No announcement yet.

TM U22-Football at the 2016 Summer Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I 100% agree, no reason why Ali hazami, Majid Hosseini etc.. should not be in this team, they are better than half these crappy players who only care about their hair. What a joke of a team this is.
    sigpic

Comment

Vietnam has a very good youth team, they are getting stronger. Meanwhile, our future doesn't looks too good after watching this game.

Comment

Yikes. Losing to Vietnam is bad enough. But 4-1? That's bloody embarrassing. And under an international coaching manager?
        Hmmm .... wonder if this will open the eyes of those juvenile fanboys who think ''foreigner'' means automatic superiority.

I'd give Mansourian far more credit than any of these ''superior foreigners''. But what can we do? We still have those blind fans who sit on their brains and think ''foreigners'' are the be all and end all of football!!

Comment

Foreign coaches tend to have more pedigree, experience and better understanding of the game than Iranian coaches. Just look at the wonders CQ did for our football.
          So I still say that foreign coaches (in GENERAL terms) are better and its the way to go, even if this particular result leaves a lot to be desired.

Comment

Nela Vingada has not done much good for many many years to be considered a good coach by any standards,,inside Iran or outside. he cannot coach an Iranian team sitting on the bench(knowing we love to be told what to do) and let his assistants shout at the team. he needs to waste a little more energy than looking at his papers during a game and show the players he is serious.
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

The only thing worse than today's performance is most people's reaction to it. You are no real supporters, you are sorry losers. A real shame to the name of Iran. This thread is a striking testimony to it.

Comment

This is pathetic. I've never seen us lose to Southeast Asian teams by a big margin in any NT category.

Comment

sigpic
                  SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                  IRAN
                  - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Where does it say only one team comes out of the group?

Comment

AW: TM U22-Football at the 2016 Summer Olympics

Please tell me this is the best April fools day joke ever and just 5 months too late.

Comment

^^I believe it is 2 teams..

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                          Yikes. Losing to Vietnam is bad enough. But 4-1? That's bloody embarrassing. And under an international coaching manager?
                          Hmmm .... wonder if this will open the eyes of those juvenile fanboys who think ''foreigner'' means automatic superiority.

I'd give Mansourian far more credit than any of these ''superior foreigners''. But what can we do? We still have those blind fans who sit on their brains and think ''foreigners'' are the be all and end all of football!!
                          This is the Portugese "Influence" we are all craving. After the WC game plan what did you expect? Vingada and CQ are too cautious...far too much do they overhype our opponents and downgrade our talents. I expect this trend to continue in AC...if we have no football infrastructure, lack of planning, missing players...surely Vietnam can't be any better than us. Anyone with 1 week time could have prepared a team better than that display. Just a complete lack of coordination, tactics, and vision...urgh!
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I don't see a single link between CQ and Team Omid, not sure why his name is brought up all the time everytime Iran lost a game.

Comment

Wow! I guess there is a first time to everything. Very sad.
                              .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

this team was never ready for the tournament, so it is not vengada's fault as it is IFF fault for not having the proper training, camp etc....
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X