No announcement yet.

Mehdi Sharifi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharifi had an injury but the team's Dr. got him ready for the game. When he scored the goal he jumped & hugged the team's MD. Pic:
    http://toofanezard.ir/7293-عکس/-لحظه...6;د.html

Comment

He scored another fantastic goal against Al Hilal today. He's very consistent and only 21 and I hope CQ invites him to TM soon.

Comment

Originally posted by amingp3 View Post
        He scored another fantastic goal against Al Hilal today. He's very consistent and only 21 and I hope CQ invites him to TM soon.
        That would be his second goal in CL and what a beauty it was.

Comment

Originally posted by amingp3 View Post
          Dont count too much on it, cq will prefer him the undrrperforming shojaei

Comment

Sharifi should have played vs Kuwait....

Comment

Get this guy in Team Melli. He has answered the call everytime he started.

Comment

alright im totally bought on this guy now.

he needs to get invited to TM ASAP.

first he went through a hot streak in the IPL for a while, then somewhat cooled down. now he's scoring in the ACL and at vital moments. the kid can clearly handle pressure and adversity pretty well.

talented, young, and mentally strong. a TM spot is due IMO
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I will be so disappointed if he doesn't move to Persepolis ASAP, Daei needs to get this kid. He is BEAST!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aryanirani View Post
                    I will be so disappointed if he doesn't move to Persepolis ASAP, Daei needs to get this kid. He is BEAST!
                    How about Persepolis form their own talents and let this poor kid shape his future and go to Europe instead of screwing it by going to a sorkhabi club?

Comment

Originally posted by Zandi360 View Post
                      How about Persepolis form their own talents and let this poor kid shape his future and go to Europe instead of screwing it by going to a sorkhabi club?

Zandi360 for member of the year

Comment

PP didnt screw Sadeghians future or Mosalman or Reza Haghighi or Omid Alishah.. Ali Daei gives these young players a chance to shine.. also if he has offers from European clubs of course he should go. But PP over any IPL club anyday.
                        sigpic

Comment

insane goal, running towards your own goal turning around scoring boom

Comment

Probably the most interesting "unknown" prospect right now. 2 of my cousins used to play football with Sharifi, I might talk to them later on. Hope he keeps it up, so far he looks quite promsing.

Please spread this goal, it might help him to get more attention:

No, he needs to GTFO of Iran ASAP.
                            You seriously can't demand Perspolis to buy every player out there. We already have a great squad, just have to keep it and create a good harmony for the next years. We should focus on helping Abbaszadeh instead, while Sepahan needs to help Sharifi.
                            Last edited by Nariman; 03-12-2014, 02:07 PM.
                            Formerly known as Persianking!
                            Follow me @
                            instagram/iranscout
                            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

You want Farzad Hatami instead? he is useless.
                              sigpic

Comment

How about instead of signing every Sepahan player Persepolis form their own talents.

Comment

Working...
                                X