No announcement yet.

Mehdi Sharifi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharifi just scored his 5th goal against Damash.
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
      Sharifi just scored his 5th goal against Damash.
      He scored with his left foot. 5 goals in 4 games is very impressive.

Comment

2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Re: Mehdi Sharifi

This sharifi kid is very talented, he should try to move to Europe asap. Afarin be Sepahan for producing these talents

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Really raising an eywbrow now, hopefully he keeps it up. He'll make a great case to be a part of the next TM camp, he already has in my book anyway.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

شریفی با گلزنی در ۴ دیدار پیاپی رکورد دار لیگ سیزدهم شد

نوشته شده توسط : farzaneh | زمان ارسال : امروز, 11:33 | بازدید : 108 |
              به گزارش ایمنا، مهدی شریفی بازیکن جوان سپاهان روز شنبه گل اول تیمش را در مصاف با داماش به ثمر رساند که البته گل حساسی هم بود و باعث شد علاوه بر هموار شدن پیروزی تیمش، در چهارمین بازی پیاپی برای سپاهان گلزنی کند.
              او گلزنی*هایش را از بازی با تراکتورسازی و گلی که با سر وارد دروازه حامد لک کرد آغاز کرد و در ادامه برابر فجرسپاسی و صبای قم نیز گلزنی کرد تا به عنوان پدیده لیگ سیزدهم معرفی شود.
              اما پیش از این هیچ بازیکنی در لیگ برتر نتوانسته بود در ۴ دیدار پیاپی برای تیمش گلزنی کند و حالا این مهدی شریفی، مهاجم ۲۱ ساله سپاهان است که توانست از این لحاظ رکورددار لیگ شود.
              پیش از این لوسیانو پریرا، مهاجم فولاد و جلال رافخایی، مهاجم ملوان توانسته بودند در ۳ بازی متوالی البته به مدد پنالتی گلزنی کنند اما گل روز گذشته شریفی به داماش این رکورد را جا به جا کرد.

Sharifi is the only player that has scored in 4 consecutive games. Pereira & Rafkhaie have scored in 3 consecutive games but at least one of the goals has been a PK.

Comment

Is he a striker or a winger?
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^He plays as a striker for Sepahan, but he is fast, technical and not so tall.

2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

He scored again today against Rah Ahan.

I didn't see the goal, but that is 6 goals in 5 matches if i'm not mistaken?

Comment

AW: Mehdi Sharifi

I'm glad there is no TM list coming up. He wouldn't be on it yet and everyone would go mad.

He certainly has great potential, but needs to show that over a much longer span than a half dozen matches.

In the meantime, is there more info on him available? Is he more a centerforward, winger or supporting striker?

Comment

From the matches I saw he was playing center forward.

His style reminds me a lot of Gucci, he hustles and creates chances for himself.

He has a good sense of where the goal is and takes lots of chances that are mostly on target.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                          From the matches I saw he was playing center forward.

His style reminds me a lot of Gucci, he hustles and creates chances for himself.

He has a good sense of where the goal is and takes lots of chances that are mostly on target.

He sets himself up to score. I haven't seen many Iranian strikers that can create chances for themselves. This kid can. If he works out (he is skinny) and practices his shooting he can insure TM's scoring problems for years. I hope he goes to Europe in a year or 2.

Comment

AW: Mehdi Sharifi

Sharifi scored again today in the 3-1 over SS Khuzestan.

Comment

Che mikone in Sharifi. 7 goals in his 6th start of his entire life in PGL. On one hand, I am very happy that Kranjcar has discovered this kid, on the other hand, we had so much problem in the first half of the season on the attack line and all this time we didn't give a chance to Sharifi.
                              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

When it rains it pours, this kid is on a role, Ansarifard is gaining his old form back, Kaveh Rezaei was the top scorer of the u22 asian cup, Azmoun playing in Rubin Kazan, and ofcourse Ghoochannejhad our saviour

Comment

Working...
                                X