده ام. در رده باشگاهی هم دقیقا همینطور بوده. در رده امیدها بازی نکرده ام.

No one from TM Omid has ever talked with me to play at the Olympic qualifiers. However, if I was asked, Rostov probably wouldn't have released me. Wearing the shirt of the Iranian national team is a big honor, be it the youth or main national team.

امکان ندارد من را یادشان رفته باشد
      در مرحله اول مقدماتی جام جهانی هم من را دعوت نکرده بودند. عده ای می گویند من را یادشان رفته بود ولی من دو سال در لیگ برتر بازی کردم. پدیده لیگ ایران شدم. از نونهالات در تیم ملی بودم. امکان ندارد من را یادشان برود یا نادیده بگیرند. فکر می کنم طرز فکرهایی بود که شاید من نباشم بهتر است یا بازیکن بهتر از من داشتند. به هر حال سلیقه مربی با مربی فرق دارد. شاید هم خبر نداشتند وضعیت من چطوری است و در چه سطحی بازی می کنم. شاید هم نمی خواستند مثل کارلوس کی*روش درباره من ریسک کنند. مربی بزرگی چون کی*روش روی من ریسک کرد. بازی ام را دید. یک بار در بازی ملوان و استقلال کی*روش بازی ام را دید و از آنموقع روی من نظر داشت.

I haven't played in the qualification games as well. Some people say, that they might have forgotten me, but that's not possible. I have played in the IPL for two years and have become talent of the season. I have played in every national team. Every coaching style is different. Maybe, they didn't want to take risk by inviting me as Queiroz did.

به من القا شده از کی*روش تعریف کنم؟!
      می گویند به ما القا می شود که از ک*روش تعریف کنیم. من یک سوال دارم. اگر از مهدی طارمی بخواهیم درباره دایی حرف بزند چه می گوید؟ طارمی تا عمر دارد مدیون علی دایی است. معلوم است که از او تعریف می کند. من وقتی در اسپانیا بودم و کسی حالم را نمی پرسید، کی*روش من را دید و به تیم ملی آورد. کی*روش من را آورده و باعث شده رشد کنم، چه دلیلی دارد به من القا شود که از او تعریف کنم؟ اگر من تعریف می کنم به خاطر واقعیت هاست. اصلا هم نیاز به بزرگنمایی نیست. کی*روش مربی بزرگی است. مربی امروز رئال شاگرد او بوده، یعنی زیدان. دیگر گنده تر از زین الدین زیدان؟ کی*روش شخصیت بزرگی دارد. بعد ما خیلی راحت در کشورمان به خودمان اجازه می دهیم که درباره کی*روش اظهار نظر کنیم و توانایی هایش را زیر سوال ببریم. کسانی که وقتی سرمربی هستند در هفته های آخر دست به دعا می کنند نیفتند، از کی*روش انتقاد می کنند. انتقاد کردن از او شده کار راحتی. جلوی دیگران راحت حرف می زنند ولی موقعی که باید توانایی شان را نشان بدهد، قایم می شوند.

I was told that the likes of myself are forced to praise Queiroz. I want to ask something: How will Mehdi Taremi react when he is asked about Ali Daei? It's obvious, that he will praise him. When I was in Spain and almost nobody was in touch with me, Queiroz invited me to Team Melli and helped me to develop even faster. How should I be forced to praise Queiroz? If I prise him, it's because of the truth that has to be told about him. It's not even necessary to praise him. Queiroz is a big coach. The current coach of Real Madrid was his student. Is there anyone bigger than Zidane?
      Then we allow ourselves to say anything we want and to question his abilities. Coaches, who have to pray in order to stay in the league are those who bash and slam Queiroz. Criticizing has become easy. But when they have to take action, they begin to hide themselves.

http://www.mashreghnews.ir/fa/news/5...A7%D9%86%D8%AF

Comment

^good read..! great interview..

thank for translation

Comment

Khakpour said in an interview by AFC;

“We are ready for this tournament,” said the former Iran national team defender and FIFA World Cup star.

“I’m really proud to have 23 players who are willing to die and sacrifice for their country and do their best for their people and country.

“Our target is not just to qualify for the Olympics; we are looking at being champions for this tournament. We are looking for first place and hopefully we can achieve that.

“We have been working so hard to perform well because the audience has to enjoy the game and enjoy seeing the next stars of Asian football.”

Why would the 23 players want to die for their country at a football tournament!????

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post

“We are ready for this tournament,” said the former Iran national team defender and FIFA World Cup star.

“I’m really proud to have 23 players who are willing to die and sacrifice for their country and do their best for their people and country.

“Our target is not just to qualify for the Olympics; we are looking at being champions for this tournament. We are looking for first place and hopefully we can achieve that.

“We have been working so hard to perform well because the audience has to enjoy the game and enjoy seeing the next stars of Asian football.”

Why would the 23 players want to die for their country at a football tournament!????
            They will be dead to me if they don't manage to qualify for the Olympics[emoji12]

Comment

Great response by Ezatolahi. Khoob pasokh daad be oon ahmagh ha Ezatolahi.

Comment

This is ridiculous. Just tried all my options of get ONE world sport, but to no avail.

Even with a US vpn, I still need a US credit card to buy the subscription[emoji35]

There seems to be no acestream links aswell for this channel.

I most likely will be watching from irib I guess. It's a shame but it might be my only option.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                  This is ridiculous. Just tried all my options of get ONE world sport, but to no avail.

Even with a US vpn, I still need a US credit card to buy the subscription[emoji35]

There seems to be no acestream links aswell for this channel.

I most likely will be watching from irib I guess. It's a shame but it might be my only option.
                  LITERALLY JUST tried everything to get a subscription to this channel. No luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post

you have to give all to win the tournement

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
                      LITERALLY JUST tried everything to get a subscription to this channel. No luck.
                      I still can't believe AUSTRALIA isn't broadcasting this tournament.

I mean for god sakes we are in this tournament, shouldn't there be some sort of coverage[emoji35]

We're probably a little naive aswell. Most football pundits expect AUSTRALIA to qualify for the Olympics. They failed to do so in 2012.

Comment

Great responses by saeid. Very mature and that reference to zidane just got me hyped for some reason lol.

Comment

Im happy ezatollahi said this about CQ pure class._ Evrybody in Iran should back queiroz you guys should read what sir alex ferguson says about him in his autobiography.

Comment

We should rename the thread to TM U23 News

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                            X