No announcement yet.

TM U22-Football at the 2016 Summer Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What will it take for us to qualify for the Olympics? I have a hard time seeing us do well with Khakpour...
    Even if we do qualify, with Khakpour, will we do well there? This squad does not seem as strong as our u22 in about 2 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      What will it take for us to qualify for the Olympics? I have a hard time seeing us do well with Khakpour...
      Even if we do qualify, with Khakpour, will we do well there? This squad does not seem as strong as our u22 in about 2 years ago.
      With AzzyMoon and JahanBoy we will own the place

But who cares olympics will be awesome cause there is only one god and his name is Zlatan

Comment

Do we have a realistic chance to make the Olympic Games in Rio lads?

Qualification to that tournament will make a great stage for our talents to show themselves for potential EU scouts.

Edit: Just saw the Wiki page of the AFC 2016 U-23 Championship and the top 3 go to the Olympics.

That will be a very tough job to pull off with Khakpour being our coach I guess?!

Comment

Azmoun, jahanbakhsh, ezatolahi, saghebi, motaheri, ali karimi, pahlevan, torabi, Cheshmi, kanaani, vakia, abdollahzadeh, barzay, etc. This team is stacked. This team is the best chance we have of making the Olympics the only thing holding them back is Khakpour and mayeli kohan.

Comment

دیدار جهانبخش و برزای با حبیب کاشانی در شورای شهر
            دو بازیکن تیم ملی امید ظهر امروز با حضور در شورای شهر با مدیر این تیم دیدار کردند.

They Are meeting with Kashani for his help regarding Sarbazi issues.
            They are exempt for now because of their student status. In similar case Military Authorities they rejected case of Saeidi and Abdollahzadeh because they did not do well with their educations.

حبیب کاشانی در مورد دیدار با دو بازیکن تاثیرگذار تیم ملی امید اظهار داشت:

جهانبخش پس از عمل جراحی ، دوران نقاهت را سپری می کند و قرار است به زودی برای ادامه دوران فوتبالش راهی هلند شود.
            وی افزود: او امروز اینجا آمد تا پیگیر کارهای نظام وظیفه و تحصیلی اش باشد و بنده نیز با مسئولان وزارت علوم و سازمان نظام وظیفه در این خصوص صحبت کردم تا مهاجم تیم ملی بدون استرس و هیچ مشکلی، تمرکزش فقط بر روی فوتبال باشد.کاشانی یادآور شد:

همچنین برزای از فوتبالیست های شهرستانی است که در تهران زندگی می کند و او نیز برای پی گیری کارهای تحصیلی اش به من مراجعه کرد و من از او خواستم تا با جهانبخش به شورای شهر بیایند تا مشکل هر دو بازیکن را حل کنند.

Comment

this sarbazi business is really holding back our football. Surely they could make some exemptions for footballers regarding this matter!
              Especially if you are a national team player.

Comment

This BS sarbazi, is another big reason why Iranian promising youngsters are Not so well sought after amongst EU teams...! Off course besides the fact that they also take out a non-EU quota spot & require clubs to pay them higher wages.
                Some EU leagues also require certain number of senior national team caps from such players inorder to qualify them as an international signee, top that off with these clubs often not being able to match the ridiculous offer$ from Arab & some domestic teams..!
                Then it's no wonder we have so few players in EU, especially high caliber teams.
                Not to mention the overall negative general impression of having an EyeRanian on their squad.

Comment

sarbazi to fight for lebanon, palestine and syria?

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                    sarbazi to fight for lebanon, palestine and syria?
                    huh? You understand conscripts don't get sent into those countries right?

And as far as I'm concerned if the South Koreans were able to figure this out, Iran can as well.

Comment

^who says korean football isnt also hurt by this stupid requirement..!!?
                      both countries should just charge pro-footballers a hefty Maofi fee and leave em be..!!
                      Both militaries Need and benefit Far more from such Fees than the lousy half-ass service they will attain from this small lot of eligible sarbazes..!! besides it allows these athletes to focus on what they are really good at and help bring pride to their country in a athletic way..!!
                      this especially so in times of Peace..!! in times of important wars they could go on and put a stop to such exceptions..!!

why would they offer someone like me a maofi for a fee in case of my return to country and not footballers ??

Comment

enforced conscription should just be scrapped and put to an end. especially when we're fighting on the wrong side of almost every war

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Kafashian said, they are still working to resolve Khakpour certification issue .He said they have not succeeded so far so they are planning to send him to to required classes.
                          Meanwhile they are also considering to let another member of Olympic team( his assistant) be a head coach nominally while actual coach be Khahpour . Another leading from Behind case.

These IFF officials are simply stupid retards. They could have send him to class 6 months ago or replace him.

Remind me a joke >

A guy was in hospital for 6 months after root canal surgery
                          Someone asked his dentist for the reason.
                          He said patient refused to open his mouth for the surgery so they did it through his rear end.

وی همچنین

در مورد مشکل مدرک مربیگری خاکپور

گفت:

پیگیر این موضوع هستیم و به دنبال آن هستیم تا خاکپور در کلاس های مربیگری شرکت کند تا مشکلش برطرف شود. ضمن اینکه در حال مکاتبه با AFC هستیم تا به نتیجه مناسبی برسیم. البته قصد داریم نشستی را با کادرفنی تیم امید برگزار کنیم تا ببینیم عضو دیگری از این تیم می تواند روی نیمکت کادرفنی به عنوان سرمربی بنشیند یا خیر.

وی در مورد اینکه

آیا فرد دیگری جایگزین خاکپور به عنوان سرمربی خواهد شد

،

افزود: 100 درصد به دنبال حل مشکل خاکپور هستیم چون او سرمربی تیم امید است و در این خصوص جلسه ای را با کاشانی نیز برگزار خواهم کرد. شاید کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا به این موضوع ایراد گرفته باشد و کارت سرمربیگری برای فرد دیگری صادر شود اما در اصل خاکپور سرمربی تیم امید است.

Comment

What are the realistic chances of us to qualify?
                            I saw we finished second behind freakin Saudi Arabia in the group stages?!?

Comment

Guesstimation base on current status.

<50%

This can be reversed to >50% should IFF act maturely.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
                                What are the realistic chances of us to qualify?
                                I saw we finished second behind freakin Saudi Arabia in the group stages?!?
                                we certainly have a pretty Solid Squad for it but as always dragged down by the usual broke-ass IFF, hiring a rookie, tactically inept coach and a couple of imbeciles as team managers, provide them with the bare minimum preparation budget and hope for some miracles in order to qualify in a very challenging, Final pool of Olympic Qualifying group...!

so yea, like SM said, i'd put their chances currently at about 50%, probably less..!!? and that only because of solid core of qualified Omid footballers and couple of game-breaking super-talents in molds of ARJ & Azmoun, (who also play for Senior TM and technically could also be called up by CQ too and forced to miss the final OQTourney ..! ??)

ps
                                IMO, we are also very weak and shaky in GKeeping and CD positions and that could well be our early undoing..!! i know each team is allowed 2-3 senior players..?? wonder if one of those could be a senior Keeper..? if so Alireza Beiranvand would make a fantastic addition and couple of solid senior defenders...!!
                                If we can keep things tight in the back and not give up any tokhmy and easy goals, then we have plenty of above average Omid offensive weapons to snatch up close victories with..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X