Mehdi Sharifi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mehdi Sharifi

Wouldn't be a bad idea to keep an eye on him and see how he progresses.

He scored two goals today against Fajr and created a number of good chances with his hustle.

Full name Mehdi Sharifi
    Date of birth 16 August 1992 (age 21)
    Place of birth Isfahan, Iran
    Playing position Forward

Highlights from today's match:

راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Saw the game , I was very pleased by his performance ! Hope he can continue playing the way he did today!

Comment

So have Royanian and Fatollahzadeh already made an offer for him?

Comment

Feel free to post more about him in this thread Rugs jan
        http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...rformances-etc..

Comment

Looks promising. Really nice to see a player come out of a youth team of a big club and be implemented into the starting XI.

Comment

Rugs jan I believe he is 20 not 21 and he will be a great prospect for Sepahan. Last 2 games, he has scored 3 goals.

Comment

Ohh damn he is hella good well
              Seriously though, I like the amount of running he does and the effort he put in. He needs to be tested for sure! At least once, the WAFF Cup would have been perfect! We really should have participated and killed all the Arabs..ahh oh well

Comment

Originally posted by SinaBeckham7 View Post
                Looks promising. Really nice to see a player come out of a youth team of a big club and be implemented into the starting XI.
                Couldn't agree with you more.

Comment

He looks promising with a killer instinct in front of a goal that actually reminded me a bit of A. Daei.

Lets hope he continues and develops into a real goal getter. I guess he is lucky to have a splendid coach like Kranjicar who can teach him lots of stuff.

These young players need to prove themselves and then make a smart move to a mid table european club where they can develop. Jahanbakhsh is a perfect example of that and should be an idol for these other youngster to follow in his steps.
                  sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                  >-----------------<
                  Marg bar dictator
                  >-----------------<

Comment

Mehdi Sharifi

Scored another goal today. An awesome diving header to give Sepahan the win over Saba
                    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

4th goal in his third straight start for Sepahan. Pretty impressive!
                      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Sepahan started with Sharifi & Amir Hossein Karimi & Ali Karimi today. All under 20.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                          Sepahan started with Sharifi & Amir Hossein Karimi & Ali Karimi today. All under 20.
                          Moradmand U20 played too.

Afarin Sepahan,They are giving chance to younger players and making their team among youngest IPL teams . something Foulad used to do and unfortunately Faraki changed that trend . Sepahan by end of season will top Foulad.

Comment

This is why it's important for Sepahan to be successful in the league. It will be a model for BS teams like PP and SS to try to develop their own youth players instead of buying promising talent only to waste them with ill management.

Comment

I was impressed with the kid I say we keep an eye on him for sure. I would like to see him go to a Euro club(stay way from Arab clubs) and further develop. The kid has some nice moves and I like what I see I'm not easily impressed but he impressed me.
                              It's Persian Gulf you Pan Arabists. Congratulations Michigan State Spartans 2014 Rose Bowl Champions. Go Arsenal football.

Comment

Working...
                              X